PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul interview event by Martin Weiss 2/18 (requires free reservation to view online)

emazur
02-15-2014, 01:39 PM
Martin Weiss is an investor similar to Peter Schiff (he endorsed Schiff when he was running for Senate). Also on their front page they have a link to the Ron Paul podcast with Charles Goyette. I subscribe to their newsletter and this was in my inbox:

THE EVENT:
2014: Your Year of Destiny

DATES AND TIMES:
Part I. Wednesday, February 19, 2 PM Eastern
Part II. Thursday, February 20, 2 PM Eastern

FORMAT:
Online video interviews by Martin Weiss
with Dr. Ron Paul and Charles Goyette

description:

Dr. Ron Paul enjoys a national reputation as the premier advocate for liberty in politics today.

He is America’s leading spokesman for limited constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return to sound monetary policies.

And he has solemn warnings you need to hear: Warnings that have serious implications for your stocks, bonds, gold and other investments.

Charles Goyette is an investment professional with more than 30 years’ experience.

Before the great gold and silver bull market of the late 1970s, Charles helped countless investors get in on the ground floor of that boom.

Likewise, in the 1990s, as U.S. stocks enjoyed one of their biggest rises in history, he helped investors take advantage of that boom as well.

Plus, Charles has also been among the first to warn when a boom faltered or bust.

On the first day of this unprecedented two-day summit, Dr. Weiss will interview Dr. Ron Paul on the economic disasters about to blind-side investors due to ...

The Fed’s massive money printing and the consequences of the Fed’s tapering ...

The impact of our skyrocketing federal debt on economic growth and on your investments in the year ahead ...

The effect Obamacare will have on the health care industry and health insurance companies in 2014 ...

Why the erosion of our civil liberties and illegal NSA spying can will have significant implications for your investments this year ...

The impacts of new hot and cold wars around the globe on stocks, gold, oil and more ...

Then, on Thursday, Charles Goyette will reveal what you must do to protect your wealth and profit ...

Including the specific steps you must seriously consider to protect your wealth in the months ahead:

THE LOSERS: Stocks and funds that will be crushed as the economy reels from the consequences of Washington’s failed economic policies ...

THE WINNERS: Stocks and funds that are likely to soar as these new crises unfold.

PLUS, what you must do — beginning immediately — to protect your wealth and profit!

I think you can only reserve a spot by subscribing to their newsletter (which is good by the way though these days I'm usually too busy to read it):
http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/
Sometimes they email you links to an event after it has taken place if/when it has been archived