PDA

View Full Version : High on Hypocrisy – Governor Maggie Hassan (D): Drug User, Drug Warrior

ItsTime
02-13-2014, 06:51 PM
I guess she should have been arrested and her life ruined.

New Hampshire, February 13, 2014– This week New Hampshire governor Maggie Hassan (D) boasted that she is a former marijuana user. The revelation came on WMUR-TV’s Sunday morning “Close-Up” program, when the governor was asked by host Josh McElveen whether she had ever tried marijuana.

She stated that she had used it “when she was in college” in the 1970s and 80s. Hassan is a graduate of Brown University and later attended Northeastern University School of Law.

So Hassan now joins President Barack Obama, former President Bill “I didn’t inhale” Clinton, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Secretary of State John Kerry and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. All drug warriors, all drug users, all high on hypocrisy.

Hassan has gone on to double down on her support for Prohibition. She says she will continue to block passage of the current marijuana legalization bill with her veto. She additionally came out for adding more “drug treatment” bureaucracy. Somehow drug user Hassan became governor without any forced “treatment”, and of course without the little difficulties involved in being imprisoned with violent criminals either.

:eek:

Read more: http://benswann.com/high-on-hypocrisy-governor-maggie-hassan-drug-user-drug-warrior/#ixzz2tFlE6ZfF
Follow us: @BenSwann_ on Twitter

Anti Federalist
02-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Hoping like hell we can get rid of her this year.

ItsTime
02-13-2014, 07:05 PM
Hoping like hell we can get rid of her this year.

Andrew Hemingway is going to bring a fight. I think he can win it.

DamianTV
02-13-2014, 07:37 PM
War of Escalation.

Christian Liberty
02-13-2014, 07:39 PM
Somewhat amazingly, I rarely speed when driving and never use "illegal" drugs, and I still don't like police statism or police for that matter.

aGameOfThrones
02-13-2014, 11:13 PM
"I used drugs, that's why we need these laws!"~Politician Friendly

Spikender
02-14-2014, 04:33 AM
Huh, this sort of thinking explains a lot of things about government...

"We can do drugs in our youth and become politicians, but we want to fuck up your entire life if you even take one puff as a kid, let alone as an adult."

"We can have fully automatic weapons and wear bullet proof vests to foster officer safety, but you should only really have a pea-shooter and never use it because no one really cares about citizen safety. Oh, and we'll beat your face in if you look at us cross again, boy."

"We can educate your children, but we shudder at the thought of you having the ability to teach your own kids. Oh truancy officer, we have a live one!"

"We can run multiple Ponzi schemes and counterfeit money, but if we catch any one of you doing it, you're an evil capitalist and we'll lock you up for a very, very long time."

"We can attack and label entire groups of citizens as possible terrorists, but don't ever listen to those crazy conspiracy kooks who always tell you that we're going too far and inventing monsters because we're paranoid and want to keep you distracted. They're clearly the paranoid ones in all this. Oh, by the way, those are some nice phone records, I always found it funny that you call your husband Honeybear."

Fuck.

Them.

All.

ItsTime
02-14-2014, 12:35 PM

"We can do drugs in our youth and become politicians, but we want to fuck up your entire life if you even take one puff as a kid, let alone as an adult."

"We can have fully automatic weapons and wear bullet proof vests to foster officer safety, but you should only really have a pea-shooter and never use it because no one really cares about citizen safety. Oh, and we'll beat your face in if you look at us cross again, boy."

"We can educate your children, but we shudder at the thought of you having the ability to teach your own kids. Oh truancy officer, we have a live one!"

"We can run multiple Ponzi schemes and counterfeit money, but if we catch any one of you doing it, you're an evil capitalist and we'll lock you up for a very, very long time."

"We can attack and label entire groups of citizens as possible terrorists, but don't ever listen to those crazy conspiracy kooks who always tell you that we're going too far and inventing monsters because we're paranoid and want to keep you distracted. They're clearly the paranoid ones in all this. Oh, by the way, those are some nice phone records, I always found it funny that you call your husband Honeybear."

Fuck.

Them.

All.

Sums it up.

Occam's Banana
02-14-2014, 02:45 PM

Fuck.

Them.

All.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/ec/27/1bec2705194e4babcb4526f8eefc4684.jpg

ItsTime
02-14-2014, 06:53 PM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/ec/27/1bec2705194e4babcb4526f8eefc4684.jpg

ha! Sweet meme.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-15-2014, 02:35 AM
"I don't know what's best for me, but I certainly know what's best for you"

ItsTime
02-16-2014, 03:44 PM
"I don't know what's best for me, but I certainly know what's best for you"

She is also a huge pusher of Vodka... Taking photo ops with Vodka makers.

Philhelm
02-16-2014, 04:37 PM
Hypocritical tyrants should be executed by small hammers.

libertariantexas
02-16-2014, 05:32 PM
Just another case proving the "Drug Warrior" theme that those who smoke weed will end up dismal failures living in their Mom's basement...

ItsTime
02-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Just another case proving the "Drug Warrior" theme that those who smoke weed will end up dismal failures living in their Mom's basement...

Yeah. I wonder how she made her millions all doped up!?!?!