PDA

View Full Version : Let's picket CNN

JayCANelson
11-30-2007, 03:45 AM
As a country, we should expect more from our news media. Specifically, we should expect more from CNN. They're an outrage. They need negative reinforcement for their handling of the political race. Would anyone join me in a picket line outside CNN? And what would be any downstream effects for having picketed CNN?

tyler477
11-30-2007, 04:02 AM
cnn building? i would go to la, i am in san diego

JayCANelson
11-30-2007, 08:12 PM
I'll ask one more time... Would anyone be interested in picketing CNN in response to their purposeful manipulation of the election? I need to know if anyone is interested at the earliest possible time.

Jobarra
11-30-2007, 09:03 PM
I'll ask one more time... Would anyone be interested in picketing CNN in response to their purposeful manipulation of the election? I need to know if anyone is interested at the earliest possible time.
Why waste time on the network? Get out and canvass neighborhoods for Ron Paul. MUCH better use of time.

Minuteman
11-30-2007, 09:11 PM
The only way to really hurt a corporation such as CNN is to get them where it hurts, their pocketbooks.

You can call your cable/satellite company and cancel your subscription to their channel. You can also contact companys who buy add time on their network stating you will boycott their products if they continue to advertise on CNN.

fuzzybekool
11-30-2007, 09:37 PM
If you want to get their attention because FOX will air this for sure and eat this up lol. Open up a website. BoycottCNN.com

Have a listing their of all the CNN advertisers with numbers to call and emails and stuff.