PDA

View Full Version : ‘Killer cops aren’t welcome here!’ Officer Who Murdered Kelly Thomas, Driven Out Of Restaurant

libertyjam
02-12-2014, 05:11 PM
http://politicalblindspot.com/killer-cop-not-welcome/

One of the police officers who infamously murdered Kelly Thomas, was recently spotted at a Southern California Denny’s restaurant. Customers instantly recognized the killer cop as Manuel Ramos, who was recorded on surveillance video beating unarmed Kelly Thomas to death, as he screamed for help.

As Ramos tried to chug his drink before leaving the restaurant, customers yelled. “Killer cops aren’t welcome here.”
Last month, Ramos and his partner Jay Cicinelli were found “not guilty” of murder, even though the homeless, mentally ill man offered no resistance to their brutal assault.

KEEP THE PRESSURE ON these killer cops, and their departments. SPREAD THE WORD and get out there to show your support at JUSTICE FOR KELLY THOMAS rallies in your area!

Petar
02-12-2014, 05:13 PM
A small silver lining...

cajuncocoa
02-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Good for them.

I hope I won't hear a story in the near future about this restaurant burning to the ground or meeting some other awful fate.

phill4paul
02-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Just when I think all hope is lost..................

DamianTV
02-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Every private business needs to do this. If they did, the Cops might not be as quick to resort to murder the innocent.

Occam's Banana
02-12-2014, 05:35 PM
Be still my beating heart ...

As Ramos tried to chug his drink before leaving the restaurant, customers yelled. “Killer cops aren’t welcome here.”

+rep for every one of those people. I wish I knew who they were so I could send them my personal thanks.

kcchiefs6465
02-12-2014, 05:39 PM
One step closer to, "cops aren't welcome here."

If I had an establishment, that would be my policy. I'd probably be sued by the ACLU for discrimination.

DamianTV
02-12-2014, 05:41 PM

If I had an establishment, that would be my policy. I'd probably be sued by the ACLU for discrimination.

But it would be so worth it. I'd probably target the known worst of the worst, as there are some (few) good honest cops still out there.

kcchiefs6465
02-12-2014, 05:51 PM
But it would be so worth it. I'd probably target the known worst of the worst, as there are some (few) good honest cops still out there.
I would not conduct business with them at all. It's not as if I'd be interrogating every person of their employment, simply that if I knew you were a cop, you would be kindly asked to get the hell off of my property.

Not that I'd ever be allowed to open up a business anyways. And if by some miracle I could, I'd probably be fined for discriminatory practices.

Anti Federalist
02-12-2014, 06:09 PM
in b4 apologists...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/f8/f8dc1e3d625156d8668884e9d4b54d4293ba39a8cfda015489 7a2d665a1e998a.jpg

EBounding
02-12-2014, 06:13 PM
I would not conduct business with them at all. It's not as if I'd be interrogating every person of their employment, simply that if I knew you were a cop, you would be kindly asked to get the hell off of my property.

Your post reminded me of this story:

Oregon Police Officer Asked to Leave Vegan Coffee Shop (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/04/police-officer-asked-leave-portland-coffee-shop/)

kcchiefs6465
02-12-2014, 06:44 PM

Oregon Police Officer Asked to Leave Vegan Coffee Shop (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/04/police-officer-asked-leave-portland-coffee-shop/)
I was just coming in to edit my post. It read a little bit negative or like I am a miserable "cop basher". For me it is as simple as I would not allow anyone in my place of business that I would not allow into my home. I see the two as one in the same. Indistinguishable, if you will. Disrespectful people, people of that nature, they wouldn't be welcomed either. I very much would intend, if by some miracle I wake up to a free country, to open up a shop, and rise or fall on my word and work ethic alone. No gimmicks, no dishonesty, just offering a product that people want. That was supposed to be the American dream.

And now it has become so incredibly far from that, that you are forbidden to operate, regulated and taxed into non-existence. The police are a large part of the problem. As such, I'd really prefer nothing to do with them. Whatsoever. It's not as if I am rude or uncordial to them when I encounter them, simply that I'd rather not ever encounter them.

BucksforPaul
02-12-2014, 06:59 PM
But didn't Kelly Thomas ask for it?

dillo
02-12-2014, 07:04 PM
That restaurant will be raided for Cocaine in a few weeks

Origanalist
02-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Since AF already used the grumpy cat, this will do...

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv323/spunkieh/MOVING%20PICTURES/MERDEKA-FIREWORKS.gif

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-12-2014, 07:52 PM
+rep for every one of those people. I wish I knew who they were so I could send them my personal thanks.

Me too.

Outstanding story and action!

Dianne
02-12-2014, 07:54 PM
That was a great story !!! We need millions like these guys, who are willing to take a stand.

aGameOfThrones
02-12-2014, 07:59 PM
When or the next time he gets robbed he'll want one of those brave officers to be there.

Christian Liberty
02-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Personally, if it were up to me, I wouldn't want anyone in government uniform, whether military or police uniforms.

Out of uniform, I wouldn't really care. its not like I'm going to check everyone to see if they're cops.

Mani
02-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Fuck ya:

http://theantimedia.org/officer-who-killed-kelly-thomas-spotted-in-dennys-restaurant-forced-to-leave-by-angry-patrons/

It's going viral. I hope EVERY FUCKING place he goes to he's fucking shamed. The piece of shit. I hope it's constant.

Thank you patrons of that restaurant, for having the balls to shame this asshole. This made my day to know that people are standing up for Kelly Thomas. Fuck ya. There's a little bit of justice left in this world. I hope it creates a snowball effect and others do this same, over and over and over again. Fucking filth like him won't go to prison, but at least make his life a bit more uncomfortable. Let him know people around the country knows his evil shit did not go unnoticed.

surf
02-12-2014, 11:23 PM
well done

Root
02-13-2014, 12:05 AM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120421064125/morph-society-4real/images/a/a9/Bravo_Bravo.gif

satchelmcqueen
02-13-2014, 09:01 AM
id ban him from my place if i had one. id make an example out of him.

SeanTX
02-13-2014, 09:38 AM
It doesn't seem like the same thing is happening to his fellow murderer, Jay Cicinelli. I read somewhere that he's been coaching little league during his time off.

FriedChicken
02-13-2014, 09:44 AM
This story is heartwarming. It has made my day better reading it.

Red Green
02-13-2014, 09:46 AM
Every private business needs to do this. If they did, the Cops might not be as quick to resort to murder the innocent.

Honestly, if I owned a business in Fullerton, I would post a sign outside the door letting the FPD know they were not welcome.

Root
02-13-2014, 09:51 AM
Honestly, if I owned a business in Fullerton, I would post a sign outside the door letting the FPD know they were not welcome.
If I owned a business in Fullerton, I'd fucking move it before my number came up and the pigs beat me to death.

Cissy
02-13-2014, 09:55 AM

The sleeping giant begins to wake.....

Red Green
02-13-2014, 09:59 AM
If I owned a business in Fullerton, I'd fucking move it before my number came up and the pigs beat me to death.

I'm sure you would be safe, so long as you paid up your protection dues....

Root
02-13-2014, 10:03 AM
I'm sure you would be safe, so long as you paid up your protection dues....
I'm not a gambling man.

fisharmor
02-13-2014, 10:25 AM
So the patrons complained to Dennys management and they got him to leave.
At least they complained.
I'm not going to be hopeful until they're hurling dinnerware at his forehead.

Cissy
02-13-2014, 10:33 AM
Does anyone know which Denny's this was?

Bern
02-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Awesome.

Christian Liberty
02-13-2014, 10:40 AM
It doesn't seem like the same thing is happening to his fellow murderer, Jay Cicinelli. I read somewhere that he's been coaching little league during his time off.

If I had a kid on that team I'd become a "murderer." No playing games with kid's lives.

angelatc
02-13-2014, 11:12 AM
So the patrons complained to Dennys management and they got him to leave.
At least they complained.
I'm not going to be hopeful until they're hurling dinnerware at his forehead.

Damn. Getting kicked out of a Denny's....that's like a personal low, I think. Good!

SeanTX
02-13-2014, 11:23 AM

It's one where Fullerton PD is going to be VERY slow to respond if there is ever a call about a robbery, disturbance, etc.

"the Denny's off Harbor Boulevard in Fullerton, just down the street from where Ramos and his fellow goons killed Kelly."

Occam's Banana
02-13-2014, 12:50 PM

It's one where Fullerton PD is going to be VERY slow to respond if there is ever a call about a robbery, disturbance, etc.

They'll have done this to themselves ...

Neil Desmond
02-13-2014, 01:16 PM
There was a third attacker involved in this killing, Joseph Wolfe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas

PaulConventionWV
02-13-2014, 01:54 PM
But didn't Kelly Thomas ask for it?

Yes, he did it to himself. /s

aGameOfThrones
02-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Everyone knows that you're safer with cops than without.

jtap
02-13-2014, 03:39 PM

The blueboys mafia would shake you down somehow.

osan
02-13-2014, 06:08 PM

Outstanding. Keep this up. Shun these vermin. Turn your backs to them at every opportunity. Give them nothing - no comfort, no aid, no respect, no friendship, no warmth, no contact. Regard them as if they did not exist.

osan
02-13-2014, 06:18 PM

Agreed, but in order for it to work it must be done on a mass scale. When these murderous criminals have alternatives, those shunning them become more open to retaliatory action. When EVERYONE shuns them, their world's become so very small. They need to have their worlds reduced to minimum proportions. If we cannot see them in 6x8 prison cells where they rightly belong, we can make the entire world a prison because people are social creatures and when enough turn their backs to you, the results are usually unequivocal.

I m SO surprised at this... especially coming from anywhere in CA. Perhaps the land of nuts and flakes is beginning to have enough.

Let us hope this trend takes hold. It will be interesting to see the first fatality at a cops hand for having been shunned. I have no doubt that if this becomes a trend that it will happen and I will not in any way be surprised to see legislation banning the shun. This is how Theye think.

osan
02-13-2014, 06:23 PM

No, there are not. No such thing as a good "cop". There are good men who are cops, but the definition of cop is at its root evil. "Peace officer" was bad enough, but "law enforcement officer" is the devil himself in the house. Good men are required by law as part and parcel of their duties as police to engage in morally reprehensible acts. Claiming "I was only following orders" is now a long standing FAIL. Therefore, even the "good men" who are cops really are not so good.

Christian Liberty
02-13-2014, 06:27 PM
No, there are not. No such thing as a good "cop". There are good men who are cops, but the definition of cop is at its root evil. "Peace officer" was bad enough, but "law enforcement officer" is the devil himself in the house. Good men are required by law as part and parcel of their duties as police to engage in morally reprehensible acts. Claiming "I was only following orders" is now a long standing FAIL. Therefore, even the "good men" who are cops really are not so good.

hence why "good cop" needs defining. Is it "good men who happen to be cops"? Or is it a justification of the profession?

Spikender
02-14-2014, 04:43 AM
Let's be honest here...

Manuel Ramos did this to himself.

Henry Rogue
02-18-2014, 10:28 AM
One of the police officers who infamously murdered Kelly Thomas, was recently spotted at a Southern California Denny’s restaurant. Customers instantly recognized the killer cop as Manuel Ramos, who was recorded on surveillance video beating unarmed Kelly Thomas to death, as he screamed for help.

Last month, Ramos and his partner Jay Cicinelli were found “not guilty” of murder, even though the homeless, mentally ill man offered no resistance to their brutal assault.KEEP THE PRESSURE ON these killer cops, and their departments. SPREAD THE WORD and get out there to show your support at JUSTICE FOR KELLY THOMAS rallies in your area! Why cops wear masks.

Cabal
02-18-2014, 10:41 AM
Ostracization can be just as grim a fate as prison, perhaps even worse. People don't seem to appreciate the power of ostracization. The other benefit is that you don't have to pay for ostracizing anyone like you would in the tax-payer funded prison industrial complex.

osan
02-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Ostracization can be just as grim a fate as prison, perhaps even worse. People don't seem to appreciate the power of ostracization. The other benefit is that you don't have to pay for ostracizing anyone like you would in the tax-payer funded prison industrial complex.

With this I agree. A website would be helpful in this where such people are photographed, posted, and their crimes documented. This way they cannot go ANYWHERE in the nation without risk of being discovered. I would not approve such treatment for anyone except those who have worked for government and have abused the public trust. I find such people lower than child-rapists. They are beneath the bottom of the barrel.

kcchiefs6465
02-18-2014, 06:02 PM
The blueboys mafia would shake you down somehow.
Well so long as 51% of the country thinks they need them, how could I object?