PDA

View Full Version : Canadian reporter/comedian exposes Huckabee's ignorance - Hilarious!!

davidhperry
11-30-2007, 02:59 AM
My apologies if you've already seen this, I just love this clip though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo

This is an older clip but it's amazingly funny. Rick Mercer is a canadian reporter/comedian and he used to come down and interview Americans to see what they knew about Canada. The responses he gets are amazing - watch the whole thing for a laugh.

I thought that people could use a little encouragement by seeing that Huck isn't as sharp as people think.

r3volution
11-30-2007, 03:09 AM
way old , but still funny .

Marc Scott Emery
11-30-2007, 03:15 AM
My apologies if you've already seen this, I just love this clip though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo

This is an older clip but it's amazingly funny. Rick Mercer is a canadian reporter/comedian and he used to come down and interview Americans to see what they knew about Canada. The responses he gets are amazing - watch the whole thing for a laugh.

I thought that people could use a little encouragement by seeing that Huck isn't as sharp as people think.

It actually humanizes Huckabee, which is what Mercer does in being palsy with our current Bush-imitating Prime Minister Stephen Harper. I think its insidious, Mercer getting access that real journalists can't get because he ultimately has to suck up to people in power, left free to ridicule the impotent or gullible American.

He was funny and cutting on This Hour Has 22 minutes, now he's a boot-licking jokester to the establishment, a neutred completely asexual gay man court jester to the powerful.

austin356
11-30-2007, 03:16 AM
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha haha

davidhperry
11-30-2007, 03:20 AM
It actually humanizes Huckabee, which is what Mercer does in being palsy with our current Bush-imitating Prime Minister Stephen Harper. I think its insidious, Mercer getting access that real journalists can't get because he ultimately has to suck up to people in power, left free to ridicule the impotent or gullible American.

He was funny and cutting on This Hour Has 22 minutes, now he's a boot-licking jokester to the establishment, a neutred completely asexual gay man court jester to the powerful.

Interesting - I was wondering what he's up these days.

OferNave
11-30-2007, 04:24 AM
"Wait a minute... Canada has provinces!"

Oh man, I just about died.

davidhperry
11-30-2007, 04:28 AM
"Wait a minute... Canada has provinces!"

Oh man, I just about died.

I know! That kid cracked me UP.

conner_condor
11-30-2007, 04:55 AM
Americans are Idiots. Maybe should take the stupids of canada and make them all look like idiots also.I don't even like canada,they all suck up there.

davidhperry
11-30-2007, 05:04 AM
Americans are Idiots. Maybe should take the stupids of canada and make them all look like idiots also.I don't even like canada,they all suck up there.

Canadians suck, eh? Out of curiosity, did you already have contempt for Canadians or was this attitude brought about after viewing the video?