PDA

View Full Version : McConnell’s tea-party opponent, Matt Bevin, backed TARP in 2008

RonPaulFanInGA
02-11-2014, 09:17 AM
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/matt-bevin-tarp-kentucky-senate-race-2014-103351.html

Brett85
02-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Here's a comment on this story:

"Matt Bevin is blowing this story out of the water on The Blaze radio as I type this. Says that he NEVER said or wrote anything like what's said here. His claim is backed up by the author who did. Bevin was just the head of this investment fund where the author of this piece worked. He was required by law to sign off on it, and by ethics to express no opinion on its content. Bevin did not start this fund as claimed nor was he ever involved with another hedge fund referenced here. Politico is a joke."

TheTyke
02-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Here's a comment on this story:

"Matt Bevin is blowing this story out of the water on The Blaze radio as I type this. Says that he NEVER said or wrote anything like what's said here. His claim is backed up by the author who did. Bevin was just the head of this investment fund where the author of this piece worked. He was required by law to sign off on it, and by ethics to express no opinion on its content. Bevin did not start this fund as claimed nor was he ever involved with another hedge fund referenced here. Politico is a joke."

Wow, I'll be very interested to hear interview! Sheesh! Newsletters...