PDA

View Full Version : Ohio National Guard Drills fighting fictional Right Wing terrorists

RPfan1992
02-10-2014, 11:17 PM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/02/ohio-national-guard-stages-drill-fighting-fictional-right-wing-terrorists

Paulbot99
02-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Freedom. :cool:

scottditzen
02-11-2014, 12:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68g76j9VBvM

FindLiberty
02-11-2014, 06:36 AM
Throughout modern history, groups and individuals associated with left-wing causes have proven far more likely to commit acts of domestic terror….

This modern history lesson should not deliberately overlook that most groups and in particular, almost all the individual members who don't have any terror or violence agenda.

Many, if not most informed Americans certainly don't want their own government to become a tyrannical police state whose provocateurs promote and/or perform orchestrated acts of domestic terror to manipulate public opinion, fuel the growth of government and/or distract the citizens while the entire government collective MIC continues to kill millions of people throughout time.

The coercive power of government is far more likely to attract psychopaths who ignore or subvert any notion of public good. Many self-absorbed intellectuals, leaders and some members of the so-called left-wing and/or right-wing causes are unaware of, or willfully choose to be part of this growing government collective.

By its very coercive nature, escalating waves of power, new legal restrictions, invasions of privacy and ramped up violence from government is the only possible outcome.

Good luck Ohio.

tod evans
02-11-2014, 07:42 AM
[QUOTE
acting on orders from white-nationalist leader William Pierce.

Turner diaries anyone?

Boogity-boogity! :eek:

Occam's Banana
02-11-2014, 08:05 AM
They had a drill fighting left-wing terrorists last year, until leftists complained, whereupon they apologized.
First, they practiced coming for the lefities ... and the righties did not complain ...

No apology to Ohioans who supported limited government and the Second Amendment appears to be forthcoming.
... then they practiced coming for the righties ... and the lefties did not complain ...

Nothing to worry about regarding jihad activity in Ohio. Better focus on those “right-wing extremists.”
... but let's NOT complain that they are practicing coming for people ...

Throughout modern history, groups and individuals associated with left-wing causes have proven far more likely to commit acts of domestic terror [...] And then there are those Islamic jihadists, but to care about them would be “Islamophobic.”
... instead, let's complain that they aren't practicing coming for the people we don't like.

I mean, what could go wrong ... ?

("Divide and Conquer" FTW! SMDH ...)

pcosmar
02-11-2014, 08:10 AM
In the disaster-preparedness scenario, two Portsmouth Junior High School employees poisoned school lunches with mustard gas, acting on orders from white-nationalist leader William Pierce.

WTF?

I realize that it is a bizarre contrived scenario.

But come on. Mustard gas? in food? :confused:

What kind of completely ignorant idiots come up with this shit?

Todd
02-11-2014, 08:17 AM
WTF?

Yep....It's an HIGHLY unlikely scenario. If there is a weaponized Chemical agent ever used in a domestic attack, then it will have Federal government written all over it.

FindLiberty
02-11-2014, 01:45 PM
... Mustard gas? ...

Idiots with a bizarre plan to scare the young and old alike via news releases to the MSM.

It could be a combination of one or more of these three:

1). These are new NSA colour-coded alerts to prevent scaring health-conscious children.
School lunch is an especially unhealthy Chicago style hot dog - (NK unless under 17)

2). Children laugh at the phenomena where the nearly empty mustard squeeze bottle
makes a gas/wet fart-like sound as an unidentifiable suspicious looking clear liquid
sputters out. The NSA types are just frightened by these sights, sounds and the very
thought of any happy laughing innocent children who are not (yet) trembling in fear.

3). NSA goons are getting gloved-up to perform cavity searches on all the lunch ladies...

otherone
02-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Interesting.
So small-government advocates will poison children? Is that the drill?
THAT will certainly show the government!
To be on the safe side, it may be necessary to search EVERY home with a registered weapon.
No warrant needed...probable cause, after all...
NOW EVERYONE SHELTER IN PLACE THE FUCK UP

Acala
02-11-2014, 02:13 PM
... but let's NOT complain that they are practicing coming for people ...

... instead, let's complain that they aren't practicing coming for the people we don't like.

I mean, what could go wrong ... ?

("Divide and Conquer" FTW! SMDH ...)

Exactly what I was thinking - "the police state is fine so long as they are rounding up people I have been trained to hate."

Pericles
02-11-2014, 02:26 PM
WTF?

It boggles the mind.

Acala
02-11-2014, 02:30 PM
WTF?

Mustard gas? in food? :confused:

It does explain some of the fare in my High School cafateria.

Lucille
02-13-2014, 08:00 AM
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2014/02/ready-for-round-two.html

It's always good to know who regards you as the enemy:
[...]
That's a nice little Baphomet the 52nd Civil Support Team features on its unit logo. Things do appear to be getting uglier and uglier. It was recently reported that less than 15 percent of Connecticut citizens who own semi-automatic rifles registered them with the state authorities. No one in his right mind thinks it is wise to be disarmed at this late stage of American history, not when the barbarians have been permitted inside the gates and the next big war appears more likely to take place at home than abroad.

http://mediatrackers.org/assets/uploads/2014/02/2013_OHIONATIONALGUARD_52CST_LOGO_630x400.jpg

Spikender
02-14-2014, 05:14 AM
"Time to bag me up summa dem filthy tea baggers!"