PDA

View Full Version : Campaign should -- Throw in Offline Donations

ApathyCuredRP
11-30-2007, 02:45 AM
Not only will throwing in the accumulated offline donations add fuel to the fire, but it will also help us reach our 12 million goal. Remember, one of the major purposes of this is to get the 12 million BEFORE the Dec. 16th Tea Party because of the lapse in publicity. We hit 12 million ... we get publicity that can help promote the Tea Party.

jp5065
11-30-2007, 02:55 AM
They just did yesterday... $233,914.56

goRPaul
11-30-2007, 03:03 AM

Oh really? I must've missed it. Wait... I was at the debate, so that's probably why ;)

Midnight77
11-30-2007, 03:10 AM
Not only will throwing in the accumulated offline donations add fuel to the fire, but it will also help us reach our 12 million goal. Remember, one of the major purposes of this is to get the 12 million BEFORE the Dec. 16th Tea Party because of the lapse in publicity. We hit 12 million ... we get publicity that can help promote the Tea Party.

Couldn't have said it better. We need to get over this obsession with concentrating solely on the 16th. I'm giving on the 16th, as well. The 16th will be successful.

But the Media has once again gone back to ignoring us, and they have been building Huckabee up to the moon as of late. We need to put a stop to his momentum right now. Not 2 weeks from now. But right NOW!!!

The time is perfect right now. We just got off from the most watched debate. People are talking about it.

We donate today:

We stop Huckabee.

We build our base.

We go on the attack against Giuliani.

We get Media Coverage today ... right now.

We promote the Tea Party.

We get new donors into the Tea Party.

Use your heads and think about this rationally. Donate today and Invest into the Tea Party.

ApathyCuredRP
11-30-2007, 03:14 AM
Couldn't have said it better. We need to get over this obsession with concentrating solely on the 16th. I'm giving on the 16th, as well. The 16th will be successful.

But the Media has once again gone back to ignoring us, and they have been building Huckabee up to the moon as of late. We need to put a stop to his momentum right now. Not 2 weeks from now. But right NOW!!!

The time is perfect right now. We just got off from the most watched debate. People are talking about it.

We donate today:

We stop Huckabee.

We build our base.

We go on the attack against Giuliani.

We get Media Coverage today ... right now.

We promote the Tea Party.

We get new donors into the Tea Party.

Use your heads and think about this rationally. Donate today and Invest into the Tea Party.

Well said.

ApathyCuredRP
11-30-2007, 03:15 AM

Are you sure? I don't see any spikes on graphs that support this.

Chibioz
11-30-2007, 03:16 AM
offline donations aren't shown in the graphs

Paulitician
11-30-2007, 03:18 AM
They did that a couple days ago... :)

ApathyCuredRP
11-30-2007, 03:21 AM
offline donations aren't shown in the graphs

Good to know :)

Just means we got to raise the extra dough bright and early tomorrow. See you all then :)

jp5065
11-30-2007, 03:43 AM
http://ronpaulgraphs.blogspot.com/

Calimobber
11-30-2007, 03:49 AM
everyone keeps saying we are slowing down and dont wait until the 16, yet we still raising just as fast as the rest, remember we were only like 6 or 7 after the big bomb. so we are going up, We will just make a huge hit on the 16th and that will make more media than slow income ever will

my 2 cents

Focus Liberty
11-30-2007, 03:50 AM
Its true! Huckabee is the darling of the MSM because he pulls attention away from RP. Huck is tied now with RP at this post-debate poll h ttp://news.aol.com/elections and he has already swamped the w ww. 10questions.com videos. Huck is learning from RP and I think its time to address this challenge.

The_Ruffneck
11-30-2007, 03:54 AM
it's all good as long as we reach 12 mill before 16/12