PDA

View Full Version : Did I Not Warn You...

DealzOnWheelz
11-30-2007, 02:16 AM
about fake donations

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=41827

Maybe next time somebody will pay attention

RonPaulCult
11-30-2007, 02:25 AM
The blimp is going to happen if I have to pledge 350,000 myself

Relax :)

Maverick
11-30-2007, 02:38 AM
I don't really think an "I told you so" moment is going to help things. And besides, after looking at the timing of that post by the idiot with the fake pledges and comparing it to the graph, it looks like everything that was pledged before midday on 11/27 is probably legit.

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/blimp_total.png

See that big jump there on the 27th? That's probably that asshole's crapspam. So if you disregard that, we've still got over 200k on it's way to the bank, and I'm sure there's still lots of people willing to make up the difference :)

KCIndy
11-30-2007, 02:53 AM
Personally, I'm willing to double my original pledge. I think most people can afford to chip in at least a little extra, even if it's just ten percent.

I don't think this project is going to be stopped. And when it proceeds as scheduled, the "fake donor" is going to come across as a real nitwit after all the bragging he's done.

chestertime
11-30-2007, 09:08 AM
why won't this dumb idea die?

KCIndy
11-30-2007, 11:47 AM

Because a lot of us here think it's NOT a dumb idea. It's a great idea that will generate more publicity for Ron Paul than a million dollars worth of billboards or radio advertising.

With all due respect, if you don't like the idea, just don't participate in it. There are still lots of other ways to support Ron Paul - phone banks, literature handouts, TV & radio advertising, etc. I would encourage you to pick the ideas you like best, then pursue them with all the energy and resources at your command.

Thanks for supporting Ron Paul. Let's not forget we're all in this together for the sake of freedom and liberty! :)

torchbearer
11-30-2007, 11:52 AM
Become a delegate, I say this a hundred times a day. A delegate is literally worth at least 50,000 votes if not more.
If i'm selected a delegate, I will be one of 6 people representing an entire congressional district. My vote will count for many... and yours can too! If you become a delegate! Ask your local meet-up group organizer for more details.

seapilot
11-30-2007, 12:03 PM

Because you are not part of it :p

Carole
11-30-2007, 01:20 PM
I saw all the blimp videos and they were so great that I was ROTFLOL. Nearly fell out of my chair seriously. Such a great fun idea.

On the problem of funds, just remember that this or any other person could continue to enter fake donations. So it is good you are continuing to solicit extra. Is there a way to verify early the legitimate ones. I did notice a spike in the graph.

And of course, if the fund comes up short (in real money) we can always make it up can we not? When people do bad things, it makes me all the more determined to see a project successfully accomplished.

Don't let some idiot spoil your good intentions.

I will be watching the blimp site closely and here also and pitch in whenever I can.

Good luck.

macdee
11-30-2007, 06:27 PM
This is a GREAT IDEA no matter how the press plays it. When people actually "SEE" the R3VOLUTION blimp they will connect with it. This is not something in your head... When you see it, it becomes A REALITY that Ron Paul has a lot of support!

People will be asking "How did they do that?" They don't realize that the average American can change the way things are in this country. They've lost their way after being under the mind control of the mainstream media for so long. The media offers only a false foggy dream of dysfunctional consumerism and most people buy into that mind set. They "feel" they don't have a choice.

We're going to change all that with the Ron Paul "R3VOLUTION" blimp. Only big international corporations can afford a blimp. But now people are gaining the power and realize they can do this too! It's a big project but we will get it done! This is about REALITY. It's waking up and realizing that WE are in control of this country!

Just expressing my own thoughts.... you decide.