PDA

View Full Version : Rohrabacher: McCain and Lindsey Graham don’t speak for GOP

RandallFan
02-08-2014, 05:05 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/4/rep-dana-rohrabacher-sens-john-mccain-and-lindsey-/

“I wish people in the media would quit focusing on, and I wish the administration would quit focusing on, Lindsey and John McCain as spokesmen for the party because they are not,” he said. “There is a lot of resentment from the party that these two guys have presented themselves as spokesmen for the Republican party, and they are not spokesman for the Republicans. They are spokesmen for themselves.”

compromise
02-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Lindsey and McCain only speak for the RINO caucus.

eduardo89
02-08-2014, 05:32 PM
I've always like Rohrabacher, even though I don't agree with him on everything.

Mr.NoSmile
02-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Very true. Problem is there are a lot of drones who would take their word at face value. If the Arizona GOP censure is an indication of anything, it's that all this is changing, but like Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly, Bachmann, Santorum, Romney, Rove, you get my point- because they're pushed as the big wigs or heads of the party, people feel inclined not just to listen, but to believe they're right. You control things better when you control information.

Brian4Liberty
02-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Related story:

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) on Tuesday called for the media and the Obama administration to stop looking to Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) as spokesmen for the GOP.

From foreign policy to immigration reform, Rohrabacher said, the two do not represent the views of the larger Republican Party.

“There is a lot resentment in the party that these two guys are presenting themselves as spokesmen for the Republicans,” he said on C-SPAN. “And they are not spokesman for the Republicans. They are spokesman for themselves, as we all have that right.”

Read more:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/197371-rohrabacher-mccain-graham-dont-speak-for-gop#

Brian4Liberty
02-08-2014, 06:13 PM

Dianne
02-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Very true !!!! Add Boehner, McConnell, and King out of New York to that list. All democrats, showing how stupid republicans are that will fall for their bullchit every time.

twomp
02-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Very true !!!! Add Boehner, McConnell, and King out of New York to that list. All democrats, showing how stupid republicans are that will fall for their bullchit every time.
Don't forget our good friend Mike Rogers who says journalists should be jailed for reporting the crimes of the government because they are helping the "enemy."