PDA

View Full Version : Kokesh Joins Open Carry Protest in Austin

AuH20
02-08-2014, 04:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD40cRen5qc&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&feature=c4-overview

ChristianAnarchist
02-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Keep it up Adam. You're an inspiration !

AuH20
02-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Keep it up Adam. You're an inspiration !

He looks healthy. Maybe he calmed down with all the excessive drug use as well. He did state in the video that he made some major changes after being defrauded.

phill4paul
02-08-2014, 05:23 PM
He looks healthy. Maybe he calmed down with all the excessive drug use as well. He did state in the video that he made some major changes after being defrauded.

And you keep bringing up his drug use....why?

AuH20
02-08-2014, 05:54 PM
And you keep bringing up his drug use....why?

Because he probably wasn't of sound mind to see that his 'friends' were ripping him off. Excessive drug use makes one lazy and not sharp in most instances, thanks to the extended displacement from the real world. It's similar to an alcoholic as opposed to the recreational drinker.
Drug addict and drug user are two different animals in my book. The drug user can control their hobby while the addict wants to live in literally another world as far as sensory perception goes.

JK/SEA
02-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Because he probably wasn't of sound mind to see that his 'friends' were ripping him off. Excessive drug use makes one lazy and not sharp in most instances, thanks to the extended displacement from the real world. It's similar to an alcoholic as opposed to the recreational drinker.
Drug addict and drug user are two different animals in my book. The drug user can control their hobby while the addict wants to live in literally another world as far as sensory perception goes.

yeah, it couldn't be he trusted them.

Stoned or sober has nothing to do with it.

AuH20
02-08-2014, 06:37 PM
yeah, it couldn't be he trusted them.

Stoned or sober has nothing to do with it.

Did you notice that he had said that he made some major lifestyle changes? Kokesh was probably blacked out of his mind to pick up the signs. Look at some of his past videos during that whole decline stage. He needed toothpicks to keep his eyelids open. He looked like a drugged version of Anton LaVey. I'm glad Kokesh has learned the hard way as far as discipline and human interaction is concerned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXRAX1a-KVI

JK/SEA
02-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Did you notice that he had said he made some major lifestyle changes? Kokesh was probably blacked out of his mind to pick up the signs. Look at some of his past videos during that whole decline stage. He needed toothpicks to keep his eyelids open. He looked like a druggie version of Anton LaVey. I'm glad Kokesh has learned the hard way as far as discipline and human interaction is concerned.

you got all that from a video?

amazing amazing

AuH20
02-08-2014, 06:41 PM

amazing amazing

No, more like 20 videos. I'm not bashing drug users. I'm bashing people who can't handle the stuff and then bad things happen as a result of their diminished judgment.

JK/SEA
02-08-2014, 06:43 PM
No, more like 20 videos. I'm not bashing drug users. I'm bashing people who can't handle the stuff and then bad things happen as a result of their diminished judgment.

what about sober people getting ripped off?...

you ok with that?

Cleaner44
02-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Did you notice that he had said that he made some major lifestyle changes? Kokesh was probably blacked out of his mind to pick up the signs. Look at some of his past videos during that whole decline stage. He needed toothpicks to keep his eyelids open. He looked like a drugged version of Anton LaVey. I'm glad Kokesh has learned the hard way as far as discipline and human interaction is concerned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXRAX1a-KVI

Kokesh is a Marine. He served in active duty in Iraq. You think he just now learned discipline from being put in jail?

AuH20
02-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Kokesh is a Marine. He served in active duty in Iraq. You think he just now learned discipline from being put in jail?

He relearned discipline from the consequences of his stupor. The consequences being the tens of thousands of dollars that were stolen from him.

JK/SEA
02-08-2014, 07:08 PM
He relearned discipline from the consequences of his stupor. The consequences being the tens of thousands of dollars that were stolen from him.

stupor?

lol...

wish i could function as well as him while in a....... shhtupor...

QuickZ06
02-08-2014, 08:07 PM

I don't think he ever smoked cigs or drank much booze.

pcosmar
02-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Because he probably wasn't of sound mind to see that his 'friends' were ripping him off. Excessive drug use makes one lazy and not sharp in most instances,

I'm pretty sure he was quite sober when he was being ripped off.

He was in a jail cell.. In solitary.. not allowed any recreational substances.

silverhandorder
02-08-2014, 08:49 PM
I like Kokesh. He made some mistakes picking friends and poking government one too many times. He has potential to end up an amazing person.

Working Poor
02-08-2014, 09:06 PM
I did not know he was out of jail.

Weston White
02-09-2014, 03:09 AM
Anyone know what is going on with his open carry case and what happened to that other guy he left behind from his last jail visit from that marijuana whatever event?

NewRightLibertarian
02-09-2014, 03:28 AM

amazing amazing

He actually looks pretty ripped in the photo, just a little tired probably from working so hard on his podcast. AuH is just peddling the same old stereotypes about people who disobey the state's idiotic drug laws.

pcosmar
02-09-2014, 05:49 AM
Anyone know what is going on with his open carry case and what happened to that other guy he left behind from his last jail visit from that marijuana whatever event?

Plea bargain,, Time served and probation.

The other guy arrested is N.A Poe and he is still active. Has a Podcast called the Panic Hour.

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/p526x296/942456_565551206830055_1954112554_n.jpg

http://www.laffcast.com/PanicHour/about/