PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Tackles the Very Quick Tom Sizemore Retraction Involving the Latest Clinton Scandal

AuH20
02-07-2014, 12:59 PM
He is absolutely right in that someone of significant power got to Tom Sizemore. Sizemore backtracked immediately, citing a 'drug induced stupor' for his controversial revelations about the former president. We can't have that unmistakable stench of infidelity & predation leading up to the Hillary coronation.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/02/07/the-real-war-on-women-explosive-new-claims-about-bill-clintons-philandering/

“Finally somebody is saying it,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “How can we be the ones that are having a war on women as conservatives when we’re not the ones saying, ‘You have to make a certain choice.’ We’re saying, ‘You can go out and be in the business community. You can run anything you want. And you can also be the CEP of the house. You can stay home with your kids. You can do whatever it is you want.’ How is that a war on women? When the left says, ‘Oh, you’re choosing that?’ That’s a war on women.”

After Radar Online published the audio of Sizemore explaining how he set President Clinton up with Hurley and how they proceeded to have a year-long affair, Sizemore Sizemore told HuffPost Live that the recording was from four or five years ago, while he was in a drug induced stupor. The audio is nothing more than the “rantings of a guy…that had a very severe drug problem,” Sizemore said. He confirmed that it was likely his voice on the recording, but he went on to fully refute the claims he made.

“How can you still treat Bill Clinton as a sex symbol when you know he’s a serial philanderer,” Glenn asked. “I don’t know about the Sizemore thing. Were you lying to me then or are you lying to me now?”

enhanced_deficit
02-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Did he by any chance also talk about this slow moving Clinton scandal (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?443504-Rand-Paul-demands-Dems-return-money-raised-by-%E2%80%98sexual-predator%E2%80%99-Bill-Clinton&p=5407802&viewfull=1#post5407802)?

cajuncocoa
02-07-2014, 01:16 PM
When is Glenn Beck getting his own sub forum here on RPF?

AuH20
02-07-2014, 01:20 PM
When is Glenn Beck getting his own sub forum here on RPF?

I think that was Compromise who was divebombing nearly every subforum with Glenn Beck threads. I am only posting GB threads that bring something relevant to the table like this odd Sizemore retraction. This thread is about the Sizemore retraction and how it relates to the Clinton machine.