PDA

View Full Version : Beck Discusses Fusion Centers

AuH20
02-06-2014, 08:25 PM
It's amazing what can happen after you leave Fox:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/06/turnkey-tyranny-why-some-are-so-concerned-about-governments-fusion-centers/

Remember this when he got smacked down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng1M1NRsgR0

Good for you Beck. Keep up the messaging. If you betray us, we're going to find you.

cajuncocoa
02-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Good for you Beck. Keep it up. If you betray us, we're going to find you.
IF?? ​*smh*

AuH20
02-06-2014, 08:32 PM
IF?? ​*smh*

Yes, I said if. I could care less about politics. I'm just concerned about MESSAGING. Get the word out anyway possible. Since he's left the corporate land of Fox, he's been far more "seditious" you could say. And we're going to need all the help we can get.

cajuncocoa
02-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Yes, I said if. I could care less about politics. I'm just concerned about MESSAGING. Get the word out anyway possible. Since he's left the corporate land of Fox, he's been far more "seditious" you could say. And we're going to need all the help we can get.
A good message needs a good spokesperson...a credible spokesperson. That, Glenn Beck is not.

AuH20
02-06-2014, 09:04 PM
A good message needs a good spokesperson...a credible spokesperson. That, Glenn Beck is not.

I don't think Glenn Beck is informing the fastidious members of the Daily Paul. So, no, I'm not worried. We are in a critical phase of full spectrum transmission. He indirectly and directly reaches out to roughly 2 million Americans.

In the grand scheme, it looks like it is Paul Revere time and I could care less who is on the horse. People need to know that the police & entire national security apparatus aren't there to protect the citizens of this country. Make enough noise and you will wake up some people. We have too many people in our movement looking for the perfect vessel, when the boot is almost on our neck.

TaftFan
02-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Almost any post involving Glenn Beck here is met with what is really ridiculous backlash.

If he is talking about these important on almost a daily basis, the guy can't be that bad.

Give it a rest people.

AuH20
02-06-2014, 09:12 PM
Almost any post involving Glenn Beck here is met with what is really ridiculous backlash.

If he is talking about these important on almost a daily basis, the guy can't be that bad.

Give it a rest people.

No one is asking RPers to subscribe to his channel. But the man is doing our work for us. Am I going to complain when someone with a much larger media footprint is doing something I don't have the resources to accomplish? Of course not!! I hope he does more heavy lifting and blows the lid off the entire police state. I hope Joe at the water cooler is talking to his co-worker Wally about fusion centers or Edward Snowden. The time for egos and utopian visions are over. It's Defcon freaking 1.