02-06-2014, 10:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HX9p8p0DNog

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 10:55 AM
Thank you for posting this! +rep

compromise
02-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Thank you for posting this! +rep

Glenn Beck and Ted Cruz - two champions of the Constitution.

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 11:04 AM

Apart from Rand, I can't think of any American who deserves the title 'Champion of the Constitution' more than Beck and Cruz.

compromise
02-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Apart from Rand, I can't think of any American who deserves the title 'Champion of the Constitution' more than Beck and Cruz.

Maybe a tie with Sarah Palin.

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Maybe a tie with Sarah Palin.

She's the Mother of the Constitution.

Christian Liberty

Ummmm.... Maybe the guy who this forum is named after? Come on, this thread is making me want to vomit...

Christian Liberty
Palin is an idiot.

compromise
02-06-2014, 11:08 AM
She's the Mother of the Constitution.

I wish she would run for Senate. Miller is running an awful campaign.

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Ummmm.... Maybe the guy who this forum is named after? Come on, this thread is making me want to vomit...

I already said Rand Paul.

Christian Liberty
02-06-2014, 11:11 AM
I already said Rand Paul.

This forum is named after Ron Paul.

Christian Liberty
02-06-2014, 11:12 AM
I wish she would run for Senate. Miller is running an awful campaign.

I'm too worried about her getting manipulated. I think her intentions are good. But I don't trust her to not let herself get manipulated. That she ran with McCain and is still defending him shows that she's moronically loyal.

compromise
02-06-2014, 11:12 AM

Yeah, but he's been replaced by the 2.0 version, Rand Paul. This discussion is more focused around the current iterations.
This is like comparing the iPhone 5S against the Samsung Galaxy S4 and you coming out and saying the iPhone 3GS is the best.

Christian Liberty
02-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Yeah, but he's been replaced by the 2.0 version, Rand Paul. This discussion is more focused around the current iterations.
This is like comparing the iPhone 5S against the Samsung Galaxy S4 and you coming out and saying the iPhone 3GS is the best.

I have no idea about any of these tech gadgets. But Rand is NOT the 2.0 version of Ron. More like a 0.2 version.

compromise
02-06-2014, 11:15 AM
I'm too worried about her getting manipulated. I think her intentions are good. But I don't trust her to not let herself get manipulated. That she ran with McCain and is still defending him shows that she's moronically loyal.

Even when she defended McCain, she admitted she disagreed with him on many issues.

Christian Liberty
02-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Even when she defended McCain, she admitted she disagreed with him on many issues.

Yeah, but so what? McCain has absolutely no place at the table, period. I wish Vietnam had never released him.

compromise
02-06-2014, 11:20 AM
I have no idea about any of these tech gadgets. But Rand is NOT the 2.0 version of Ron. More like a 0.2 version.

Rand Paul is just like Ron Paul but:
- A better speaker and debater
- More electable
- More powerful
- More popular
- Younger

I think you need to update to the latest version here.

Brett85
02-06-2014, 11:21 AM

That's a little bit ridiculous when Cruz doesn't even think that the states have the right to legalize marijuana.

compromise
02-06-2014, 11:22 AM
That's a little bit ridiculous when Cruz doesn't even think that the states have the right to legalize marijuana.

Do you have a source for that?

enhanced_deficit
02-06-2014, 11:30 AM
He is natural radio star with his eloquent and articulate speech quality.
Both Ted Cruz and his father Rafael Ted Cruz are two of the best vocal speakers today in the whole christian zionist community in US/Canada.

Brett85
02-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Do you have a source for that?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/04/sen-ted-cruz-not-enforcing-federal-marijuana-laws-in-colorado-is-dangerous-to-liberty/

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 11:37 AM

RandPaulForums.com got me here.

Yeah, but so what? McCain has absolutely no place at the table, period. I wish Vietnam had never released him.

That is a horrible thing to say. You wish he had suffered more torture at the hands of the Communist Vietnamese? Maybe you should go back and read the Bible and learn to love your fellow man, even those who (you perceive) wish to do you harm.

But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you;

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 11:38 AM
He is natural radio star with his eloquent and articulate speech quality.
Both Ted Cruz and his father Rafael Ted Cruz are two of the best vocal speakers today in the whole christian zionist community in US/Canada.

Ted's father is named Rafael Bienvenido Cruz.

compromise
02-06-2014, 11:40 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/04/sen-ted-cruz-not-enforcing-federal-marijuana-laws-in-colorado-is-dangerous-to-liberty/

He seems to be advocating enforcement of federal law there (making him for a ban on nullification), rather than saying he's for a federal ban on marijuana.

compromise
02-06-2014, 11:41 AM

Ted Cruz's dad and Ron Paul need to team up and do retirement home outreach.

Brett85
02-06-2014, 11:43 AM
He seems to be advocating enforcement of federal law there (making him for a ban on nullification), rather than saying he's for a federal ban on marijuana.

1) He's never once said that the federal ban on marijuana is unconstitutional.
2) He's never once said that the federal ban on marijuana should be repealed so that the states can craft their own marijuana laws.

enhanced_deficit
02-06-2014, 11:44 AM

Thanks for correction.
Previously I thought Rafael Ted Cruz was name of the son but I think soneone had said then that it was his father's name.

Ted Cruz's dad and Ron Paul need to team up and do retirement home outreach.

Rafael B Cruz should team up with Pastor John Hagee to do Iran war outreach.

NIU Students for Liberty
02-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Ted Cruz & Glenn Beck - the two champions of Israel!

NIU Students for Liberty
02-06-2014, 04:06 PM

No, he went out of his way to attack the administration for allowing Colorado to say "fuck you" to the Feds.

Christian Liberty
02-06-2014, 04:07 PM

So what? He still doesn't believe in the constitution.

Thanks for correction.
Previously I thought Rafael Ted Cruz was name of the son but I think soneone had said then that it was his father's name.

Rafael B Cruz should team up with Pastor John Hagee to do Iran war outreach.

LOL!

enhanced_deficit
02-06-2014, 04:11 PM
You've got quite the Ted Cruz fetish.

Only him or Beck too?

LOL

rpfocus
02-06-2014, 05:22 PM
Thanks for correction.

Ted Cruz's birth name is: Rafael Edward Cruz.

Tywysog Cymru
02-06-2014, 05:39 PM
If we're talking about people defending the Constitution how does Ted Cruz get mentioned before Amash and Massie? I get that Ron Paul is retired, but I don't get the Cruz obsession.

Todd
02-06-2014, 05:47 PM
So much wackiness in this thread. The Palin, Beck love fest is Onion material.

Natural Citizen
02-06-2014, 05:51 PM

Well. It's comparable to the idea of having a western personality type come in and sell the machine from within like we see happening over in Ukraine. Except, here, it's our historical political processes that were built upon the notion of individual liberty that is under attack.

It's really all this serves by continuously creating or soliciting discussion that would lead those whom are less informed toward the reality tv brand of mainstream politics and, of course, the PAC type mentality where individual liberty is lost in the equation and people find themselves unwittingly defending the liberty of these poltical corporations and other similar non profits that are essentially funded/built by the very political socialites that we end up being pointed toward. You know?

I have very little respect for these so-con political gangbangers who keep pointing us to political celebrities/socialites like Beck and the rest of the talk radio brood who seek to make it about them instead of the relevant things Americans should really be concerning themselves with. Or those who keep asking us what the heck we think about what these political personalities have to say...or read, as it is.

twomp
02-06-2014, 06:31 PM
That is a horrible thing to say. You wish he had suffered more torture at the hands of the Communist Vietnamese? Maybe you should go back and read the Bible and learn to love your fellow man, even those who (you perceive) wish to do you harm.

Do you even follow the thoughts that go through your own head? In the other thread you were praising Sarah Palin for honoring a murderer who wished he could kill more people. Consistency isn't really your thing huh? Oh wait, the bible only applies to Americans right?

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Do you even follow the thoughts that go through your own head? In the other thread you were praising Sarah Palin for honoring a murderer who wished he could kill more people. Consistency isn't really your thing huh?

Where did I praise Sarah Palin for honouring a murderer?

Oh wait, the bible only applies to Americans right?

What?

cajuncocoa
02-06-2014, 06:35 PM
http://endtimessigns.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/israel.jpg

twomp
02-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Where did I praise Sarah Palin for honouring a murderer?

Sarah Palin:

Amidst celebration today on Super Bowl Sunday, please remember prayers for Chris Kyle's family. A year ago today this American hero was senselessly murdered. Chris Kyle and all our brave military men and women protecting our God-given freedom are the real reason for any celebration in this great nation. Chris Kyle was committed to supporting our vets and all American patriots, so in honor of those serving something greater than self, lift one especially for Chris Kyle. He gave all.

You:

With regards to Palin, I love her because she loves liberty and has been fighting for it her entire life. She basically created the Tea Party singlehandedly.

True you weren't praising her for her support of Chris Kyle. So I apologize for misreading that part. Yet, you still come here telling others to "read the bible" in one comment and yet declare your love for a woman who is honoring a murderer in another thread.

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 06:41 PM
True you weren't praising her for her support of Chris Kyle. So I apologize for misreading that part. Yet, you still come here telling others to "read the bible" in one comment and yet declare your love for a woman who is honoring a murderer in another thread.

I don't consider soldiers acting in the line of duty to be murderers.

twomp
02-06-2014, 06:42 PM
I don't consider soldiers acting in the line of duty to be murderers.
Could you show me in the bible where it says that as well? Or do you only cherry pick from the bible when it suits your points of view.

BucksforPaul
02-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Fuck Beck, fuck Cruz and his father, and fuck Sarah Palin. The Zio-Nazis can go and eat a bag of dicks.

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Could you show me in the bible where it says that as well? Or do you only cherry pick from the bible when it suits your points of view.

Can you show me where in the Bible it says that soldiers are murderers?

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 06:47 PM
Fuck Beck, fuck Cruz and his father, and fuck Sarah Palin. The Zio-Nazis can go and eat a bag of dicks.

That is completely unnecessary.

BucksforPaul
02-06-2014, 06:53 PM

But you calling that whore the mother of the constitution is okay? And you give her credit for being the founder of the tea party which is laughable at best. You are a pathological liar whose purpose on these forums is to protect Zionism.

Tell me something Eduardo, are you allowed to vote in US elections?

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 06:53 PM

lol

http://i.imgur.com/VpuUdlA.png

Everyone here knows I'm not a Zionist.

Dispensationalism, Israel, & the Church (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?429473-Dispensationalism-Israel-amp-the-Church)
Started by eduardo89, 10-03-2013

Standing With Israel: How Bad Theology Duped Us Into Supporting Terrorism And Oppression (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?429568-Standing-With-Israel-How-Bad-Theology-Duped-Us-Into-Supporting-Terrorism-And-Oppression)
Started by eduardo89, 10-04-2013

twomp
02-06-2014, 06:54 PM
Can you show me where in the Bible it says that soldiers are murderers?

And God spoke all these words:

2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

3 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 “You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

8 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

12 “Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.

13 “You shall not murder.

14 “You shall not commit adultery.

15 “You shall not steal.

16 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

17 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”

Please show me where he says it's okay if you are a soldier. Again, I'm not the one running around thumping the bible on other people. YOU are the righteous person doing that.

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 06:55 PM
13 “You shall not murder.

Exactly, murder. Not kill. Killing someone who is trying to kill you is not murder.

BucksforPaul
02-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Exactly, murder. Not kill. Killing someone who is trying to kill you is not murder.

But voluntarily signing up to go kill someone thousands of miles away is murder.

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 07:04 PM
But voluntarily signing up to go kill someone thousands of miles away is murder.

I don't know of anyone who signed up for the military to go and kill people.

Anyway, I hope you'll retract calling me a zionist. I'll accept troll, but not zionist.

DFF
02-06-2014, 07:07 PM

Defends Glen Beck, supports Ted Cruz, claims Sarah Palin started the Tea Party, justifies war in the Middle East, and the cherry on the top, uses a Sean Hannity (!) avatar which replaced a "real Americans defend Israel" avatar...

I would ask what your agenda is, but I think it's pretty obvious.

More - rep coming...

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Defends Glen Beck, supports Ted Cruz, claims Sarah Palin started the Tea Party, justifies war in the Middle East, and the cherry on the top, uses a Sean Hannity (!) avatar which replaced a "real Americans defend Israel" avatar...

I would ask what your agenda is, but I think it's pretty obvious.

More - rep coming...

1) Yes, I defend Glenn Beck. I like him, although I certainly disagree with him on many things.
2) Yes, I support Ted Cruz because I agree with him on probably 90% of issues.
3) Sarah Palin is considered the godmother of the Tea Party.
4) Where have I justified any war in the Middle East? Please quote me on that. I never supported invading Iraq, never supported bombing Libya, never supported supporting Islamists in Syria.
5) The Sean Hannity avatar is not serious, just as the previous "Real Americans Defend Israel." Everyone know I'm very anti-Zionist, so the avatar was a joke.
6) What's my agenda?

BucksforPaul
02-06-2014, 07:14 PM
I don't know of anyone who signed up for the military to go and kill people.

Anyway, I hope you'll retract calling me a zionist. I'll accept troll, but not zionist.

If you are not a Zionist, then Zionists don't exist. You support murderers and their lies like it's your job.

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 07:16 PM
If you are not a Zionist, then Zionists don't exist.

So I don't support Israel, am completely opposed to dispensational theology which people use to justify support for Israel...but that somehow makes me a Zionist?

Can you explain why I posted this thread if I'm a Zionist?

Standing With Israel: How Bad Theology Duped Us Into Supporting Terrorism And Oppression (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?429568-Standing-With-Israel-How-Bad-Theology-Duped-Us-Into-Supporting-Terrorism-And-Oppression)
Started by eduardo89, 10-04-2013

You support murderers and their lies like it's your job.

Which murderers do I support?

messana
02-06-2014, 07:49 PM

I began reading this thread as an attempt at satire and trolling but now I'm not so sure.

Natural Citizen
02-06-2014, 08:19 PM
?

I know that this is dumb but yer avatar is going to have me spitting nails every time I see it. I can't stand that guy. And so then every time i read something from you, I'm going to be thinking of Glenn freakin Beck. He is, in my personal opionion, a stalking horse of the establishment operating within the liberty movement.

eduardo89
02-06-2014, 08:22 PM
I know that this is dumb but yer avatar is going to have me spitting nails every time I see it. I can't stand that guy.

Mission accomplished.

Natural Citizen
02-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Mission accomplished.

Not really. That would make me vote for the most useless Democrat just for spite if his minions come into power at the lower levels of government because, really, no matter who is given the nod I'll be just fine. As will my family.

I'm being serious, now. I'm not fuggin around. That's the kind of stuff I'd do sometimes. Only because it just seems like guys like Beck are making a mockery out of our historic processes as they relate to individuals traditionally (in theory) electing peers who are representative of them as an individual. I think that the very presence of PACS are anti-American. These serve special interests. They place a road block in front of the will of the individual citizen and reframe the issues into streamlined political theater. They are the products of special interest and reflect the reality of the merge of corporation and state that we have as a form of government since Reagan opened up the floodgates for this to become streamlined. They are products of political socialites like Beck and that brood. Corporate repatriation of our historic political processes, I suppose, is the word. That's really all that political non-profits are.

rpfocus
02-06-2014, 08:35 PM

*slow clap*

twomp
02-06-2014, 08:48 PM

So the guy signs up to invade a country that didn't attack us. Some people defend their country and that makes it okay for him to kill them? Does that mean if someone breaks into your house and you defend yourself, it gives him a right to kill you? Christian logic at it's finest.

enhanced_deficit
02-06-2014, 08:49 PM
http://endtimessigns.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/israel.jpg

I am impressed that Beck cared for little children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74zSDKvibkg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74zSDKvibkg

DFF
02-06-2014, 08:59 PM
5) The Sean Hannity avatar is not serious, just as the previous "Real Americans Defend Israel." Everyone know I'm very anti-Zionist, so the avatar was a joke

Ok, so lemme get this straight; you're merely pretending to be Neocon as some kind of joke...

Hmm...well, I can't give you the benefit of the doubt because you falsely claim that Sarah Palin created the Tea Party and that Glen Beck is somehow ok...

These are things that only neocons think and say.

Third round of - rep coming...and more on the way if I catch you in here pimping Palin/Beck again...

cajuncocoa
02-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Ok, so lemme get this straight; you're merely pretending to be Neocon as some kind of joke...

Hmm...well, I can't give you the benefit of the doubt because you falsely claim that Sarah Palin created the Tea Party and that Glen Beck is somehow ok...

These are things that only neocons think and say.

Third round of - rep coming...and more on the way if I catch you in here pimping Palin/Beck again...personally, I think his whole routine is a joke. I don't know why he wastes his time that way. Makes it hard to take anything he says seriously.

twomp
02-06-2014, 09:06 PM
personally, I think his whole routine is a joke. I don't know why he wastes his time that way. Makes it hard to take anything he says seriously.

Sometimes it seems like he is just joking and sometimes he is serious but because of the occasional trolling, the lines get blurry every now and then. I would be lying though if I didn't admit that he does get a few chuckles from me here and there.

Natural Citizen
02-06-2014, 09:15 PM
I am impressed that Beck cared for little children.

This is off topic but your post reminded me of a Single that I was listening to a few minutes ago that just happened to play on my random selection. It's a remake of a classic American song that will last forever and, in this case, was a duet with an Israeli up and coming pop singer (very good singer, btw) and the original artist of the song. Now there were only 50 copies of this single ever pressed and the discs were pressed and distributed only in Isreal and given to radio stations there. I just happen to have on because...well...I know people, but for whatever reason your post reminded me of it. I'll post it in the what are you listening to thread. It's on youtube...which annoys me, because, like I said, there were only 50 of them pressed world-wide. Anyhoo...whatever. Is what it is. Probably should be spread far and wide anyhow.

Cap
02-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Rule number one: Ed is what is known here as a super troll.
Rule number two, he's really not a bad guy. If you've been here long enough you just know how Ed is.
Rule number three, Ed has been known to post when he has been very inebriated.
Love ya Ed.

Cap
02-06-2014, 09:55 PM
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131222131140/dragonball/images/2/2d/Troll_Superman.jpg

Problem?

devil21
02-06-2014, 11:28 PM
Leave it to a Cruz thread to go sideways quickly.

His wife works for Goldman and that's all I need to know to not support him. The rest is fluff.

Tywysog Cymru
02-07-2014, 08:27 AM
I disagree with Ed on Ted Cruz, but he's no Zionist. He was one of the few people on Republic Operative Forums brave enough to speak out against Israel.

belian78
02-07-2014, 08:30 AM
I get it now. Eduardo and compromise are caricatures. Up until just this morning I was really getting disgusted with the waste that's filling up the GP subforum from these guys, but this thread made me realize, they are caricatures making fun of the Glenn Beck/Ted Cruz shills. They have to be, absolutely have to be.

eduardo89
02-07-2014, 08:42 AM
I disagree with Ed on Ted Cruz, but he's no Zionist. He was one of the few people on Republic Operative Forums brave enough to speak out against Israel.

I didn't get much love for being anti-Zionist on that forum. I haven't posted over there in a couple weeks, I should go back and visit.

Tywysog Cymru
02-07-2014, 08:47 AM
I didn't get much love for being anti-Zionist on that forum. I haven't posted over there in a couple weeks, I should go back and visit.

Right Wing recently pointed out that Israel funds abortions with our tax dollars. I was the only one who commented.

eduardo89
02-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Right Wing recently pointed out that Israel funds abortions with our tax dollars. I was the only one who commented.

I'll have to bump that thread.