PDA

View Full Version : Journalist ‘Fencing’ Snowden Secrets Should Be Jailed: Congressman

DamianTV
02-05-2014, 07:42 PM
http://nypost.com/2014/02/05/pol-journalist-fencing-snowden-secrets-should-be-jailed/

WASHINGTON — A powerful congressman is calling journalist Glenn Greenwald a “thief” who deserves to be jailed for selling US spy secrets stolen by NSA leaker Edward Snowden.

“For personal gain, he’s now selling his access to information . . . A thief selling stolen material is a thief,” House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) told reporters Tuesday.

Rogers made the comments after a hearing before his committee where he referred to Greenwald as a “fence” peddling stolen goods.

He didn’t refer to Greenwald by name at the hearing, but did *afterward.

Greenwald was working for the London Guardian when he revealed massive snooping programs by the National Security Agency based on materials swiped by Snowden.

Greenwald became a freelancer in October and has continued to report on spy secrets stolen by Snowden, who is a fugitive from US justice and lives in Russia.

Edit: Found a Video of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7L9e1cazEY8

Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.

paulbot24
02-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Greenwald became a freelancer in October and has continued to report on spy secrets stolen by Snowden, who is a fugitive from US justice and lives in Russia.

Jesus people. I didn't realize Snowden was really KGB.What's so crazy is that most of the people that grew up practicing Cold War duck and cover air raid drills at school don't look at that sentence and say, "Wait a minute. What the hell did I just read...?"

TaftFan
02-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Rick DeVos, please primary him.

paulbot24
02-05-2014, 08:25 PM
You bastard Snowden. Now the whole world knows most of our free and informed public here are just idiotically twittering about twerking on Facebook with their iPads. Damn it. There goes our tough guy image with the rest of the world. Time to send a couple of drones or something.

CPUd
02-05-2014, 09:24 PM
I knew who the congressman was before reading the article. This is the same guy who said Snowden was a Russian spy- everyone else started repeating it, then they had to backpedal like a mofo when challenged on it.

DamianTV
02-06-2014, 02:06 AM
I knew who the congressman was before reading the article. This is the same guy who said Snowden was a Russian spy- everyone else started repeating it, then they had to backpedal like a mofo when challenged on it.

Maybe its time to look specifically into this congressmans closet to see what other skeletons he is hiding in there.