PDA

View Full Version : Police Strip Search Woman in Public for Having Expired Registration

DamianTV
02-05-2014, 07:37 PM
http://lastresistance.com/4591/police-strip-search-woman-public-expired-registration/
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/roadside-violation-drivers-passengers-say-police-s/nc7kd/

(article copied from wsbtv link)

FOREST PARK, Ga. —

Officers are supposed to pull drivers over for traffic violations, but a Channel 2 Action News investigation found traffic stops leading to a violation of another kind.

Driver after driver told investigative reporter Jodie Fleischer officers searched inside their pants while they were stopped for minor traffic violations. In several cases, the invasive searches targeted passengers who were riding in the car.

"He was like, 'Just unbuckle all your clothes,' and put his hands down inside my pants," said Terry Phillips.

Forest Park police had pulled over Phillips' wife for a suspended registration.

Phillips consented to a search. However on the officer's dashboard camera recording Phillips can clearly be heard protesting when he realized the extent of the officer's intentions.

"That's illegal, man, you can't do that. You can't do that," said Phillips to the officer. The officer continued.

Phillips filed a complaint with the Forest Park Police Department and hired an attorney.

Origanalist
02-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Giving them a good grope is the least we can do to show our appreciation for keeping us safe from criminals.

paulbot24
02-05-2014, 07:50 PM
"That's illegal, man, you can't do that. You can't do that," said Phillips to the officer. The officer continued.

Jesus people. What would these people do if they got home invaded by a bunch of thugs. "Come on guys, you can't rape my daughters. That's illegal man! Come on! I'll file a complaint! With a lawyer! I'm serious!" The thugs continue.

Origanalist
02-05-2014, 07:53 PM

Jesus people. What would these people do if they got home invaded by a bunch of thugs. "Come on guys, you can't rape my daughters. That's illegal man! Come on! I'll file a complaint! With a lawyer! I'm serious!" The thugs continue.

That synapse has yet to fire. :(

DamianTV
02-05-2014, 08:19 PM
This is exactly what happens when the people have neither the Ability or Authority to defend themselves against the abuses of Police.

ZENemy
02-05-2014, 08:21 PM
lol

Guess he had "Nothing to hide"

FOREST PARK, Ga. —

Officers are supposed to pull drivers over for traffic violations, but a Channel 2 Action News investigation found traffic stops leading to a violation of another kind.

Driver after driver told investigative reporter Jodie Fleischer officers searched inside their pants while they were stopped for minor traffic violations. In several cases, the invasive searches targeted passengers who were riding in the car.

"He was like, 'Just unbuckle all your clothes,' and put his hands down inside my pants," said Terry Phillips.

Forest Park police had pulled over Phillips' wife for a suspended registration.

Phillips consented to a search. However on the officer's dashboard camera recording Phillips can clearly be heard protesting when he realized the extent of the officer's intentions.

Phillips filed a complaint with the Forest Park Police Department and hired an attorney.

paulbot24
02-05-2014, 08:28 PM
We need to have another government "shutdown" so those perv Forest Park Police can make themselves useful again.....like putting up barricades to stop photographers and stuff.

Christian Liberty
02-05-2014, 08:42 PM
This is why I say its virtually inevitable that I'll someday go to prison as a cop killer. Eventually they'll be doing it to everybody.

Dr.3D
02-05-2014, 08:51 PM
So they thought perhaps she had another unexpired registration in her underwear?

tod evans
02-06-2014, 02:56 AM

Don't forget the strongly worded letters!

Especially the ones posted on the interwebs...

Spikender
02-06-2014, 03:54 AM
This is why I say its virtually inevitable that I'll someday go to prison as a cop killer. Eventually they'll be doing it to everybody.

Considering what happened to Dorner and how the police are pretty much killing innocent people nowadays and getting away with it, you'd be lucky to even reach the back of the squad car before meeting your maker.