PDA

View Full Version : John Dennis is Running Against Nancy Pelosi Again

Working Poor
02-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Does he stand a chance? Gosh I hope he wins:
http://benswann.com/liberty-candidate-john-dennis-challenges-nancy-pelosi/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

Feeding the Abscess
02-05-2014, 06:47 PM
He's the right kind of Republican for the Bay Area. He knows he probably won't win, but his purpose is to rustle some jimmies and perhaps convert a few interested minds.

I say good show, John! Good show.

RonPaulFanInGA
02-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Pelosi: 80.1%; Dennis: 15.2%

Pelosi: 85.1%; Dennis: 14.9%

twomp
02-05-2014, 08:45 PM
He should run as a Democrat. People around here unfortunately can't look past the letter behind their names even though there is a growing discontentment with Pelosi. It's like Pelosi is bad but the (R's) are worse.

Tywysog Cymru
02-05-2014, 08:51 PM
He should run as a Democrat. People around here unfortunately can't look past the letter behind their names even though there is a growing discontentment with Pelosi. It's like Pelosi is bad but the (R's) are worse.

Why would people in Pelosi's district be discontent? Don't they agree with most of what she does.

FriedChicken
02-05-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm not completely familiar with John Dennis but wasn't he a Ron Paul backer and lent some help to some 2012 grassroots efforts?

Working Poor
02-06-2014, 05:59 AM
Did some of the replies get deleted? It seems like there were more replies yesterday.

RonPaulFanInGA
02-06-2014, 06:54 AM
A Republican has as much chance of ousting Pelosi in San Francisco than a homosexual Muslim does of winning a U.S. Senate seat in Alabama, as the Green Party candidate.

jtstellar
02-06-2014, 04:36 PM
well i donated to him during his last run.. as i said, i am pro anyone not just doing jack squat aka grandstanding on internet forums

Deborah K
02-06-2014, 04:51 PM

He should run as an indie. They end up calling most races anyway.

twomp
02-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Why would people in Pelosi's district be discontent? Don't they agree with most of what she does.
The government as a whole isn't liked much right now. And as I said, the discontentment is growing. The only thing keeping the tyrants in office is the hatred of the other party. It's all about the gang colors you know. Team Red or Team Blue.

jkob
02-06-2014, 10:50 PM

Agree. In Cali you can identify as any party I think in their jungle primaries.