PDA

View Full Version : CA-Man walks outside his garage to take a leak, cops, looking for a different man, open fire.

Anti Federalist
02-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Maybe he pissed on them in the bushes.

Time yet, or no?

Police open fire on misidentified man, cover up mistake by filing charges against him

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/kevion-young/

Posted on February 2, 2014 by PSUSA in News

ADELANTO, CA — Police searching for a suspect opened fire on a misidentified man and then charged him with a crime in an apparent effort to justify their mistake.

18-year-old Kevion Young was with his family members in the garage of his uncle’s home shortly after 9 p.m. on January 29th when he stepped outside to urinate along the side of the house.

Family members said it took less than ten seconds for gunfire to erupt outside — just feet away from friends and family, as well as a baby.

Young says he was abruptly approached out of the darkness by men in plainclothes with guns. Without identifying themselves, according to Young, they opened fire. Without any other recourse he dropped to the ground while being sprayed with bullets.

“I laid down ’cause they were shooting. I couldn’t do anything. I put my hands on top of my head. I could feel the bullet passing my head. I almost died…. I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“I was trying to out my hands on my head but they shot me in my leg. I couldn’t even tell them,” Young said to NBC Los Angeles.

He continued: “I laid down ’cause they were shooting. I couldn’t do anything. I put my hands on top of my head. I could feel the bullet passing my head. I almost died.”

The house had bullet holes visible in the side of the garage, as did the truck parked in the driveway. The neighbor’s home was shot at least twice.

The deputies were actually looking for a completely different person — a wanted suspect named Robert Pope.

Young was hospitalized for his gunshot wounds. When he was discharged from the hospital the next day, he says that he expected to go home. To his surprise, he was told that he was being charged with “assault on a peace officer with a deadly weapon.”

Police claim that after busting Young sneaking through yards, he whipped out 2 knives and attempted to stab them. Young says he was just taking urination break.

“I didn’t do anything wrong,” Young said desperately during a phone call from jail.

Darrell Battee, Young’s uncle, was present during the shooting. He says he heard about 8 shots fired just seconds after Young walked out of the garage.

“They reacted too quickly they had the wrong house – the wrong people,” Battee told NBC.

Witnesses say they were “positive” that police had not identified themselves before the shooting. The first time they realized they were cops was after they entered the garage and began to detain everyone. Everyone was grabbed and thrown into handcuffs.

“They want to try to clean it up, and make it as if the party that is injured is the guilty one,” said another family member to NBC.

phill4paul
02-05-2014, 02:44 PM
I always follow my dogs advise. Before I take a piss outside I first survey the yard from the porch to see if there are any squirrels present. You can never be too careful. Even in the country.

Tod
02-05-2014, 02:47 PM
I always follow my dogs advise. Before I take a piss outside I first survey the yard from the porch to see if there are any squirrels present. You can never be too careful. Even in the country.

Very sound advice.

tod evans
02-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Courts won't fix this....:mad:

Dr.3D
02-05-2014, 02:52 PM
My dogs do that too, but I thought it was because they were looking for rabbits.

phill4paul
02-05-2014, 02:58 PM
My dogs do that too, but I thought it was because they were looking for rabbits.

Squirrels, rabbits, cops. Always be aware of your surroundings before you place yourself in a compromised position. ;)

aGameOfThrones
02-05-2014, 03:08 PM
I'm gonna do this again.

“…the whole entire time I’m giving him Mental commands, “stop peeing, stop peeing, stop peeing.” “And he kept peeing and he had this attitude towards us that…it was almost an attitude of, you can’t tell me to stop peeing near my house.” “You know what I mean?” “Like who are you to telling me to, you know what I mean.” “He kind of had an attitude kind of very hostile towards us…”

“I’m pretty sure I told you this; but I wanna reiterate that he…umm, his…his attitude towards us was very malicious.” “It…it was not, pro-police at all.” “ He did not seem happy that, that we were there.”

…if someone who…who…who…is….you get someone out there who would pee in a toilet; and…and that understands that a police officer is Mentally telling you this, that you’re not gonna sit there and hold your dick still; cause….I mean like…it’s almost as if he was challenging me.” “And the fact…the reason I say that is I mean, his….the way he stood; I mean…I mean his posture as in, ‘peeeee’…” “ You know like, what…what person in their right man…mind would pee near a peace officer…a, a law enforcement officer…’Peeeee!’ …when he tells you and give you Mental commands that we’re being serious…, Stop peeing, you know. Your law abiding citizen is not going to… going to not use a toilet, Peeee.”

The way he Peed to me is a very stand-off attitude.” “ You know…you know when he peed, yes…yes Free to pee near my house, it wasn’t please sir; Can I pee now?” “Hey, if anyone is near my house... I'm peeing.” “It was, peeeeeeeeeeeee!” “You know, it was real standoff, like…you know…”

Now that I think back on it and you know, had all this time to think on it. I think his intentions as soon as he walked out that garage and didn't see me and he didn't want to put his penis down, I firmly believe that he was trying to find a point and time where…when…when he could shoot me with pee at when…when…when it was the most beneficial time for him to pee near me.”

Deborah K
02-05-2014, 03:24 PM
Why isn't the ACLU all over these police brutality cases???

Brian4Liberty
02-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Fire them and charge them with perjury.

kcchiefs6465
02-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Fire them and charge them with perjury.
They almost murdered a man.

Origanalist
02-05-2014, 04:06 PM

You could ask that about a lot of things, they seem pretty choosy over what they get involved in.

Danke
02-05-2014, 04:10 PM
He drew on them first.

tod evans
02-05-2014, 04:13 PM

I have as much respect for the ACLU as I do for the SPLC............None.

Deborah K
02-05-2014, 04:16 PM
I have as much respect for the ACLU as I do for the SPLC............None.

I hear ya. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. They'll fiercely back gays, pedophiles, and atheists, but won't do shit for victims of police brutality.

Christian Liberty
02-05-2014, 04:19 PM
I used to have some respect for the ACLU, even though I didn't always agree with them, but I lost it when the whole "Christian cakemaker doesn't want to make a wedding cake for a gay wedding" thing came up, and the ACLU basically said the equivalent of "You can believe what you want but you have to do have to do what the government says." Kind of like a cop or anyone else, I'll applaud the ACLU if and when they do something right, but I do think they are evil most of the time.

As for this case, this is yet another one I want to use on the "How can people live together in harmony without government" arguments...

FriedChicken
02-05-2014, 04:29 PM
He definitely had this coming. What person in their right mind would leave a family gathering to charge after a couple armed cops with just a couple knives?? I mean, c'mon. I'd shoot him too if I were the cops.
And I haven't even addressed the urination part of all this.

What was the suspect they were actually looking for accused of? Was he accused of violence?

I know it may not be as cool but if cops are going to be looking for a suspect in people's yards they need to role up with their siren and lights on. That way at least the residents know that they're in the area and now isn't the best time to let your kids outside to catch lightning bugs, play tag or ... take a piss.

jonhowe
02-05-2014, 04:39 PM

They are: https://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/police-brutality

They can't be on every single one, though. They'd need to be much, MUCH bigger to do that unfortunately.

Dr.3D
02-05-2014, 04:43 PM
It's a wonder they haven't charged him with urinating in public and put him on the sex offender registry.

mrsat_98
02-05-2014, 05:18 PM
This reminds me of an incident a long time ago in a town far far away. I had been drinking and went to visit a fellow on the wrong side of town when a B&W PD car pulled in front of my truck after I got parked and walked away. I guess he thought I didn't see him. He got out of his car and slipped up and tried to hide in the bushes but we spotted him and ditched the evidence. Finally we decided he wasn't ever going to leave so I walked over to the bushes beside him and started to take a leak, About half way through he had never moved or said a word so I figured i would turn his way and pissed all over his leg closest to me. Funny thing he never said a word and after I walked back to where I had been sitting and started to wait he finally walked off. He sort of walked funny due to his wet leg. So FWIW I pissed on an armed officer and got by with it.

asurfaholic
02-05-2014, 05:18 PM
It's a wonder they haven't charged him with urinating in public and put him on the sex offender registry.

Probably because the dude didn't have a chance to unzip his pants before they started trying to put holes in him. Its a good thing that cops are horrible shots, sounds like he got lucky

phill4paul
02-05-2014, 05:28 PM
“I laid down ’cause they were shooting. I couldn’t do anything. I put my hands on top of my head. I could feel the bullet passing my head.

He assaulted the f*ck out of those cops. All you damn armchair quarterbacks need to thank a cop tomorrow. You don't know what kinda stress these heroes are under.

youngbuck
02-06-2014, 02:42 AM
Fire them and charge them with perjury. How about trespassing, attempted murder, kidnapping, menacing, and conspiracy?

tod evans
02-06-2014, 03:00 AM
How about trespassing, attempted murder, kidnapping, menacing, and conspiracy?

Were it you and I shooting at a cop who went behind the building to take a leak we would have these charges levied against us......If we survived.

Spikender
02-06-2014, 03:52 AM
Cops can get away with anything, so this no longer surprises me.

I've told people about Kelly Thomas, they said it was horrible. I suggested we do something about it. Of course, the cops in the Kelly Thomas case were just bad apples.

The cops will continue to get away with it until there is a giant straw breaking this feeble little enslaved camel's back.