PDA

View Full Version : How to Nullify the NSA (and every other tyrannical government agency)

CCTelander
02-04-2014, 08:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkB0sUzJ9Rk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkB0sUzJ9Rk

For some odd reason, I can't seem to embed the video from my iPhone. If a mod could fix that I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Chester Copperpot
02-04-2014, 09:00 AM
maybe a brief synopsis.. I dont feel like watching a 38 minute video if the solution is going to be something dumb, or something I already know

CCTelander
02-04-2014, 10:43 AM
maybe a brief synopsis.. I dont feel like watching a 38 minute video if the solution is going to be something dumb, or something I already know

The first few minutes are just an overview of some of the horrendous legislation passed at the federal level.

Following is a short discussion of the concept and principles of nullification, with references to Tom Woods' book by that title, and a short clip from one of Woods' presentations on the subject.

Then the nullification legislation passed in various states so far is briefly discussed. That's followed by discussion of current efforts in various states to pass further nullification legislation, particularly Utah and the efforts there to specifically nullify the current activities of the NSA. Suggestions are also given on how individuals can assist with those efforts both in Utah and elsewhere.

Overall, I found the video to be both encouraging and up lifting. I think it would be well worth your time.

Working Poor
02-04-2014, 12:27 PM
pretty good stuff I spread it thur my social media.

CCTelander
02-04-2014, 05:32 PM
bump

CCTelander
02-04-2014, 08:13 PM
///

CCTelander
02-05-2014, 08:38 AM
pretty good stuff I spread it thur my social media.

Cool. I think it's a positive development that has some potential.

Working Poor
02-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Tom Woods gives a pretty good talk I hope someone is having a look at the video. I love hearing him speak.

CCTelander
02-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Tom Woods gives a pretty good talk I hope someone is having a look at the video. I love hearing him speak.

Yeah. Woods' talks are always not only informative, but also pretty entertaining.

CCTelander
02-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Bump