PDA

View Full Version : Obama on IRS Scandal: "Not Even A Smidgen Of Corruption"

CaseyJones
02-03-2014, 03:49 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/02/02/obama_on_irs_scandal_not_even_a_smidgen_of_corrupt ion.html

BILL O'REILLY: Okay. So you don't recall seeing [Douglas] Shulman, because what some people are saying is that the IRS was used at a local level in Cincinnati, maybe other places to go after --

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Absolutely wrong.

O'REILLY: How do you know that because we still don't know what happened?

OBAMA: Bill, we do -- that's not what happened. Folks have again had multiple hearings on this. These kinds of things keep on surfacing in part because you and your TV station will promote them. But --

O'REILLY: But aren't there some unanswered questions?

OBAMA: Bill, when you look at the stuff, there have been multiple hearings on it. What happened here was that you've got a 501(c)4 law people think is confusing. The folks did not know how to implement because it basically says --

O'REILLY: So you're saying there was no corruption there at all.

OBAMA: That's not what I'm saying.

O'REILLY: I want to know what you're saying. You're the leader of the country.

OBAMA: Absolutely.

O'REILLY: You're saying no corruption, none?

OBAMA: There was some bone-headed decisions.

O'REILLY: Bone-headed decisions. But no mass corruption?

OBAMA: Not even mass corruption. Not even a smidgeon of corruption.

Ronin Truth
02-03-2014, 04:05 PM
And we should trust and/or believe anything Barry has to say about anything because ..............?

phill4paul
02-03-2014, 04:09 PM
And we should trust and/or believe anything Barry has to say about anything because ..............?

Because "folks have had h-e-a-r-i-n-g-s on it."

ZENemy
02-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Is this that same scumbag that said something about keeping your doctor if you like him?

LibertyEagle
02-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Is this that same scumbag that said something about keeping your doctor if you like him?

Yeah, that would be him.

Victor Grey
02-03-2014, 04:18 PM
What a vile display. True sociopath nuances coming out there. It's dripping off from him.
Who's he think he's kidding but people that want to remain in denial anyway?

You have to know that he has to feel something inward when he says stuff like that.

O'REILLY: Bone-headed decisions. But no mass corruption?

OBAMA: Not even mass corruption. Not even a smidgeon of corruption.

Obama's soul at that moment.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sdzYzUC7PlA/T8NMNzrC49I/AAAAAAAABQY/g2yZEdBUitU/s1600/the-grinch-grin.gif

He makes a good counterpart for the O'Reilly. They should both do lunch together, and be overall horrible people.

Dr.3D
02-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Just a bit more is less than a smidgen when it comes to complete corruption.

Red Green
02-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Because "folks have had h-e-a-r-i-n-g-s on it."

I seem to recall at those hearings, we had people invoke their 5th amendment rights, so how exactly is it that we know there was no corruption?

twomp
02-03-2014, 09:00 PM
Dang for someone on Fox news, O'Reilly sure went soft on Obama. Talk about false left/right paradigm.

klamath
02-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Obama is one arrogant SOB. I thought you couldn't top Bush but obama has.

HOLLYWOOD
02-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Former IRS Jackal, Douglas Shulman made 150 visits to the White House, I'm sure it was to swap recipes during the 2012 election year. :rolleyes:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/51/1c/f1/511cf1dd669ad7f2f84c81674cda39a0.jpg

jkr
02-03-2014, 09:06 PM
if
u
your lies

u
can
KEEP
your lies

Carson
02-03-2014, 09:30 PM
I wonder what the ■■■ says about this...

Benghazi and 9-11.

Lucille
02-08-2014, 05:16 PM
What Knapp (http://knappster.blogspot.com/) says. It's not corruption if it's business as usual.

Depends On What “Corruption” Is
http://c4ss.org/content/24297

“Corruption” implies an otherwise honest and diligent institution straying from its core mission. That’s clearly not what happened here.
[...]
The dual purposes of the IRS, as of every other executive branch institution, are to milk the cattle (that’s you and me) on behalf of the political class and to suppress opponents of, or threats to, the current establishment (the purpose of the legislative branch is to pre-plan the milking and suppression; the purpose of the judicial branch is to justify the milking and suppression after the fact as required).

That’s what the state does. That’s all the state does. That’s what it was designed to do. Any appearances to the contrary are window dressing.

All the kvetching, whether it’s Republicans groaning about IRS harassment of their astroturf operations or Democrats whining that Chris Christie closed some traffic lanes on a bridge, is just internal bickering of the sort two schoolyard bullies might engage in while jointly beating down the other kids for their lunch money.

The problem with political government is not that it’s “corrupt.” It’s that way by design. The problem with political government is that we put up with it.

enhanced_deficit
02-09-2014, 12:56 PM

Even Biden had said (before his election) that (SWC) Barry was clean.

Related

Most Americans see Obama as Dishonest, Untrustworthy (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?433586-Majority-of-Americans-now-believe-Obama-is-quot-dishonest-and-untrustworthy)

dillo
02-09-2014, 01:15 PM
I think its the wrong issue to after Obama on, although I think it would be funny if some NSA dude leaked an encrypted email showing Obama working with the IRS to fuck over the tea party.

Benghazi was probably a gun running operation gone bad, they obviously arent going to talk about that. I don't think they were trying to conceal it as a terrorist attack for the election either, and if they were they failed pretty hard and he still won.

How about we talk about how the 8000 point that the stock market increased in was basically all bullshit, unemployment still being high and the rollout of Obamacare.

Deficit is going down at least, but thats the benefit of those damn obstructionists. Even when our government hates each other and can't pass anything they still spend 500 billion more than they take in taxes.

CaseyJones
02-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Politico: Rand Paul warns Texas could turn blue (http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/rand-paul-texas-could-turn-blue-103292.html?hp=f3)

In his 25-minute address, Paul also offered up some 2016 red meat: He went after Hillary Clinton, a likely Democratic presidential contender, over Benghazi.

“We’re talking about six months of ignoring repeated, one-after-another requests for security,” he said, referring to the months leading up to the September 2012 attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. He added that the issue that “should limit Hillary Clinton from ever holding high office, when she was asked for reinforcements, she turned down reinforcements, and we should never, ever have a commander-in-chief who won’t send reinforcements.”

///

HOLLYWOOD
02-09-2014, 03:14 PM
I think its the wrong issue to after Obama on, although I think it would be funny if some NSA dude leaked an encrypted email showing Obama working with the IRS to fuck over the tea party.

Benghazi was probably a gun running operation gone bad, they obviously arent going to talk about that. I don't think they were trying to conceal it as a terrorist attack for the election either, and if they were they failed pretty hard and he still won.

How about we talk about how the 8000 point that the stock market increased in was basically all bullshit, unemployment still being high and the rollout of Obamacare.

Deficit is going down at least, but thats the benefit of those damn obstructionists. Even when our government hates each other and can't pass anything they still spend 500 billion more than they take in taxes.There's a reason why Executive/Democrats ran "SbeakerNet" between the White House and the IRS building... they didn't want anything on electronic record between the 2 criminal organizations. Everything was face-to-face, voice to voice, in private.

I haven't seen any visitation/entrance logs from the IRS buildings during 2011-2012 years... I'd like to see Ben Swann, AJ, etc, investigate that other half of the equation.

How about a NSA profiler typed-dossier on 3 degrees of separation of anyone from the White House and IRS between 2010 through 2012. Let's connect the dots... I'm sure that evil bastards Rahm Emanuel, Messina, and Axelrod are connected, as well as a match on activity, timelines, and suspects. You know the "JUST-US SYSTEM" is protecting their own.