PDA

View Full Version : Message to Police - Josie the Outlaw (Video)

DamianTV
02-02-2014, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IOsN-P5abVg

I dont know if this video has been posted here yet, but its not the point. What do you think? Oathkeeper or Opressor? How would you handle the Cops with a system that does nothing but encourages more abuse by Cops? Eliminate Cops by Force, or help the Cops realize that they are the ones in the wrong in too many cases?

kcchiefs6465
02-02-2014, 07:51 PM
Frankly they are all oppressors and are illegitimate simply because of the fact that not every person has legitimately contracted to pay into their protection racket. People are being forcibly robbed to pay to prevent robberies, no less! The sheer hypocrisy of it is astonishing.

They ought be bound by the same Law as everyone else. That that even needs stated is evidence of the flagrancy in which they operate. How could anyone object? Yet their lobbies and unions strongly do.

They are quite frankly in the wrong in any case, so long as they take money from all, including those who do not want their services, so that they can have the standard of living and job security that they enjoy.

And their exploits are well documented. Their schemes, scams, and tricks, for nothing else than to justify their existence by way of imprisoning people who have committed no crime, wasting untold wealth... it is a crime towards anything this country allegedly stands for.

kcchiefs6465
02-02-2014, 07:52 PM
And it is, in fact, Unlawful.

It spits in the face of Law.

Travlyr
02-03-2014, 07:19 AM
Great message. This is encouraging. Almost 217,000 views already.

pcosmar
02-03-2014, 08:11 AM
I dont know if this video has been posted here yet, but its not the point. What do you think? Oathkeeper or Opressor? How would you handle the Cops with a system that does nothing but encourages more abuse by Cops? Eliminate Cops by Force, or help the Cops realize that they are the ones in the wrong in too many cases?

Has been posted. I saw it here before,, and it is very well done.

Police should simply not exist. But the system is deeply entrenched at this point. I think education is needed,, both for cops and for the general public.

Enforcers of control (cops) are contrary to Liberty.

kcchiefs6465
02-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Her video on public education is a must see as well.