PDA

View Full Version : Mark Udall's Son Arrested For Heroin

angelatc
01-31-2014, 02:20 PM
Rand Paul's college-age son smokes dope, and it's national news. This? Crickets.

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-county-news/ci_25027665/jed-udall-heroin-vehicular-trespassing-arrest-boulder-county

Jed Udall, the 26-year-old son of Sen. Mark Udall, D-Eldorado Springs, was arrested Wednesday after Boulder County sheriff's deputies say he broke into three cars and was found with heroin in his pocket.

Keep this in your pocket for when they start crabbing about Rand's son again.

ClydeCoulter
01-31-2014, 02:27 PM
Useful.

torchbearer
01-31-2014, 02:35 PM
+1, thanks- it definitely isn't being dished in the news.

angelatc
01-31-2014, 02:46 PM
Just to be clear, I'm not holding it against Udall. He isn't responsible for the actions of his grown son any more than Rand Paul is.

Having said that, this guy is a lot more trouble than Paul's boy ever will be. From the same article:

Jed Udall — who lives in Eldorado Springs — also was cited by Boulder police in December after an employee at a King Soopers said Udall walked out of a store with Advil and Imodium.

According to the police report, at 5:15 p.m. Dec. 17, an employee of a King Soopers at 3600 Table Mesa Drive saw Udall on a security tape put the medication in his pockets and then walk out of the store.

The employee followed Udall out of the store and stopped Udal before contacting police. Udall wrote in his voluntary statement that he put the medication in his pocket and then went outside, but "forgot about it."

Udall was cited with theft under $50, a petty offense. He is due in court Feb. 13 in that case.

The arrest report also says Udall had two non-extraditable warrants out of North Carolina for breaking and entering, and larceny.

Philhelm
01-31-2014, 03:03 PM
Are rich kids always such pieces of shit?

angelatc
01-31-2014, 03:22 PM
Are rich kids always such pieces of shit?

No.

01-31-2014, 03:39 PM
I wouldn't call Rand's son's arrest national news. It was a short blurb on a few news sites. Not really a big deal.

BucksforPaul
01-31-2014, 04:20 PM
I wouldn't call Rand's son's arrest national news. It was a short blurb on a few news sites. Not really a big deal.

Gtfo of here with that bullshit.

eduardo89
01-31-2014, 04:58 PM
No.

Thank you.