PDA

View Full Version : Snipers at the Super Bowl

Gaddafi Duck
01-31-2014, 10:19 AM
http://www.my9nj.com/story/24574587/super-bowl-snipers

East Rutherford, New Jersey (My9NJ) - Along with excited and eager fans, SWAT teams and Snipers will be attending Super Bowl XLVIII. The reason for such high precautions is because the Super Bowl is a level one national security event.

Former FBI agent Jonathan Gilliam explains how snipers work in coordination with SWAT teams to give the fans and players ultimate safety.

“If you have an active shooter or you have anyone who may have a bomb. Snipers have a better angle then anyone who is on the ground to actually hit that target. It’s an entire team that communicates. You have individuals who are at high altitudes inside the arena and then you have individuals that are on the ground moving in and around the crowd,” he explained.

Gilliam discussed an exclusive video of a sniper- Initiated hostage rescue exercise. The video showed how snipers maneuver once shots are heard. Snipers are always hidden and are not visual. These same procedures will be taken if need be during the game.

Just because sniper and SWAT teams will be present at the game, doesn’t mean there is anything for game-goers to worry about. This is a typical assurance taken for an event like the Super Bowl, and the same protocol is always followed every year.

The snipers will just be doing their job so fans can have an enjoyably safe experience.

Origanalist
01-31-2014, 10:27 AM
So. There are two sports teams on a field playing a game. And it is considered necessary to put snipers in the crowd. Does anybody stop to wonder why that is?

Oh ya, I forgot. They hate us for our freedoms.

Travlyr
01-31-2014, 10:34 AM
Snipers and SWAT teams keeping everyone safe.

surf
01-31-2014, 11:13 AM
I attended the US v S Korea game in WC 2002 in Daegu. post 9/11 and involving the US, this game was eary w/advertised snipers in the hills surrounding the stadium and ominous helicopters circling above.

1:1 was a fair result.

pcosmar
01-31-2014, 11:13 AM
Snipers and SWAT teams keeping everyone safe.

Having High Powered Rifles pointed at me do not make me feel safe.

Being searched does not make me feel free.

I would avoid such an environment.

Origanalist
01-31-2014, 11:23 AM

You couldn't pay me to participate in that.

Travlyr
01-31-2014, 11:26 AM

Yeah, I attended my last NFL game this year. First, I was patted down, then some goon in a blue costume scanned me with some sort of scanner wand front and back, they checked my bag to make sure I didn't have any unapproved items, $7 beers with a limit of 2 at a time (there was three of us there) so I couldn't buy the round, $8 hotdogs, and lunatic fans. It just wasn't fun anymore.

JK/SEA
01-31-2014, 11:28 AM
Future Games.

70,000 Law Enforcement and military watch Superbowl 50....

Natural Citizen
01-31-2014, 11:32 AM
Thread needs theme music...

Hey, Uncle Sam put your name at the top of his list,
And the Statue of Liberty started shaking her fist.
And the eagle will fly and it's gonna be hell,
When you hear Mother Freedom start ringing her bell.
And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you.
Ah, brought to you, courtesy....of the red, white and blue.

Instrumental break....time for a beer and a hot dog. :rolleyes:

And the people will love them for it.

http://www.nwosurvivalguide.com/CourtesyImages/FatTVSheeple550x440.jpg

HOLLYWOOD
01-31-2014, 11:34 AM
LOL! The security costs will exceed the windfall of tourism and profits by the event... 4,000 police-security officers at the Superbowl

100 police/government agencies involved in the POLICE STATE of Super Bowl XLVII

http://kwout.com/cutout/h/fi/zp/mv7_bor.jpg
Super Bowl XLVIII Security Will Include 4,000 Officers « CBS New York (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/01/15/protection-package-4000-security-officers-to-work-super-bowl-xlviii/)

Brian4Liberty
01-31-2014, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I attended my last NFL game this year. First, I was patted down, then some goon in a blue costume scanned me with some sort of scanner wand front and back, they checked my bag to make sure I didn't have any unapproved items, $7 beers with a limit of 2 at a time (there was three of us there) so I couldn't buy the round, $8 hotdogs, and lunatic fans. It just wasn't fun anymore.

Wow, $7 beers!

That's a discount. We have $9 and $13 beers here. Better to tailgate first.

Philhelm
01-31-2014, 12:31 PM
I wonder how many of the players are actually undercover Fedcoats.

Christian Liberty
01-31-2014, 12:37 PM
I understand why Eric Peters hates football, even though I still enjoy it. Too often its an excuse to avoid thinking about something important. I'll be watching the Super Bowl, but I don't have cable at home anymore, and so don't usually get to watch football. Its not really that important to me. I've watched 2 Fins games this year, and I can live with that.

If security is really as bad as you guys say, I'd probably pass on actually going to them anymore. I've been to two in my lifetime, don't remember anything like that.

CPUd
01-31-2014, 12:40 PM
I understand why Eric Peters hates football, even though I still enjoy it. Too often its an excuse to avoid thinking about something important. I'll be watching the Super Bowl, but I don't have cable at home anymore, and so don't usually get to watch football. Its not really that important to me. I've watched 2 Fins games this year, and I can live with that.

If security is really as bad as you guys say, I'd probably pass on actually going to them anymore. I've been to two in my lifetime, don't remember anything like that.

The Super Bowl is the most watched TV show worldwide, so whatever they are doing for normal games, they will take it up a few notches for this.

Cutlerzzz
01-31-2014, 01:07 PM

You can watch games online fairly easily if cable is a problem.

Root
01-31-2014, 01:12 PM
Ha ha. Moar guns! Moar guns pointed at unarmed people.

<s>Brilliant.</s>

Anti Federalist
01-31-2014, 01:15 PM
Wait until the blood sports start.

Bread and Circuses and tyranny for Boobus, who loves every second of it and begs for more.

Moving on...

Anti Federalist
01-31-2014, 01:26 PM

Bread and Circuses and tyranny for Boobus, who loves every second of it and begs for me.

Moving on...

specsaregood
01-31-2014, 01:33 PM
evidently, you are not alone:
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/01/28/big-game-may-not-be-such-a-hot-ticket-18000-super-bowl-seats-still-available/

On Tuesday afternoon, there were still 18,000 tickets available for the Super Bowl, CBS 2′s Emily Smith reported.
Ticket prices have fallen to $1,500 and haven’t stabilized so they could fall even lower. But it still may not be enough to get some local residents to Metlife stadium.

cjm
01-31-2014, 01:42 PM
Have the snipers trained for attack blimps?

http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/175895.1020.A.jpg

buck000
01-31-2014, 01:58 PM
From the article: "The snipers will just be doing their job so fans can have an enjoyably safe experience."

Ummm, if anything happens that requires snipers to start shooting, I believe the enjoyably safe experience has been compromised.

Or does this mean that they will pick off potential turrurists in the crowd so that non-turrurist attendees can continue to watch the game undisturbed...? The weapon in the article does have a suppressor.

My brain is too small to fathom how they're keeping me safe.

Thor
01-31-2014, 02:01 PM
Considering the source, I take it with a grain of salt... but interesting to read none the less...

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/01/superbowl-false-flag-treasonbowl-letter-sent-to-before-its-news-2882682.html

We received this letter yesterday from an anonymous source via US mail. Before It’s News is just a conduit for your news and we thought this information might be of value to our readers. Here is the fulltext of this letter, from people who claim to have worked on the design and contruction of the new MetLife Stadium (original jpeg scans of the letter are below the text). The upside down American flag stamp on the outside of the envelope is an interesting touch. Video report also below.

The Treason Bowl February 2, 2014 at the Meadowlands Sports Complex

Hello,

For reasons soon to be obvious to you, I will not introduce myself, nor any of the others who have contributed to this notification. We have been involved with the construction and operation of the new MetLife Stadium at the Meadowlands Sports Complex. Some of our involvement precedes the groundbreaking, and some of our involvement is current.

From here on, I will refer to the upcoming Super Bowl as the “Treason Bowl”.

From the start, from design stages, plans have been made for the stadium, and the American Dream Meadowlands complex, to host a well-planned false flag event, so grand that one would think it was planned in the offices of Josef Goebbles himself. This has been in the works for at least six years.

The highlight of this treason will be the world-wide live television coverage of this abomination of civilization. This promotion of fear and horror is hoped to inspire the masses of the world to willfully submit to the eradication of rights given to us by God.

In the very design of the stadium, spots were planned for the placement of bombs, not to immediately kill the stadium guests, but to entrap the guests. The bomb placements are for the creation of choke points to control the movement of the guests.

Remember, the highlight is the international live broadcast of desperate human suffering. It will first be answered by military-ized police and thug-like New Jersey state police, but to ONLY be resolved by US Army troops from Ft. Dix.

The fix is in; racketeering at its finest hour.

You may notice that the New Jersey State Police Sports Complex Unit has a noticeable high percentage of troopers that are very big, look like thugs, and we assure you – act like thugs. Seven of us have witnessed experiences with them, with varying degrees of rudeness, misery and disgust. There are traitors within this local state police force who will be enabling the apparent foreigners, in the stadium and in the whole complex. It has been harder for us to be exact with numbers of US federal agents in on the false flag fix, but we have confirmed they to be from DHS, NSA, FBI and Blackwater.

For the Treason Bowl, there may be as many as 11 armed “foreign terrorists” in the stadium itself, being another 8 of them in the rest of the complex, including Meadowlands Station.

A heavier-than-air poison gas will be brought in with the C02 canisters that are used by soft drink vendors. It will not be a quick killer as chlorine gas, but rather a gas that causes more physical contortions and suffering, for high-impact live video. This heavier-than-air poison will first target the field level, most notably the athletes on the field. Specific placement of bombs will insure that no one leaves the field level, ala the closed choke points.

False flag Islamic demands will be posted for the release of “freedom fighters” in Guantanamo, but primarily for the exit of U.S. forces from Afghanistan.

For those of you who haven’t figured it out yet, about the extensively drawn out Afghan occupation by a supposedly mighty military (with untold hundreds of billions of dollars worth of military resources AND high-tech intelligence resources), against an out- manned (and out-gunned) rebel alliance with a mysterious decade-plus bottomless supply of resources -> it’s all about the three pipelines – the now-complete Caspian Sea oil and natural gas pipelines to China and points in between, and the heroin pipeline to developed countries in the west, especially our country. The continuing vagueness of the Afghan occupation should be as obvious as the nose on your face, and should consume your curiosity. The lot of us here are amazed how this realization escapes the most of you. Of course our senses are heightened on this matter, having learned for the past 6 years of the pending evil and doom of the 2014 Treason Bowl.

There were scattered warnings before the successful treasonous coup de tat of Sept 11. The warnings were not heeded, mostly because such a display of treason wasn’t so believable at the time, as much as it is believable now. After that event, those previous warnings were given the status as if they came from the Bellevue nut ward, even though the event itself showed the warnings to be very accurate.

An aside here: one of us has a relative who was one of the many NYFD officers who heard the meticulous floor-by-floor demolition explosives in the World Trade Towers.

The obvious, but never to be explained, breakdown of the tax-payer-financed multi- hundred-billion-dollar-a-year U.S intelligence community is well underway, again.

You must recognize that treasonous orchestrations of such grand scale can only be accomplished with the bottomless pockets of intel agencies, with secrecy as their ally.

Rest assured that “treason” is the correct word for the event. The former military explosives experts of contractor Blackwater will be placing the bombs.

We’re told that the FBI is complete with the fabrication of evidence.

(This reminds me of the NY State Trooper C evidence-fabricating scandal. This time it’s federal, with NJ state police help, and much bigger targets.)

DHS gumshoes have covertly infested the operations of the whole complex, supplying reports as to the progress of the logistics of this fabulous false flag murder fest, and hoping to identify any Meadowlands Complex workers who may be getting savvy to the treasonous ploy of federal agencies, and subversive NJ state police.

The daily security of Met Life Stadium currently is anal retentive and far beyond what our contemporaries at other sports arenas have reported in their facilities.

Specific state police officers are tasked to enable the alleged “terrorists” to their assigned placement for the horrendous and sinister festivities in the first half of the third quarter, when this conspiracy theory will no longer be a theory.

DHS appears to be the overall planners and coordinators, while drawing upon the resources of other federal groups, especially the NSA. The NSA seems to have the planned psychological blueprint for the multiple-day death, horror and hostage event. Psychological operations have been part of their original mission since 1952, to counter the brainwashing of Korean War captives. NSA has always done psycho activities, and blamed the CIA for most of it.

Our hope here is that the Treason Bowl could be abated per this warning. Much depends on high-visibility circulation of this warning. Just the same, you may want to cheer for your favorite team to lose in the conference finals, in triple overtime of course.

Good Night, and Good Luck.

Cc: Broncos, Chargers, Colts, 49ers, Panthers, Patriots, Saints, Seahawks, Village Voice, Newark Star Ledger, World Net Daily, Project Camelot, Truth Out, Rumor Mill News, Common Dreams, Black Listed News, Before It’s News, Quantum Future Group, Centre for Research on Globalization, Cryptome, Paul Craig Roberts, Laura Ingraham, and Mr. Edwin Anzalone.

HOLLYWOOD
01-31-2014, 02:04 PM
http://kwout.com/cutout/w/d2/25/az8_bor.jpg
No-fly zone over MetLife Stadium - New York News (http://www.myfoxny.com/story/24594504/no-fly-zone-over-metlife-stadium)

okay what's the Vegas odds on the size of the American flag opening the circus?

TruckinMike
01-31-2014, 02:41 PM
Have the snipers trained for attack blimps?

http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/175895.1020.A.jpg

I don't know but I bet they have trained for this...

Enemies Foreign And Domestic is a domestic terrorism thriller set in the near future. The novel begins on opening day of the NFL season, when bullets begin to rain down upon the upper deck of a packed football stadium. A panic stampede ensues, leading to mass casualties. The alleged sniper is found holding a smoking assault rifle, and is killed by a police marksman.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51h282hvgML._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Great read BTW... Enjoyed every page of it. :)

bunklocoempire
01-31-2014, 04:29 PM
From the article: "The snipers will just be doing their job so fans can have an enjoyably safe experience."

Ummm, if anything happens that requires snipers to start shooting, I believe the enjoyably safe experience has been compromised.

Or does this mean that they will pick off potential turrurists in the crowd so that non-turrurist attendees can continue to watch the game undisturbed...? The weapon in the article does have a suppressor.

My brain is too small to fathom how they're keeping me safe.

"These safe experiences go to eleven."

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y442/bunklocoempirehi/nigel_zps9161b828.jpg

Correction: Your brain is too BIG.

Christian Liberty
01-31-2014, 04:38 PM
You can watch games online fairly easily if cable is a problem.

Channelsurfing.net was shut down awhile ago, so I'm actually not sure how to now. It would be nice if there was a way to do it. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice.

JK/SEA
01-31-2014, 04:41 PM
i say the Superbowl should be played permanently in New York. They deserve it.

milgram
01-31-2014, 04:41 PM
For some bizarre reason, the NFL had the Broncos team doing all their team press conferences on a boat docked next to their hotel.

... so could someone make sure the water is safe?

https://twitter.com/dmac1043/status/428533997417668610

http://i.imgur.com/ln3U8nh.jpg

CPUd
01-31-2014, 04:49 PM
Channelsurfing.net was shut down awhile ago, so I'm actually not sure how to now. It would be nice if there was a way to do it. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice.

wiziwig

enhanced_deficit
01-31-2014, 04:51 PM
Then got to make sure lights remain on:
Ray Lewis: ‘You cannot tell me’ Super Bowl blackout was an accident (http://nfl.si.com/2013/08/31/ray-lewis-you-cannot-tell-me-super-bowl-blackout-was-an-accident/)

But why this measure this year when we are supposed to be Winning GWOT and Fighting Them Over There? Or is this news leaked this year to inspire public confidence?

Does this new extra measure have anything to do with controversial superbowl ad bout an Israeli settlement made product sodastream (http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2014/01/scarlett-sodastream-and-superbowl.html) that is being boycotted by pro-Palestinian groups? Or some other new factor this year?

Thread needs theme music...

Instrumental break....time for a beer and a hot dog. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

And the people will love them for it.

http://www.nwosurvivalguide.com/CourtesyImages/FatTVSheeple550x440.jpg

VoluntaryAmerican
01-31-2014, 05:07 PM
Just because sniper and SWAT teams will be present at the game, doesn’t mean there is anything for game-goers to worry about. This is a typical assurance taken for an event like the Super Bowl, and the same protocol is always followed every year.

The snipers will just be doing their job so fans can have an enjoyably safe experience.

Perfectly OK to editorialize a newz article if it's an Appeal to Authority.

Questioning Authority? goodluck.

Anti Federalist
01-31-2014, 06:03 PM
'Cos, you know, nothing says freedom like heavily armed troops shoving high powered rifles in your face.

Anti Federalist
01-31-2014, 06:04 PM
On Tuesday afternoon, there were still 18,000 tickets available for the Super Bowl, CBS 2′s Emily Smith reported.
Ticket prices have fallen to $1,500 and haven’t stabilized so they could fall even lower. But it still may not be enough to get some local residents to Metlife stadium.

Good.

JK/SEA
01-31-2014, 06:08 PM
Good.

don't worry. Everyone will get paid.

Danke
01-31-2014, 06:43 PM
http://kwout.com/cutout/w/d2/25/az8_bor.jpg
No-fly zone over MetLife Stadium - New York News (http://www.myfoxny.com/story/24594504/no-fly-zone-over-metlife-stadium)

okay what's the Vegas odds on the size of the American flag opening the circus?

Air Traffic
The FAA will establish two Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) over MetLife Stadium. From approximately noon to 5 p.m. EST, a small, one-nautical-mile radius TFR will cover the “NFL Experience” activities at the stadium. The one-mile TFR will extend up to 5,000 feet in altitude. From approximately 5 p.m. EST to one hour after the game ends, the FAA will establish a second TFR consisting of an outer 30-nautical-mile ring and an inner eight-nautical-mile ring. This TFR will extend up to 18,000 feet in altitude. The eight-mile and one-mile rings are the most restrictive and will permit only public safety flights, military aircraft, and commercial passenger, cargo operating under a Transportation Security Administration-approved security program. Flights by media, banner towers, blimps, general aviation, or any other flight activities are prohibited within the eight-mile ring, and no waivers or exceptions have been approved at this time.

bunklocoempire
01-31-2014, 06:52 PM
'Cos, you know, nothing says freedom like heavily armed troops shoving high powered rifles in your face.

Singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl cancels ALL that shady stuff right out. Free at last.

The U S of :toady:ckin' A man.

Maybe Renee Fleming will do some sort of protest with her spotlight moment...

Anti Federalist
01-31-2014, 07:04 PM
O, bountiful
the specious laws
e-lec-tric waves of pain.
For amber lamps and magistrates
the aftermath of raids.
AmeriKa, AmeriKa
God shed a tear for thee
The crowne is goode, blue brotherhood
From sea to shining sea.

O beautiful,
the flash and bang
dur-ing-the night time raids
Of heroes fleet
though stressed replete
with mercy for their own
AmeriKa, AmeriKa
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul through crowd control,
Thy liberty in law!

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wp4caw.jpg

Anti Federalist
01-31-2014, 07:42 PM
Confirm thy soul through crowd control

Epic...+rep.

Natural Citizen
01-31-2014, 08:09 PM
So, would this feller be a candidate to get his noggin splattered?

I mean, sure...go ahead and use the old tried and true "well...we did it last time with the snipers so it's OK to do it now" gag that boobus always blindly accepts wherever the line is used but...you know...streaking is an age old tradition spanning many years too. Right? I don't know. I was just wondering if this guy would be one of them thar terists in today's world.

The streaker at Super Bowl XXXVIII (2004). The crew from Danish TV 2 uses their own camera in the booth to record the streaker as he runs across the field before getting nailed by Matt Chatman from the Patriots. Not aired live on American television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Ccqhb2-wU&amp;feature=related

donnay
01-31-2014, 08:20 PM

Bread and Circuses and tyranny for Boobus, who loves every second of it and begs for more.

Moving on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI1ylg4GKv8

PaulConventionWV
01-31-2014, 08:23 PM
So. There are two sports teams on a field playing a game. And it is considered necessary to put snipers in the crowd. Does anybody stop to wonder why that is?

Oh ya, I forgot. They hate us for our freedoms.

They won't be in the crowd. They'll be above the crowd.

phill4paul
01-31-2014, 08:28 PM
They'll be above the crowd.

Aren't they considered to be anyway? :p

Gaddafi Duck
01-31-2014, 11:53 PM
bump

jclay2
02-01-2014, 04:26 AM
I urge everyone to boycott the nfl and its pride and glory, the Superbowl. I am entirely with Alex Jones on this one. Football (along with other sports) has become a mass distraction of simulated combat to castrate the men of this country. It invokes violence, patriotism, loyalty, etc all so these feelings can not be projected into actual reality. Even if you enjoy football, turn it off! It is a psychological warfare tool developed so that the nwo elites can stay in power. As long as the men of this country stand down and care more about why the Coach/General made a horrible call to not go for two, we are screwed as a society.

Just take a day and really listen to your friends and coworkers. It is absolutely incredible how much they talk about sports. Just imagine if they actually had to fill their lives with reality to replace the mental distractions of sports? Instead of talking about Peyton Manning we could be discussion music, science, art, politics, religion, family, children, etc.

Please, just turn it off and do yourself a favor.

Natural Citizen
02-01-2014, 08:00 AM
Football (along with other sports) has become a mass distraction of simulated combat to castrate the men of this country. It invokes violence, patriotism, loyalty, etc all so these feelings can not be projected into actual reality. Even if you enjoy football... It is a psychological warfare tool...

That reminds me of this old George Carlin skit...

In football the object is for the quarterback, also known as the field general, to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the defense by hitting his receivers with deadly accuracy in spite of the blitz, even if he has to use shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs, he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack that punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy's defensive line.

In baseball the object is to go home! And to be safe!

surf
02-01-2014, 10:56 AM
I urge everyone to boycott the nfl and its pride and glory, the Superbowl. I am entirely with Alex Jones on this one. Football (along with other sports) has become a mass distraction of simulated combat to castrate the men of this country. It invokes violence, patriotism, loyalty, etc all so these feelings can not be projected into actual reality. Even if you enjoy football, turn it off! It is a psychological warfare tool developed so that the nwo elites can stay in power. As long as the men of this country stand down and care more about why the Coach/General made a horrible call to not go for two, we are screwed as a society.

Just take a day and really listen to your friends and coworkers. It is absolutely incredible how much they talk about sports. Just imagine if they actually had to fill their lives with reality to replace the mental distractions of sports? Instead of talking about Peyton Manning we could be discussion music, science, art, politics, religion, family, children, etc.

Please, just turn it off and do yourself a favor.Shirley you jest.

i'll think about it on Monday.

Go THCHawks!

Thor
02-01-2014, 11:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qBWbxMv6v_s#t=61

enhanced_deficit
02-02-2014, 12:26 AM
There is some speculation that controversial midesat based sodastreeam superbowl ad could be pulled before tomorrow's game.

enhanced_deficit
02-03-2014, 11:58 AM
So how much money was spent on security?

Independent journalist Mathew Mills was not only able to get in to the stadium and press camps without a ticket and with press badge from a previous event, he managed to get on dias and interrupt press conference of superbowl MVP.

Around Mills' neck was an old credential from a festival he covered, a rectangular badge that, at quick glance, didn't look too dissimilar from the ones issued to media members, team employees and others who worked the Super Bowl.
He also used a common refrain whenever hassled by security, which is supposed to verify each credential or ticket with a barcode along with putting attendees through other security screenings.
"I just said I was running late for work and I had to get in there," Mills said. "It was that simple."
Mills said he got through multiple layers of security using that bogus story.

"I didn't think that I'd get that far," Mill said. "I just kept getting closer and closer. Once I got past the final gate and into the stadium, I was dumbfounded."

After the game concluded, Mills walked into the media tent, where players and coaches were brought for interviews.

But Mills' gate-crashing leaves people wondering: With all of the millions spent on security, how safe is the Super Bowl anyway?
An NFL spokesman has referred all questions to the New Jersey State Police, the law enforcement agency that oversees the Meadowlands.

An NJ State Police spokesman gave NJ.com Mills' name, but didn't immediately return a message inquiring about how Mills was able to get into MetLife.

Link (http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ssf/2014/02/super_bowl_2014_911_truther_says_he_snuck_into_met lefe_stadium.html)