PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul "supporter" was FAKE!

craezie
11-29-2007, 10:44 PM
As well as about 5 other people who asked questions -- all democratic plants.

This is why all of the questions at the debate were questions that no actual conservative even cares about!

See this investigative reporting. She was on Glen Beck today I think.

h ttp://michellemalkin.com/

Ron LOL
11-29-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm instantly suspicious of anything Michelle Malkin says just because she's such a vicious harpy.

That being said, this sort of stuff is probably pretty easily verified between MySpace and YouTube and the like, so I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Maverick
11-29-2007, 10:56 PM
This is why all of the questions at the debate were questions that no actual conservative even cares about!

Questions that no conservatives care about? See, this is how Faux news has been trying to spin it all day. I don't know about you, but I would think that questions on immigration, abortion, Iraq, gun rights, religion, and fiscal responsibility would be very important to conservatives. Aside from the 'gays in the military' question, I don't think this argument really holds merit.

craezie
11-29-2007, 11:07 PM
--don't ask/don't tell in the military
--how they feel about 'Log Cabin' supporters
--how they are going to keep lead out of toys?? WTF?
--not whether they are pro or anti abortion, but what they would charge the mother with?
--how they feel about the Confederate flag?
--how many guns do they own, and the make/model?
--and the infamous third party run question

And these are just the ones off the top of my head. Give me a break. The issues that they got to talk about were despite all the stupid, time wasting questions.

fuzzybekool
11-29-2007, 11:10 PM
I just posted a video i think shows clear eveidence that Mark Strauss and CNN were in on setting up Ron Paul with that bogus "run as an independent" question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsL7e4bgqkI

chubbers
11-29-2007, 11:17 PM
With 5000 questions, they had to get so many serious, well thought out questions. They made a mockery of the whole thing by picking the most moronic versions of questions that they could get away with.

Like the person holding up the Bible, do you believe EVERY WORD in THIS BOOK

And the redneck with the flag

It shows what CNN thinks of conservatives and their beliefs. They didn't even address the most critical issues, like inflation and the decline of the dollar.

This story about all of the plants is big.

kalami
11-29-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm instantly suspicious of anything Michelle Malkin says just because she's such a vicious harpy.

That being said, this sort of stuff is probably pretty easily verified between MySpace and YouTube and the like, so I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I only skimmed her research, but it seemed like it checked out.

I original didn't see the big deal about the youtube debate format because it's not as if the questions aren't chosen by the producers, so it's not like it's going to be a whole lot different, but now we can check the bias of the questioners. Love that transparency.

JaylieWoW
11-29-2007, 11:29 PM

FTW!

kylejack
11-29-2007, 11:33 PM
I just posted a video i think shows clear eveidence that Mark Strauss and CNN were in on setting up Ron Paul with that bogus "run as an independent" question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsL7e4bgqkI

Weaksauce.

angrydragon
11-29-2007, 11:38 PM
If I had the money, I'd host a debate. Get a good moderator and ask tough questions.

Maybe questions like these?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/017281.html

In the so-called "debates," why is it that the cheap-shot questions dredged up by the media seem to be directed only at Ron Paul? Perhaps these people have for so long been toadies to the establishment puppets that they are incapable of formulating such "wife-beating" inquiries for the other candidates to answer. In an effort to be helpful, we might offer these journalists some help. I have a modest set of questions for their consideration:

Sen. Thompson: You are in this race due largely to your high visibility as a motion picture and television actor. If you are elected president, whose scripts will you be performing?

Gov. Romney: You have either changed your positions or evaded answers on so many issues: will you be as wishy-washy a president as you are a campaigner?

Gov. Huckabee: Why do you keep hiding behind Jesus in the campaign, and yet defend war and capital punishment; positions contrary to Jesus' teachings?

Cong. Hunter: Can you think of any draconian measure of the state that you would oppose? We will give you an additional two minutes to work on that.

Mayor Giuliani: How does your exploitation of the events of 9/11 differ from Hitler's exploitation of the Reichstag fire?

Sen. McCain: You falsely accuse Ron Paul of being an "isolationist." But doesn't your defense of the American war machinery only serve to isolate America from the good opinions of the rest of the world?

Perhaps others may have additional questions with which to help these hacks!

Midnight77
11-29-2007, 11:40 PM
With 5000 questions, they had to get so many serious, well thought out questions. They made a mockery of the whole thing by picking the most moronic versions of questions that they could get away with.

Like the person holding up the Bible, do you believe EVERY WORD in THIS BOOK

And the redneck with the flag

It shows what CNN thinks of conservatives and their beliefs. They didn't even address the most critical issues, like inflation and the decline of the dollar.

This story about all of the plants is big.

Sorry, but I actually think the Bible question was an excellent question. Why?? Because it isn't the answer that is as important to me, it's the way they answer the question.

It exposes frauds.

Giuliani did okay answering it. You can tell he isn't a religious nut. I didn't believe him when he said that he reads it regularly. But he was honest that he didn't take the Bible literally for every word.

Romney was completely exposed as a fraud. He said he thought the Bible was the word of God. When pressed if he believed every word, he stumbled for about 4 or 5 seconds, you could clearly tell he didn't want to answer, and then stammered "Yeah ... yeah ... I believe it."

Very convincing, Mitt. :rolleyes:

And of course, Huckabee answered the question magnificently.

But this question is going to definitely hurt Romney ... good thing for us ... and at least Giuliani with the Christian Conservatives.

So this question helped us.

jmunjr
11-30-2007, 12:04 AM
A quote from my brother before the debate on Wednesday:

"Why do the stupid Republicans still allow themselves to get tricked by the likes of CNN and MSNBC and participate in these debates? "

colecrowe
11-30-2007, 12:12 AM
This is really serious. That son of a b acted like a Ron Paul supporter in order to hurt him. And CNN went along with it because every pundit has been asking the same disrespectful question again and again. After he answered it with emphatic certainty the first three times they should have stopped asking it. To KEEP asking it is rude, disrespectful, and CALCULATED to discredit and marginalize him

enjerth
11-30-2007, 11:32 AM
Mayor Giuliani: How does your exploitation of the events of 9/11 differ from Hitler's exploitation of the Reichstag fire?

That's a good one!

azminuteman
11-30-2007, 11:37 AM
Google would be the best media company to host a debate that would be fair.

I'd like to see them publicly answer the questions at NHasks
http://www.nhasks.org/

chubbers
11-30-2007, 11:55 AM
youtube IS google, for those who don't follow m & a

BeFranklin
11-30-2007, 12:53 PM
Weaksauce.

They paid for his plane ticket up there. So there is some money changing hands, and it makes the statement by CNN they didn't know they picked his video twice hard to believe, and his statement that it was the first time he heard about youtube impossible.

Kade
11-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Sorry, but I actually think the Bible question was an excellent question. Why?? Because it isn't the answer that is as important to me, it's the way they answer the question.

It exposes frauds.

Giuliani did okay answering it. You can tell he isn't a religious nut. I didn't believe him when he said that he reads it regularly. But he was honest that he didn't take the Bible literally for every word.

Romney was completely exposed as a fraud. He said he thought the Bible was the word of God. When pressed if he believed every word, he stumbled for about 4 or 5 seconds, you could clearly tell he didn't want to answer, and then stammered "Yeah ... yeah ... I believe it."

Very convincing, Mitt. :rolleyes:

And of course, Huckabee answered the question magnificently.

But this question is going to definitely hurt Romney ... good thing for us ... and at least Giuliani with the Christian Conservatives.

So this question helped us.

I see no difference pandering to the Christian fanatics and the pandering to Islamic fanatics in the Middle East. Both desire theocracies, both desire intolerance.

Why, why do we care what the fundamentalists do? Can we just beat them down with steel copies of the Constitution until they go back to their churches... *cries*

expatinireland
11-30-2007, 01:25 PM
There was really very little difference between the 'debate' and reality television. These networks are out to deliver entertainment not information or education. The Congress should take this process away from the networks and come up with a real debate format and require all the networks to broadcast the feed at the same time.

ProfNo
11-30-2007, 02:05 PM
Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because, if there be one, he must approve the homage of reason rather than of blind-folded fear.

Thomas Jefferson, August 10, 1787

Great quote...

paulgirl
11-30-2007, 07:25 PM
if everything on MM's website is true, this is a big deal. I'm surprised that no one has really picked up on it

Spirit of '76
11-30-2007, 07:31 PM
I see no difference pandering to the Christian fanatics and the pandering to Islamic fanatics in the Middle East. Both desire theocracies, both desire intolerance.

Why, why do we care what the fundamentalists do? Can we just beat them down with steel copies of the Constitution until they go back to their churches... *cries*

You are a one-trick pony. :rolleyes:

Try discussing something besides your hatred for Christianity for a change.

Pete
11-30-2007, 07:59 PM
If CNN scripted that guy's question, could we as Ron Paul supporters sue CNN for defamation?

Any legal eagles' palms itching out there? :D

eric_cartman
11-30-2007, 08:05 PM
question for Romney: Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot, that he himself could not eat it?

and ya... defintately some of those CNN questions were scripted. maybe not all of them. but the first one that they asked Ron Paul about the CFR, NAU, NAFTA highway etc. was clearly scripted. they had trained people come up with the exact wording for that question. that's probably the case for several of the other questions too. even though they could have had their pick from thousands of entries, they still had to resort to scripting since they're that scared of Ron Paul and his rEVOLution.

Pete
11-30-2007, 09:01 PM
question for Romney: Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot, that he himself could not eat it?

LOL. Pretty appropriate screen name you have there. :)

That NAU question fell like a damned bomb, and RP handled it brilliantly. Not much talk about it since the debate, surprisingly. Well, I wouldn't expect anything from the MSM, but would from blogs and such.

paulgirl
11-30-2007, 09:55 PM
If CNN scripted that guy's question, could we as Ron Paul supporters sue CNN for defamation?

Any legal eagles' palms itching out there? :D

yeah, um, defamation (this would be slander which is oral defamation) does not apply to public figures.

Even if Ron Paul wasn't a public figure, this wouldn't meet the burden for slander because he didn't say anything explicitly false. All falsehood was implied. (opinions which are false don't count!)

RickNHouston
11-30-2007, 10:40 PM
I have 4 adult males willing and ready to go to New Hampshire the first week of January to block walk, sign wave, door knock or whatever else is needed. Two are married and two single with significant others ranging from mid 30's to mid 50's. All clean and sober family types. We can pay our own transportation costs but will need a place to stay. Any body have any spare room. Might be too late for this but I have always heard that colors of the trees in New England are a sight to behold at least once in a mans lifettime. Plus we don't get too much snow down here in Houston either so that might add some excitement to it as well.

Rick W.

SlapItHigh
11-30-2007, 11:54 PM

They could sue...I just don't know if they would win. But, there is no question about "if". That question was definitely scripted. You can't be a Ron Paul supporter and not know the answer to that question already. He gets asked everytime he is interviewed.

Kade
12-03-2007, 03:36 PM
You are a one-trick pony. :rolleyes:

Try discussing something besides your hatred for Christianity for a change.

No, if you paid any attention Spirit, I've also been upset about Abortion, Immigration, and some economic policies.

And I've also defended many policies. Thanks for playing.