PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz's Response to the State of the Union address

compromise
01-29-2014, 03:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d3gKfkIC3YI
Unscripted, like a boss.

rpfocus
01-29-2014, 05:37 PM
Has Rafael given up his Canadian citizenship yet?

NIU Students for Liberty
01-29-2014, 07:06 PM
"Eight months ago is when the Inspector General at the Department of the Treasury concluded that the IRS improperly targeted conservatives, tea party groups, pro-Israel groups..."

Stop parading this shill every chance you get. Just stop it.

AngryCanadian
01-29-2014, 09:05 PM
This was already i believe posted.

AngryCanadian
01-29-2014, 09:07 PM
Nope.
Immigration lawyers surprised Ted Cruz hasn’t renounced Canadian citizenship yet (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/immigration-lawyers-surprised-ted-cruz-hasnt-renounced-canadian-citizenship-yet/article16188855/)

FloralScent
01-29-2014, 09:12 PM

I reported him for spamming....again. We'll see.

austin944
01-29-2014, 09:32 PM
If the Citizenship card is all you can play, then you will need to work much harder to discredit Ted Cruz.

enhanced_deficit
01-29-2014, 09:37 PM
There are few Christian Zionists in America today who speak as eloquently as Rafael Ted Cruz does (with the exception of John Hagee perhaps).

compromise
01-30-2014, 10:59 AM

Rafael Cruz never had Canadian citizenship.

compromise
01-30-2014, 11:00 AM
"Eight months ago is when the Inspector General at the Department of the Treasury concluded that the IRS improperly targeted conservatives, tea party groups, pro-Israel groups..."

Yup, we at Northern Illinois University Students for Liberty fully endorse IRS targeting of pro-Israel groups.

nbruno322
01-30-2014, 11:29 AM
Ted Cruz is an unprincipled chameleon.

He is the establishments solution to split the liberty vote and hurt Rand.

To the degree we can cooperate with him on certain issues, great. But as his foreign policy reveals he is no friend of liberty.

And foreign policy is a big deal. It justifies the surveillance state, the wars, higher taxes and inflation, destruction of civil liberties, and much more.

As they say "war is the health of the state."

And for that reason I could never support a fake liberty candidate like Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio.

nbruno322
01-30-2014, 12:33 PM
Senator Rand Paul again proves his character & bold leadership: "no" to warmongering Iran in this recent sanctions debacle.

Contrast that with Ted Cruz.

rpfocus
01-30-2014, 02:20 PM
Rafael Cruz never had Canadian citizenship.

It doesn't take 6 months to renounce citizenship. Don't worry, Rafael will make sure he remains a dual citizen - after all, he needs to make sure he has a place to run to when the shit hits the fan. And no doubt you'll be shilling for him until the end.

compromise
01-30-2014, 02:37 PM
It doesn't take 6 months to renounce citizenship. Don't worry, Rafael will make sure he remains a dual citizen - after all, he needs to make sure he has a place to run to when the shit hits the fan. And no doubt you'll be shilling for him until the end.

Rafael renounced his citizenship in 2005, long before he became a prominent figure due to his son.

rpfocus
01-30-2014, 02:46 PM
Rafael renounced his citizenship in 2005, long before he became a prominent figure due to his son.

Oh, I know very well who I'm referring to and so do you, and it's not the commie who fought for Fidel. Keep on shilling.

compromise
01-30-2014, 02:50 PM
Oh, I know very well who I'm referring to and so do you, and it's not the commie who fought for Fidel. Keep on shilling.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that the actual Rafael Cruz is a communist?

I know very well you are engaging in racially charged rhetoric.

rpfocus
01-30-2014, 03:07 PM
Do you have any proof whatsoever that the actual Rafael Cruz is a communist?

I know very well you are engaging in racially charged rhetoric.

Hah, we're talking about the same nut that recently said Obama should "go back to Kenya." Nothing racially charged there, right shill? I'm sure you don't even see the irony. The fact that you think his son, born in another country, even has a chance of being president merely makes my smile larger.

devil21
01-30-2014, 03:09 PM
Goldman

Christian Liberty
01-30-2014, 03:11 PM

Yup, we at Northern Illinois University Students for Liberty fully endorse IRS targeting of pro-Israel groups.
I have to agree with Compromise on this one. Although, Cruz is still a shill. But, that would be a great way to sound "pro-Israel" without actually saying anything pro-Israel.

rpfocus
01-30-2014, 03:18 PM
Since when has Israel ever been an "ally" of the US? What benefit have we ever gotten out of this arrangement? As far as I can tell, we're just being used to cover Israel while they steal, I mean "settle", more land. We can count on Rafael Jr bending the knee to Netanyahoo though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9u1sLQRZuQ

NIU Students for Liberty
01-30-2014, 03:57 PM

If the IRS is going to target anyone and steal money from them, who better than Israel lobbyists? Oh, I forgot, Cruz inconveniently (for you) falls into that group :rolleyes:

Christian Liberty
01-30-2014, 03:58 PM
If the IRS is going to target anyone and steal money from them, who better than Israel lobbyists? Oh, I forgot, Cruz inconveniently for you falls into that group :rolleyes:

How about the IRS doesn't steal money from anyone?

Disclaimer: I oppose Sen. Cruz.