PDA

View Full Version : Valerie Jarrett: Americans 'hungry' for Obama to act like an imperial president

LibertyEagle
01-28-2014, 09:49 PM
On Tuesday, White House Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that Americans are "hungry" for Obama to take unilateral action, bypassing Congress wherever he can to get things done, CNS News reported.

"People around our country are hungry for action," she said. "And what you'll hear from the president tonight is going to be all about action -- creating opportunity -- and it's going to be a very optimistic speech."

According to Jarrett, Obama will "set forth very specific, concrete proposals that he thinks will move our country forward -- create opportunity for hard-working Americans who want to succeed."

http://www.examiner.com/article/valerie-jarrett-americans-hungry-for-obama-to-act-like-an-imperial-president

enhanced_deficit
01-28-2014, 09:58 PM
Make that some dim witted "Americans" plus notorious ***bag Dan Pfieffer.

Related

'If Congress doesn’t act, the president will,' says top WH adviser (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?442447-If-Congress-doesn%E2%80%99t-act-the-president-will-says-top-WH-adviser&)

Dan Pfeiffer, Obama adviser tweets about ‘N-word Factor’ (http://sandrarose.com/2013/10/president-obamas-senior-advisor-tweets-n-word-on-twitter/)

Anti Federalist
01-28-2014, 10:15 PM
Of course they do.

This is a surprise?

How many times do I have to say it?

AmeriKans do not want freedom, they hate freedom, they want to be abused, bossed around and told what to do and made "safe".

As long as they are fed, entertained and allowed a little leeway to boss their fellow man around, just a little bit more than they are being bossed around, they're as happy as pigs in shit.

Brian4Liberty
01-28-2014, 10:52 PM
On Tuesday, White House Kremlin Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that Americans Russians are "hungry" for Obama Stalin to take unilateral action, bypassing Congress the Politiburo wherever he can to get things done, CNS Pravda News reported.

Historical revision fix...

ClydeCoulter
01-28-2014, 10:55 PM
Historical revision fix...
Your modification of the quote won't change reality. It's the truth, but the average somebody doesn't hear you. I do, and I agree, god(s) bless you.

2young2vote
01-28-2014, 11:17 PM
People want to be led, its been like this for thousands of years. As smart as the founding fathers were, I think they failed to realize that. You know the saying that absolute power corrupts absolutely? As the federal government slowly grants itself infinitely more power, those who participated in the federal government become more corrupt. The interesting thing is that, because everyone has the capability to be a part of the federal government through the voting process, the average person is becoming corrupt too, no just the politicians.

Anti Federalist
01-28-2014, 11:20 PM
People want to be led, its been like this for thousands of years. As smart as the founding fathers were, I think they failed to realize that. You know the saying that absolute power corrupts absolutely? As the federal government slowly grants itself infinitely more power, those who participated in the federal government become more corrupt. The interesting thing is that, because everyone has the capability to be a part of the federal government through the voting process, the average person is becoming corrupt too, no just the politicians.

No, they did not fail to realize that.

At least some of them didn't.

They all had fair warning what was going to happen.

Those warnings were mostly ignored.

They were warned by the Anti Federalists.