PDA

View Full Version : Sky writing and airplane banners..

jenninlouisiana
11-29-2007, 10:28 PM
I know this isnt "conventional" but I didn't know where else to put it.

This guy has planes around the county. He specifically mentioned Houston, Gulfport and Los Angeles.

He also does aerial billboards.

His company is nationalskyads.com

His contact info is: Ted at
1-888-359-6463 (fly-mine)

I can't vouch in any way for his company... he told me another person in Louisiana had called him and he's going to try to find the number so maybe we can hook up.

Ted did say, "What is it with you Ron Paul People? I've had 5 calls this week!" lol

So then I asked him a few questions about what his passions are.... and I think we may have a new Ron Paul supporter. :D

I told him I'd post his information here.

tangent4ronpaul
11-30-2007, 02:27 AM
does he fo RP flights at a discount?

-n

jenninlouisiana
11-30-2007, 07:15 AM
He said something about he'd do the billboard price cheaper "for the cause". I'm sure the pilots are contracted with him, so I'm not sure if he can discount the actual fight expenses

If anyone does a billboard, it can be passed around to different people to fly around the country.

He sent me some files.... PM me if you want me to pass them on.

He also said for the Superbowl and rose bowl. for instance, you can't do fly overs.... but you CAN do skywriting... so that was interesting.

Matt Collins
11-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Any idea on a cost?

jenninlouisiana
11-30-2007, 01:32 PM
Well, for me... because the plane is 3 hours away, it was going to cost 800.00 just to bring the plane to and fro.

So if you are in a city where his planes are, you don't have that expense. (we're looking for a local pilot now...)

I think he said it was 375.00 per hour to fly the plane... I don't know about the sign. He was pushing the billboard idea because the billboards can have letters 18 feet high= easier to see. I think he was it was like 1.50 per sqft. but it can be used multiple times and in multiple cities, etc.

We just want a little banner like the kind you see on the beach. So I never finished the pricing on it...

I didn't price skywriting...