PDA

View Full Version : Watch this video on how crooked last night was(required viewing)

nyrgoal99
11-29-2007, 10:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWSnzT4fRUs

LinuxUser269
11-29-2007, 10:41 PM
thanks for the link

jlink7
11-29-2007, 10:54 PM
I know everybody in priviledged societies in the U.S. have access to internet connections that allow unbridled viewing of YouTube videos, but for those of us who have the bandwith capacities to download, say, one five minute video a day, can we at least make an attempt to describe briefly what is in the videos?

louisiana4liberty
11-29-2007, 10:57 PM
McCain doesn't speak for all troops. He's disrespecting those troops that don't feel this way. A leader wouldn't try to put words in the mouths of our troops. A dictator would.

Cindy
11-30-2007, 12:29 AM
McCain doesn't speak for all troops. He's disrespecting those troops that don't feel this way. A leader wouldn't try to put words in the mouths of our troops. A dictator would.

I can't begin to imagine how many troops and Military personel, McCain royally pissed off with that comment putting words into all of their mouths.

It's disturbing to see how many in the audience applauded for McCain.

It is frightening. These people seem caught up in this word "winning" yet, I bet not a single one of them could answer just exactly what it is to be won, nor what the cost currently is and will be in the end for it.

luckystars
11-30-2007, 12:44 AM
This is nothing, try being at Kent State.

What are you willing to do? Its going to get like that.

nexalacer
11-30-2007, 12:45 AM
Alex Jones is a bit off... Ron Paul got 30 seconds to respond, it's pretty clear if you look at the time stamp... maybe Cooper called time 1 second early, but honestly, Jones is making it look like it was a big deal.

What else would you expect from a fearmonger.

Oyate
11-30-2007, 02:44 AM
I know everybody in priviledged societies in the U.S. have access to internet connections that allow unbridled viewing of YouTube videos, but for those of us who have the bandwith capacities to download, say, one five minute video a day, can we at least make an attempt to describe briefly what is in the videos?

The video features a voice-over by Alex Jones (prisonplanet.com). Alex is raging about the unfair treatment Dr. Paul got in the debates. He also takes some callers who reinforce this point.

jlink7
11-30-2007, 05:04 AM
Thank you, Oyate. I got the general gist of what was in the video from the comments below mine (and above yours) but yours helps a bunch...

I think I may email the McCain campaign asking him to please stop putting words in our mouths.

yoAdrian
11-30-2007, 05:20 AM
You need to look at the real time video again and at 20 sec mark a anderson says ok ok. Not that it is an issue to me but he is right on it.

nexalacer
11-30-2007, 06:38 PM
You need to look at the real time video again and at 20 sec mark a anderson says ok ok. Not that it is an issue to me but he is right on it.

I listened, I didn't hear anything but a mumble at that time. I didn't hear "time" clearly until 29-30 seconds after Ron Paul started. Mountains != Mole Hills.

coffeewithchess
12-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Paul should of replied, "John(McCain), thank you for spending time with the troops on Thanksgiving weekend, but the sad thing is our troops could be spending time with their families over here. You know what's a shame, the fact that John is saying our troops aren't winning. I say our troops have won. THEY TOOK OUT SADDAM! MADE SURE THERE WEREN'T WMDS and LET THE IRAQI people ELECT THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT! Their mission is ACCOMPLISHED! It's time they came home!"

RonPaulFTFW
12-01-2007, 01:40 AM
i like this alex jones fella.