PDA

View Full Version : Empire State Plans To Monitor & Assess its Chattel From Pre-K To Adulthood

AuH20
01-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Thank you Bill and Melinda Gates for inspiring the great bureaucrats of New York State! Three cheers! Hooray!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/26/ny-plan-would-track-students-from-preschool-to-workforce/4898615/

The state Education Department is in the final stages of creating a system to share student data with colleges and a half-dozen other state agencies so that New Yorkers can be tracked from preschool to college to the workforce and, potentially, "throughout their lives."

As education reformers push the power of data analysis, state officials say the new system will let researchers find the keys to student achievement and failure. What does prekindergarten background say about the likelihood of success in high school Advanced Placement classes? How did college students who fail science do in middle school? What are the links between applying for unemployment benefits as an adult and one's educational history?

"The only purpose of this work is to get information that can make our education programs better," said associate education commissioner Ken Wagner, who is leading the initiative. "We want to learn the types of courses that kids do well in that will predict success in college and the workforce."

Anti Federalist
01-28-2014, 02:49 PM
What workforce???

Over half the working age people in this country are unemployed, underemployed, collecting some sort of government check, or just plain gave up.

And how is a ChiCom style, Big Brother, dang'an file supposed to help, other than to fuck you up further and blackball you as an "undesirable", the second you step out of line.

Fucking authoritarian, fuckstick, data sucking, authoritarian fuckers.

God, I hate this brave new world...fuck me, you younger people are fucking doomed.

Anti Federalist
01-28-2014, 03:32 PM
///

Danke
01-28-2014, 03:35 PM
What workforce???

Over half the working age people in this country are unemployed, underemployed, collecting some sort of government check, or just plain gave up.

And how is a ChiCom style, Big Brother, dang'an file supposed to help, other than to fuck you up further and blackball you as an "undesirable", the second you step out of line.

God, I hate this brave new world...fuck me, you younger people are fucking doomed.

Bad attitude.

Anti Federalist
01-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Bad attitude.

Let me guess...reported?

Danke
01-28-2014, 04:14 PM
Let me guess...reported?

No longer work in that department. But I was instrumental on getting this whole site monitored.

We'll have your prescription waiting for you during in processing.

Christian Liberty
01-28-2014, 04:44 PM
What workforce???

This is pretty much how I feel.

"Empire" State is aptly named...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-28-2014, 04:53 PM
Bad attitude.

Bad Citizen with a Bad Attitude.

brushfire
01-28-2014, 05:09 PM
"Empire" State is aptly named...

The German word for "Empire" is "Reich"...

http://catholicexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/shutterstock_107339003-495x328.jpg

cjm
01-28-2014, 05:23 PM
By the end of 2015, the department hopes to link with the state departments of Labor, Health and Taxation and Finance, and the offices of Technology and Children and Family Services. Records that could be included range from early childhood programs to job types and salaries, Wagner said.

In loco parentis, baby!