PDA

View Full Version : Are we Ready? We just past Thompson on 3rd Qtr Fundraising. Onto Mitt & Rudy.

Midnight77
11-29-2007, 10:24 PM
This is from the Campaign. Let's hit $12 Million today while we have the momentum flowing.

We'll unquestionably pass Flipper Mitt Romney and America's Mayor Rudy Giuliani today with Rudy's Reading List (and maybe McCain's as well), and we can also hit Ron's 4th Quarter Goal 1 month early.

Imagine after everyone is buzzing about the debate, that we set off a money bomb, and bring the Media Coverage our way. This is the perfect thwart to Huckabee's Rise in Popularity and will take the focus off him, which we badly need to do ... and we need to do it now. We can not let the Media continue building him up for another 2 weeks until our Fundraiser. We need to stop his momentum NOW. He is our greatest threat.

All eyes our direction. Today. After we blow them out of the water today ... it's onto Hillary and Obama's numbers.

Ron's spirits have never been higher after the last debate. We MUST help him keep the momentum going. Let's make today a Day to Remember, while helping Rudy and McCain get up to speed on their history.

We know what we have to do. Let's do it.

Thanks to your continued support, we are closing in on three important fundraising milestones for the fourth quarter:

-- During the third quarter, Fred Thompson raised $9,750,821 to be used during the primary election cycle.

-- Not counting money that he loaned to his own campaign, Mitt Romney raised $9,896,719.

-- Rudy Giuliani finished with $10,258,019.

Ron Paul is currently at $9,708,791 ($9,818,819.11 as of right now) for the fourth quarter.

colecrowe
11-29-2007, 10:44 PM
How are we going to raise that kind of cash (2 mil) tomorrow? Nut's. And if we somehow raised that much, that would definitely be mostly teaparty money. Now, maybe I'm wrong, but Paul keeps saying they can't figure out how to spend the money they already have--so, based on that statement, they should have enough for 16 more days, and, if that's true--then emptying our banks of our teaparty funds would unnecessarily take a lot away from that day.

I do admit I could be wrong here--that of course if they get the money it shouldn't at all really be much of a struggle to figure out how to spend it, or to do so--I mean they could buy all kinds of ads obviously.

But only 2200 or however many people have even signed up for the reading list, so even tripling that, and saying avg of 200 per person, you only raise 1,320,000 -- 700,000 short of 12 mil -- and that's quite doubtful.

Midnight77
11-29-2007, 10:47 PM
We need to keep the momentum going NOW. NOW is the time. Huckabee is becoming a very dangerous threat to us, and allowing him 2 more weeks for them to focus the Media on him will have serious repercussions for us.

We MUST make the 30th successful and get Ron the Media attention he deserves ... NOW.

Huckabee's momentum needs to be stopped NOW.

mmarcman22
11-29-2007, 10:49 PM
People, you must believe, have faith! If you don't believe, it will not happen

gworrel
11-29-2007, 11:05 PM
How are we going to raise that kind of cash (2 mil) tomorrow? Nut's. And if we somehow raised that much, that would definitely be mostly teaparty money. Now, maybe I'm wrong, but Paul keeps saying they can't figure out how to spend the money they already have--so, based on that statement, they should have enough for 16 more days, and, if that's true--then emptying our banks of our teaparty funds would unnecessarily take a lot away from that day.

I do admit I could be wrong here--that of course if they get the money it shouldn't at all really be much of a struggle to figure out how to spend it, or to do so--I mean they could buy all kinds of ads obviously.

But only 2200 or however many people have even signed up for the reading list, so even tripling that, and saying avg of 200 per person, you only raise 1,320,000 -- 700,000 short of 12 mil -- and that's quite doubtful.

Please stop with the pessimism. We will raise what we raise. We will raise more if you just give what you can and stop second-guessing it. They need the money. Ron Paul is trying to paint an optimistic picture for the media and potential supporters. He is complimenting us and saying what a good job we are doing in donating money. Let's not let him down. The campaign has no problem knowing where to spend the money. Michigan has a primary in early January and I have not seen a single ad yet.

It is 12 now. Time to donate. Let's roll.

Jojo
11-29-2007, 11:08 PM
It will happen.

Midnight77
11-29-2007, 11:08 PM
$9,825,738.45 as of 12:05 AM.

Let's do this thing and let's do it now.

Naraku
11-29-2007, 11:10 PM
How are we going to raise that kind of cash (2 mil) tomorrow? Nut's. And if we somehow raised that much, that would definitely be mostly teaparty money.

All the reason to go with the hour-long $1 million money bomb. Just $25 a person won't hurt it and will give today a nice big boost towards that $12 million.

From 7 to 8 P.M. EST if enough people can be rallied to the cause it is more than possible to make $1 million. The rest of the day thrown in, $12 million would be easy.

Midnight77
11-29-2007, 11:14 PM
Fresh off the debate, it is time ... right now ... to show the Republican Party that they are out of touch with America.

colecrowe
11-29-2007, 11:18 PM
All the reason to go with the hour-long $1 million money bomb. Just $25 a person won't hurt it and will give today a nice big boost towards that $12 million.

From 7 to 8 P.M. EST if enough people can be rallied to the cause it is more than possible to make $1 million. The rest of the day thrown in, $12 million would be easy.

HOW MANY people know about the 25 dollar thing? If you want to get to a million, I hope it's about 40,000 people -- or if 5,000 people somehow give $100, then 20,000 more would need to give $25.

PS!: I am donating tomorrow--only 100 but I am still donating. So I do believe in the need to donate tomorrow. But I am just looking at the claim we could get to 12 mil tomorrow. To me, it's like the trying to get 100 mil before the end of the year. HOW? It's not even in the realm of possible.

ronpaulyourmom
11-29-2007, 11:21 PM
If we pass Rudy today I'll be damn happy.

Libertarian
11-29-2007, 11:34 PM
We're going to blow all of the other candidates out of the water.

http://www.gmvtr.com/sitebuilder/images/bird_2-576x173.jpg

eloquensanity
11-30-2007, 12:15 AM
We're going to blow all of the other candidates out of the water.

http://www.gmvtr.com/sitebuilder/images/bird_2-576x173.jpg

Very cool banner lol
:D

Midnight77
11-30-2007, 12:44 AM
At the rate we are going, we will have no problem passing Rudy today. How appropriate we pass Rudy's 3rd Quarter total on the same day we do a fundraiser called "Rudy's Reading List".

ccannizzaro
11-30-2007, 01:33 AM
Just donated for the 30th and doing so did not reduce the amount I'm donating on the 16th.

By the way, does anyone know what these guys have raised in the 4th quarter? Why are we looking at their 3rd quarter totals? Is it just because they won't disclose it?

Bodhi
11-30-2007, 01:47 AM
Just donated for the 30th and doing so did not reduce the amount I'm donating on the 16th.

By the way, does anyone know what these guys have raised in the 4th quarter? Why are we looking at their 3rd quarter totals? Is it just because they won't disclose it?

They don't disclose it. Although I think the Huckster does, which imho is just another feeble attempt to copy what is happening here.

Michigan11
11-30-2007, 01:50 AM
The revolution never sleeps. It's late but we have work to do.

We passed Thompson. We now have Romney in our sights.

Midnight77
11-30-2007, 01:59 AM
The revolution never sleeps. It's late but we have work to do.

We passed Thompson. We now have Romney in our sights.

We'll pass Romney in an hour and a half.

indivi
11-30-2007, 06:25 AM
Everyone's sleeping, as I should be... but Paul has cleared Romney's 3rd quarter fundraising.

As of 4:24 PST / 7:24 EST: $9,909,443.00

thehighwaymanq
11-30-2007, 06:30 AM
So this is already the 3rd highest amount raised by an canidate in any quater, already!?!

Michigan11
11-30-2007, 06:44 AM
So this is already the 3rd highest amount raised by an canidate in any quater, already!?!

These are the numbers for last quarter, for the candidates.

We have passed Romney and now have 10 Million coming fast!

I think we will hit the 10 Million Mark at 9AM

Arklatex
11-30-2007, 10:35 AM
I think Ron Paul Wednesday truly became a believer, can you imagine what it had to been like walking into the building for the candidates? What with RP supporters EVERYWHERE, LAND SKY AND SEA! Signs on all the roads leading in, happy smiling compassionate joe bloes signwavers everywhere, planes circling overhead!?! Ron Paul is best for the United States of America an We need to let everyone know about it!

shida
11-30-2007, 10:49 AM
People, you must believe, have faith! If you don't believe, it will not happen

Focus Your thoughts, give it positive energy. This CAN be done !!!