PDA

View Full Version : Palin Can't Shake Her Affinity For John McCain

AuH20
01-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Ugh.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/01/28/palin-defends-mccain-after-hes-censured-by-the-arizona-gop/

belian78
01-28-2014, 12:31 PM
LoL. She says she will always fight against the president being able to add to the debt, that is unless it's to bomb more brown people of course.

enhanced_deficit
01-28-2014, 12:50 PM
Old flames don't die quickly, you can't buy chemistry like theirs.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXqfxfqfjHi9kyF8aI5l-A-ufwMrqL04Q-ydHcxfDPIRWUwNWZLQ (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=Kfc5ZXn9KzdDWM&tbnid=xxWbEsOFJB26nM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjackbrummet.blogspot.com%2F2008_1 0_01_archive.html&ei=n_vnUp6KOoqokQfmvoCIBA&bvm=bv.60157871,d.eW0&psig=AFQjCNF_Xwf3k4aaddT4vRdBBls9dr2bEA&ust=1391021304079483)

kahless
01-28-2014, 12:50 PM
I am not sure why she is doing this, it seems really bizarre. Palin pulls this stunt, Huckabee throws the Tea Party under the bus and party hacks defend anti-Tea Party Christie. Oddities that defy political logic considering Tea Party ideology is popular with the average Republican voter.

Sounds like some resurgence of the Neocons is being planned. Perhaps the plan is for Jeb Bush to enter the race and there is some behind the scenes talk of Palin being his VP. Why else would Palin do such a thing.

cajuncocoa
01-28-2014, 12:53 PM
LoL. She says she will always fight against the president being able to add to the debt, that is unless it's to bomb more brown people of course.
Yep, and unless that president has an "R" behind his name.

AuH20
01-28-2014, 12:55 PM
I am not sure why she is doing this, it seems really bizarre. Palin pulls this stunt, Huckabee throws the Tea Party under the bus and party hacks defend anti-Tea Party Christie. Oddities that defy political logic considering Tea Party ideology is popular with the average Republican voter.

Sounds like some resurgence of the Neocons is being planned. Perhaps the plan is for Jeb Bush to enter the race and there is some behind the scenes talk of Palin being his VP. Why else would Palin do such a thing.

I thik the South Carolina primary will be critical in assessing where her true loyalties lie. Lindsay is McCain's loyal BFF. If she goes into the Palmetto State raising hell, I can forgive her. If she abstains, then something is rotten.

erowe1
01-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Of course not. She's gotta dance with the one that brung her.

Cap
01-28-2014, 12:56 PM

Sounds like some resurgence of the Neocons is being planned. Perhaps the plan is for Jeb Bush to enter the race and there is some behind the scenes talk of Palin being his VP. Why else would Palin do such a thing.I agree that she has probably been promised something. A better lesson to have learned from this is that unless a politician is named Ron Paul, don't trust them.

belian78
01-28-2014, 12:59 PM

Because the powers at the top of the party merely flirted with actual conservative rhetoric to get squishy minded voters to stay in line. Something a few of us here have been trying to remind the rest about, and getting maligned because of. In the next 6 months you will see, and we'll be able to say 'I told you so', even though we probably won't have the heart to do so.

JK/SEA
01-28-2014, 01:34 PM
i wonder when Glenn Beck starts attacking Rand?....

waiting....over here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kahless
01-28-2014, 01:35 PM
I thik the South Carolina primary will be critical in assessing where her true loyalties lie. Lindsay is McCain's loyal BFF. If she goes into the Palmetto State raising hell, I can forgive her. If she abstains, then something is rotten.

From reading her comments it would not surprise me to see her and McCain campaigning for Graham. A defeat of Graham or better yet a stunning defeat of Graham would send the appropriate message.

Because the powers at the top of the party merely flirted with actual conservative rhetoric to get squishy minded voters to stay in line. Something a few of us here have been trying to remind the rest about, and getting maligned because of. In the next 6 months you will see, and we'll be able to say 'I told you so', even though we probably won't have the heart to do so.

I agree, but was thinking why would they throw the Tea Party under the bus now when RINO candidates are so unpopular (have they not learned from the last two races). I keep forgetting the whole point of the process in both parties is to ensure only a Progressive wins the Presidency regardless of party. So if they lose they still win since the Democrat ticket is essentially a Progressive lock.

cajuncocoa
01-28-2014, 01:36 PM
I could never really figure out why anyone here thought Palin was on the side of liberty in the first place.

JK/SEA
01-28-2014, 01:42 PM
I could never really figure out why anyone here thought Palin was on the side of liberty in the first place.

because she said so...

she started the tea party, remember?

AuH20
01-28-2014, 01:46 PM
i wonder when Glenn Beck starts attacking Rand?....

waiting....over here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Probably highly unlikely. Beck has held private meetings with the Senator. I think he's "all in." And we're going to need him to defend Paul against the other pundits (Limbaugh) and other personalities (Kristol, Rove).

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/blog/glenn/photo-glenn-meets-with-rand-paul/

JK/SEA
01-28-2014, 01:51 PM
Probably highly unlikely. Beck has held private meetings with the Senator. I think he's "all in." And we're going to need him to defend Paul against the other pundits (Limbaugh) and other personalities (Kristol, Rove).

love ya man, but i think nothing is off the table with that fucking asshole.

AuH20
01-28-2014, 01:53 PM
love ya man, but i think nothing is off the table with that fucking asshole.

You could be right. He's a strange bird. But based on what I've heard and their relationship, I think it's a done deal. And for the record, I don't think he could have done this while at FOX.

Ronin Truth
01-29-2014, 04:05 AM
How many other Alaska ex-governors do we pay any attention to, know or care anything about?

ex-artillery
01-29-2014, 08:15 AM
She's trying to get in the good graces with Republican establishment, maybe? She knows her tea party supporters can only take her so far and the movement is starting to dwindle.

Christian Liberty
01-29-2014, 08:23 AM

I didn't really, but I did think she was more ignorant than evil. To defend McCain in this case, she'd have to be REALLY ignorant. More likely she's just playing dumb.

erowe1
01-29-2014, 08:32 AM

Maybe he'll support Rand. Maybe not.

But you'd have to be a fool to think that anything he's said or done in the past means he'll support Rand in the future.

brushfire
01-29-2014, 08:32 AM

Involuntary spasms... The result of death throes. I'm anticipating that it will accellerate the takeover.

<flip>

The conspiracy side of me tells me they are doing it intentionally, to get the democrats in, as their party has not been "corrupted" by liberty candidates, at least not to the extent that the republican party has.

belian78
01-29-2014, 09:13 AM
She's trying to get in the good graces with Republican establishment, maybe? She knows her tea party supporters can only take her so far and the movement is starting to dwindle.

And the pertinent question is WHY is the movement dwindling?

Cleaner44
01-29-2014, 09:19 AM
Palin is simply an author and media whore. She has no balls or integrity. She can't be counted on for taking a stand against the establishment and anyone that can't see that is apparently distracted by her T&A. There are groups of people like Palin, Beck and even Limbaugh that say the right things at times... and then there are people like Ron Paul, Thomas Massie and Justin Amash that walk the walk.

RandallFan
01-29-2014, 04:46 PM
I thought she spends time in Arizona. Maybe she wants the seat. Jeff Flake and John McCain are 2 of the most hated Senators. I dont know who would be more hated. Maybe Claire McCaskill. Maybe the North Dakota Senators.

Flake and McCain have spent 3 years promising they would not pass amnesty and immediately after the election they start working on amnesty. The Obamabots claim it is gun control that hurt Flake.

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2013/04/jeff-flake-most-unpopular-senator-america/64683/