PDA

View Full Version : What people don't understand about Ron Paul's campaign

dude58677
11-29-2007, 09:46 PM
This is NOT an ordinary political campaign. This is a revolution and an American Revolution just like the one in the 1700's only it is being fought in the ballot box and not on a battlefield. We are not simply liking a candidate, we are getting behind a revolutionary to lead us to freedom. This is about the Whigs vs. Loyalists and not about the Right vs. Left.

lucius
11-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Keep your powder dry...

dude58677
11-29-2007, 09:58 PM
The powder in this revolution is the ballot box.

jufreese
11-29-2007, 10:00 PM
I have a huge sign for RP in my car....and in my town there is a business that has a way huger sign for RP....he is getting noticed in OHIO....a typically republican state.

torchbearer
11-29-2007, 10:01 PM
I think someone's signature said it best.
We are going to try this with the 1st amendment, and if that doesn't work, we always have the 2nd.

MsDoodahs
11-29-2007, 10:05 PM
This is NOT an ordinary political campaign. This is a revolution and an American Revolution just like the one in the 1700's only it is being fought in the ballot box and not on a battlefield. We are not simply liking a candidate, we are getting behind a revolutionary to lead us to freedom. This is about the Whigs vs. Loyalists and not about the Right vs. Left.

It's a battle of ideas.

As my grandmother used to say..."truth will stand when the world's on fire."

dude58677
11-29-2007, 10:05 PM
We have to tell people that Ron Paul is a revolutionary esp to people that don't understand that his campaign is more than a campaign.

jufreese
11-29-2007, 10:07 PM
yes it is a revolution against the idea of nation building

tesla23
11-29-2007, 10:11 PM
I don't get why more people don't like Ron Paul. Everything he says is the truth. It seems all the insane, hard right republicans are just terrified of the big bag terrorists. "Terrorists! Global terrorism! 9/11! Osama! 9/11! Terrorism!" People like Giuliani are running on 9/11 and the fear of terrorists. Terrorism is a threat, yes, but it's being blown waaay out of proportion by Rudy to propel him into the White House. People continue to give him money because they think he'll protect us from the boogey men. Absolutely ridiculous.

jufreese
11-29-2007, 10:14 PM
I don't get why more people don't like Ron Paul. Everything he says is the truth. It seems all the insane, hard right republicans are just terrified of the big bag terrorists. "Terrorists! Global terrorism! 9/11! Osama! 9/11! Terrorism!" People like Giuliani are running on 9/11 and the fear of terrorists. Terrorism is a threat, yes, but it's being blown waaay out of proportion by Rudy to propel him into the White House. People continue to give him money because they think he'll protect us from the boogey men. Absolutely ridiculous.

terrorism will always be a threat and its the neo cons idea to police the world for our safety. I would rather die a free citizen.

davidkachel
11-29-2007, 10:25 PM
We are going to try this with the 1st amendment, and if that doesn't work, we always have the 2nd.

Amen!

torchbearer
11-29-2007, 10:25 PM
Our threat isn't terrorism, its a collapsing dollar and economy, caused by all the expenditures...deficit spending... borrowing, printing counterfeit... imperialism...interventionism... these are the things we should fear... and these are the things we should have a color coded indicator to warn people of dangerous levels of government abuse.

dante
11-29-2007, 10:26 PM
I think someone's signature said it best.

LOL

davidkachel
11-29-2007, 10:27 PM
I don't get why more people don't like Ron Paul. Everything he says is the truth.

Therein lies the answer to your question! People who tell the truth used to be burned at the stake. Now we just laugh at them on national TV.

torchbearer
11-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Our threat isn't terrorism, its a collapsing dollar and economy, caused by all the expenditures...deficit spending... borrowing, printing counterfeit... imperialism...interventionism... these are the things we should fear... and these are the things we should have a color coded indicator to warn people of dangerous levels of government abuse.

Hammer these things into everyones minds around you.... they need to understand the real threat to their life as they know it.
They have a higher risk of drowning in a bath tub than they do of dying of a terrorist attack in america.