PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling about the revolution.

Matthew Zak
11-29-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm seeing the issues popping up everywhere. Since the revolution began, various pundits and other candidates have echoed Ron Paul's concerns (all be it with a fraction of the intelligence and conviction of the good doctor). It's as though 99% of Ron's message has resonated, like a fine mist, all over this nation.

As time ticks by, and the revolution continues to progress, we're going to see desperate moves from the establishment. Who knows what else the fed has up their sleeve. Who knows what kind of tricks the media will use to perpetuate their agenda. Who knows what kind of ridiculous things we'll hear come out of McCain's mouth next round.

The revolution is alive. It has become an entity, starving for truth, freedom, and liberty. As the revolution grows, the more dangerous it becomes. The louder it's roar. The stronger it's appetite.

The establishment has used "covet" means to appose us, and very soon it's going to realize that this animal can't be lured, distracted, or starved. We are a hundred times more ruthless than the establishment, and unlike the establishment, we have nothing to hide. We're out in the open, snarling, drooling, pouncing on every morsel that goes within our range in order to ensure our survival. We're getting bigger, stronger, and faster by the minute.

Sooner or later the establishment will have to show it's ugly head and take us on in front of the world. This realization is as scary as it is exciting.

Mr. White
11-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Appreciate the passion. The constant "us against the world" epic battle to end all battles creative writing samples on the board are starting to freak me out a bit though.

Jon S
11-29-2007, 09:29 PM
this makes it sound like we;re a bunch of lions who will eat huckabee supporters... literally. i get the metaphor but a bit overdone man. makes us sound like mean people. and we're just nice people who are "hungry" for change and freedom.

azminuteman
11-29-2007, 09:29 PM
As long as we get out there and talk to people, there is nothing the MSM can do to stop that knowledge.

I'm worried about the voting process in some states being sabotaged.

Matthew Zak
11-29-2007, 09:31 PM
this makes it sound like we;re a bunch of lions who will eat huckabee supporters... literally. i get the metaphor but a bit overdone man. makes us sound like mean people. and we're just nice people who are "hungry" for change and freedom.

Lions aren't mean. You got something against lions? ;)

Zydeco
11-29-2007, 09:31 PM
The constant "us against the world" epic battle to end all battles creative writing samples on the board are starting to freak me out a bit though.

Us against the world? The world and all its people are with us -- to restore the United States Constitution.

jonahtrainer
11-29-2007, 09:33 PM
We're getting bigger, stronger, and faster by the minute.

Bigger, stronger, faster .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOeRblujr00 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOeRblujr00)

loupeznik
11-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Appreciate the passion. The constant "us against the world" epic battle to end all battles creative writing samples on the board are starting to freak me out a bit though.

I kind of like the feeling of me against the world. ...but what the hell I am a Libertarian Atheist.

torchbearer
11-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Lions aren't mean. You got something against lions? ;)

Zebras do.

forsmant
11-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Mufasa! Every time I hear that name I shudder. Do It again. Mufasa

Vvick727
11-29-2007, 09:35 PM
i just hope that it won't ever lose traction or stop.

Matthew Zak
11-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Bigger, stronger, faster .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOeRblujr00 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOeRblujr00)

Hahaha great timing. :)

Mark
11-29-2007, 10:47 PM
As time ticks by, and the revolution continues to progress, we're going to see desperate moves from the establishment. Who knows what else the fed has up their sleeve. Who knows what kind of tricks the media will use to perpetuate their agenda.

If you please, allow me to interject, who knows what The Most High God has up His Sleeve, if they keep trying this mess.

I've got an idea, but, God will speak to them for me.

davidkachel
11-29-2007, 10:55 PM
We must constantly remember that our goal is freedom. Getting Ron Paul is elected is just part of the plan. The plan goes on regardless.

Mark
11-29-2007, 10:57 PM
We must constantly remember that our goal is freedom. Getting Ron Paul is elected is just part of the plan. The plan goes on regardless.
QFT

AdamT
11-29-2007, 11:30 PM
We are a hundred times more ruthless than the establishment...

I think you may have this reversed.

Jon S
11-29-2007, 11:37 PM
whenever i think of lions i think of the episode of south park where token went to live with lions. and they told really bad jokes all the time

mavtek
11-29-2007, 11:38 PM

Speak for yourself, I'm not known for being all that nice...... Especially to Politicians and Neocons against RP.