PDA

View Full Version : Dinesh D'Souza indicted

Right Wing
01-24-2014, 04:41 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/23/conservative-filmmaker-behind-anti-obama-documentary-indicted-for-violating/

Dinesh D’Souza was indicted on federal charges for campaign donations to a Republican senatorial candidate. You are only allowed to give five thousand. He is accused of asking other people to donate five thousand each and then paying them back. He is going to be arraigned in the U.S. District Court Friday. I believe he was targeted for making the film about Obama. Welcome to the Fourth Reich.

Wolfgang Bohringer
01-24-2014, 09:58 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/23/conservative-filmmaker-behind-anti-obama-documentary-indicted-for-violating/

I believe he was targeted for making the film about Obama. Welcome to the Fourth Reich.

I believe you are correct but probably for the wrong reason.

Neocon D'Souza is the perfect target for the storm troopers because apparently he's written this book whose main point is to rehabilitate the laughable CIA cover story that CIA officer Obama and his CIA officer mom and his CIA officer grampa and his CIA officer gramma were all actually Marxist/Mooslims bent on divesting the Rockefellers of their colonial possessions including all of their military bases.

Its very important that FOX TV-America continues to believe that the Rockefellers sent the happy Dunhams over to their Indonesian oil colony to just mind their own business and study the anthropology of the communist Mooslims.

Never mind that at the time the Rockefellers were in the process of killing a million Indonesian commies and mom Dunham's real job was editing some of the hit lists the same way that nowadays her sonny boy pencils in the dirty Mooslim targets for his flying robots every Tuesday morning.

This little move will go a long way toward consolidating sentiment that Obama is a dirty commie/Mooslim. Alex Jones will probably have D'Souza on his show now to accomplish the CIA's mission statement: pull the extremists in American politics to the center.

angelatc
01-24-2014, 10:19 AM
I believe that if you're going to go around setting fires, you better make sure you're fireproof.

But I don't believe this:
The indictment states the alleged illegal contributions came to light during the FBI’s routine examination of campaign contributions filed with the FEC during the 2012 election year.

Why on Earth would the FBI "routinely" examine campaign contributions?

compromise
01-24-2014, 10:22 AM
There should be no restrictions on political donations.

pcosmar
01-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Who?? (my first reaction)

Oh,, this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVkfdTUiurg

So a guy with NO Principles got indicted.
in other news,,

Occam's Banana
01-24-2014, 02:50 PM
in other news,,

In other news ... the rain falls on the just and the unjust.

LibertyEagle
01-24-2014, 03:06 PM
I have watched the movie. I suggest other do too. It was interesting.

Madison320
01-27-2014, 02:34 PM
Who?? (my first reaction)

Oh,, this guy.

in other news,,

Yeah, he's an idiot. So that makes it ok that he's targeted by the government?

I think this is a pretty dangerous development.

pcosmar
01-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Yeah, he's an idiot. So that makes it ok that he's targeted by the government?

I think this is a pretty dangerous development.

I don't care for the $$$ and Bribery that is inerrant in the current political system.

There have been Democrats that Got Caught breaking the rules too. (I could give a shit,, equally)

Or is it only an injustice when a Republican gets caught?

Madison320
01-27-2014, 04:45 PM
I don't care for the $$$ and Bribery that is inerrant in the current political system.

There have been Democrats that Got Caught breaking the rules too. (I could give a shit,, equally)

Or is it only an injustice when a Republican gets caught?

I think I misinterpreted your post. Are you actually in favor of campaign finance laws?

In my opinion the campaign finance reform laws that D'Souza supposedly violated are unconstitutional. This should be a no brainer for anyone on this forum.

The real issue here is that the Obama administration has most likely used these bogus laws to retailiate against D'Souza for his criticism of Obama. I'm no fan of either party but it seems to me that Obama is really breaking a record when it comes to abusing presidential power. Between the executive orders, the IRS targeting scandel and now this, it's getting pretty bad.

pcosmar
01-27-2014, 04:55 PM
I think I misinterpreted your post. Are you actually in favor of campaign finance laws?

In my opinion the campaign finance reform laws that D'Souza supposedly violated are unconstitutional. This should be a no brainer for anyone on this forum.

The real issue here is that the Obama administration has most likely used these bogus laws to retailiate against D'Souza for his criticism of Obama. I'm no fan of either party but it seems to me that Obama is really breaking a record when it comes to abusing presidential power. Between the executive orders, the IRS targeting scandel and now this, it's getting pretty bad.

Let me clarify. I oppose Bribery. I oppose the Massive amounts of Money (graft) involved in Politics.

I would be in favor of eliminating,, or greatly limiting any funding of Campaigns. Say,,$10 per person,,,total.
And any gifts or contributions beyond that would be treated as a bribe,, And candidate accepting any bribe to be barred from political service for life.

I know I would never get my wish..
I will just expect corruption to be the rule.

DamianTV
01-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Corporate Campaign Contributions and Lobbyists both are given a greater means of controlling an Elected Representative than a mundane because of the volume of money they can throw at that Representative. When those Elected Representatives choose to respond to the incentives of money, they pay more attention to the wishes of the Corporations and Lobbyists than they do of the people whom they were chosen to represent. Lobbying and Corporate Campaign Funding are both currently considered Legal, thus allowed, despite the result of unbalancing who is Represented. That is part of what I believe needs to change. Prohibit Lobbyists, and both People and Corporations should be subject to the same Limitations of Campaign Donations. Definitely NOT a perfect solution, but its hopefully a step in having Representation in our Govt instead of Representatives that respond only to the demands of their Contributors.

phill4paul
01-27-2014, 05:36 PM
There should be no restrictions on political donations.

Big money special interests agree.

DamianTV
01-27-2014, 05:42 PM
Big money special interests agree.

And right now, people are restricted but Corporations are not. But only certain Corporations... Thats one of the sources of Bias against the people.