PDA

View Full Version : Omg You'll Never Guees What Happend To Ron!!!!

CAKochenash
06-26-2007, 04:05 AM
Nothing,,,I just want you all to know that if you need help with the fees associated with becoming a delegate in ur state, let me know...I will do all that I can, as I believe this is more important than spreading his message...there are enough of us to karl rove this thing....PM me...:D

tsoldrin
06-26-2007, 10:10 AM
I was hoping it was something like .... when a supporter went into labor during a speech, Dr. Paul leaped over the podium and delivered her baby before an amazed crowd.

;)

RonPaul4President
06-26-2007, 10:35 AM
Darn. I was hoping he legislated a law that separated church from state. Oh well, I can dream, until it happens.

CAKochenash
06-28-2007, 04:09 PM
bump

ShaneC
06-28-2007, 04:24 PM
I'd kind of like to do a top XXXXXXXX list why RP is better than Chuck Norris, but I lack the creativity at the moment, and I worry it'd come off as unprofessional towards the campaign.

On a similar topic...

A part of me (ignoring the possible campaign repercussions) wants to see RP fly across the stage at a debate forum shooting laser beams from his eyes blasting the neo-cons while defending the Constitution.

For some reason, I don't think that will really happen either.

Scribbler de Stebbing
06-28-2007, 04:30 PM
You mean how Ron Paul singlehandedly kept Texas from seceding by promising to run for President? For example? :)

ShaneC
06-28-2007, 04:39 PM
You mean how Ron Paul singlehandedly kept Texas from seceding by promising to run for President? For example? :)

"After hearing Ronald Regan say "tear down this wall!" Chuck Norris began his series of Round House Kicks whilst Ron Paul shot laser beams from his eyes. The world was a better place and there was free cake for everyone bought by no one".

Just random stupid things.

(I really do suck at these)

kylebrotherton
06-28-2007, 07:53 PM
I'd kind of like to do a top XXXXXXXX list why RP is better than Chuck Norris, but I lack the creativity at the moment, and I worry it'd come off as unprofessional towards the campaign.

How about these:

Ron Paul has no alarm clock, but instead wakes every morning to the call of freedom.

Ron Paul doesn't go the gym. He stays fit by exercising his civil rights.

Ron Paul has been shot at more than a dozen times, but the "pro- 2nd Amendment" bullets refuse to harm him.

Ron Paul delivers babies without his hands. He simply reads them the Bill of Rights and they crawl out in anticipation of freedom.

austinphish
06-28-2007, 08:02 PM
How about these:

Ron Paul has no alarm clock, but instead wakes every morning to the call of freedom.

Ron Paul has been shot at more than a dozen times, but the "pro- 2nd Amendment" bullets refuse to harm him.

Ron Paul delivers babies without his hands. He simply reads them the Bill of Rights and they crawl out in anticipation of freedom.

LOL, those are great.

berkeleybound
06-28-2007, 08:02 PM
How about these:

Submit them here guys:

http://www.ronpaulfacts.com

I just found this today.

berkeleybound
06-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Ron Paul invented Chuck Norris.
Ron Paul can smell government spending a mile away.
Ron Paul knows dozens of words that rhyme with "orange".
Ron Paul doesn't sleep. He deliberates.
The Declaration of Independence is printed with Ron Paul's blood.
Ron Paul opposes gun-control because he is impervious to bullets.
Ron Paul lives in a house made of integrity.
Ron Paul's has two first names...and he's proud of it.
Ron Paul turned down Superman's job.
Ron Paul took a lie detector test. The lie detector tapped out.

http://ronpaulfacts.com

Not my site, but this is on topic. ;)

JoshLowry
06-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Submit them here guys:

http://www.ronpaulfacts.com

I just found this today.

Haha, that's great!

EvoPro
06-28-2007, 08:20 PM
"After hearing Ronald Regan say "tear down this wall!" Chuck Norris began his series of Round House Kicks whilst Ron Paul shot laser beams from his eyes. The world was a better place and there was free cake for everyone bought by no one".

Just random stupid things.

(I really do suck at these)

I must be easily amused, because I was LMAO.:)

empirenine
07-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Hey guys,

RonPaulFacts.com is my creation, and I'm glad you all found it! :)

I should have posted here before to get some good submissions. I thought this would be a good way to get some younger, would-be supporters to AT LEAST spread the word about Ron Paul in a viral way.

Please feel free to send me any submissions you may have via PM or email (or just go to THIS PAGE (http://www.ronpaulfacts.com/submit.htm) to submit it via the form on the site).

Mike

empirenine
07-05-2007, 11:21 AM
How about these:

Kyle,

I'm putting several of these on RonPaulFacts.com front page, and I'll credit you with the submissions (when you mouse over, you'll see your name in the title tag). Please PM me if that is NOT ok.

Mike

SWATH
07-05-2007, 11:43 AM
I submitted this:

"If Ron Paul were a comedian, he would kill us all with laughter by literally splitting our sides open"

Bradley in DC
07-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Nothing,,,I just want you all to know that if you need help with the fees associated with becoming a delegate in ur state, let me know...I will do all that I can, as I believe this is more important than spreading his message...there are enough of us to karl rove this thing....PM me...:D

Um, not sure what you're referring to with "becoming a delegate" since the campaign is selecting whom it wants for "delegate candidates."

SWATH
07-05-2007, 11:50 AM
How about:

"Instead of carrying the nuclear launch codes in his pocket as a last line of defense, President Ron Paul carries a picture of himself"

4Horsemen
07-05-2007, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=CAKochenash;37975]Nothing,,,I just want you all to know that if you need help with the fees associated with becoming a delegate in ur state, let me know...I will do all that I can, as I believe this is more important than spreading his message...there are enough of us to karl rove this thing....PM me...:D[/QUOTE

Become familiar with the book "Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Don't let them know you support RP, just act like typical lolly pop Republican supporter. You will get much further by using infiltration by deception, than being honest. The system doesn't care about you or the truth, just it's agenda. Remember, you like Rudy and the Thompson twins, but your voting for RP when it counts. :)

empirenine
07-05-2007, 12:15 PM
I submitted this:

"If Ron Paul were a comedian, he would kill us all with laughter by literally splitting our sides open"

Added to "The Facts" page and you were given credit. Thanks!

If you have a last name or last name initial, you can PM me.

Mike