PDA

View Full Version : Florida Republican gets Secret Service visit after calling for Obama to be hanged

CaseyJones
01-22-2014, 10:22 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/22/florida-republican-gets-secret-service-visit-after-calling-for-obama-to-be-hanged/

The Secret Service visited with a Florida Republican running for the state assembly Tuesday after he tweeted that President Obama should be arrested and hanged.

Joshua Black, a candidate for state assembly in Florida’s 68th District, on Monday retweeted another person who wrote, “I’m past impeachment. It’s time to arrest and hang him high.”

“Agreed,” Black added to the end of the tweet.

“@civilwarcometh: @BrandonMArms @RedNationRising I’m past impeachment. It’s time to arrest and hang him high. http://t.co/Li1e0fzCLi” Agreed

— Joshua Black 2014 (@JoshuaBlack2014) January 20, 2014

Under a torrent of criticism, Black dug in his heels in a Monday evening Facebook post:

To everyone who was offended that I said that the POTUS should be hanged for treason, this is the man who droned Al-Awaki on “suspicion of terrorism”–not proof–and later killed his 15-year-old son for nothing more than being his son.

This is also the man who sought to have Bradley Manning and Eric Snowden executed for treason when they didn’t kill anyone, nor does the US government pretend to believe that they cost any spies their lives.

This would be exactly what the President has done to others, and, as Jesus said, “the measure ye mete, it shall be meted to you again.” I make no apologies for saying that the President is not above the People. If ordinary Americans should be executed for treason, so should he.

So, don’t stop at impeachment. Remove him. Try him before a jury (the very right that he arbitrarily denied to al-Awaki and his 15-year-old son), and, upon his sure convictions, execute him. Thus has he done, thus it should be done to him.

#BenedictArnold

That was enough to earn him a house visit from the Secret Service, according to Black.

otherone
01-22-2014, 10:28 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/thats-racist/

rpfocus
01-22-2014, 10:37 AM
What an idiot.

AngryCanadian
01-22-2014, 10:39 AM
What an idiot.
I cant say i am not surprised have you seen twitter and the Republican base GOP Party members? it seems they cant focus on any other issues then Obama did Obaa this then they go off (Reagen was a true hero)

:rolleyes:

It seems they have this Ultra hate thats making there minds frozen from focusing.

belian78
01-22-2014, 10:51 AM
I cant say i am not surprised have you seen twitter and the Republican base GOP Party members? it seems they cant focus on any other issues then Obama did Obaa this then they go off (Reagen was a true hero)

It seems they have this Ultra hate thats making there minds frozen from focusing.
It's plain as day to any that actually pay attention, this is the play that they've been running for close to what, 60 some years now? Over the course of 8 and sometimes even in 4 years the people come to despise the president and his party, so they elect the evil fuck from the other party just because he's from the other party. Fast forward 4-8 years and they really despise this evil fuck, so they elect the next evil fuck from the opposing party. Same play has been ran since the 50's, yet even old timers are caught up in it.

Philhelm
01-22-2014, 10:57 AM
People working in government are on the record stating that they would love to put a bullet in Snowden (from another thread). That's fine and dandy, but as soon as someone speaks ill of the Emperor, not even using truly threatening language, well, that warrants the attention of the Praetorians.

jclay2
01-22-2014, 11:00 AM
Wow, stating that a person should be lawfully arrested and then punished is a crime now. Good to know.

Christian Liberty
01-22-2014, 11:06 AM

This guy gave actual reasons for his hate, and those are things that the liberty movement would agree with and that the neocon Republicans would not agree with.

I don't know what his other stances are, but based on what he said,I'd vote for him.

jbauer
01-22-2014, 11:08 AM
What if he meant that he wanted to hang a picture of Obama from his wall? Maybe he could get the mugshot version of the picture?

rpfocus
01-22-2014, 12:12 PM

Well there are plenty of valid reasons to be dissatisfied with Obama, but obviously a good portion of the blind hate comes from the fact that he's black. That extreme portion of the Republican base makes it hard for the GOP to attract minority voters which will absolutely be needed in elections going forward for them to win. Personally, I'm just waiting for the GOP to collapse on itself and a new party to rise from the ashes. The next few elections after Hillary should be interesting.

rpfocus
01-22-2014, 12:14 PM
It's plain as day to any that actually pay attention, this is the play that they've been running for close to what, 60 some years now? Over the course of 8 and sometimes even in 4 years the people come to despise the president and his party, so they elect the evil fuck from the other party just because he's from the other party. Fast forward 4-8 years and they really despise this evil fuck, so they elect the next evil fuck from the opposing party. Same play has been ran since the 50's, yet even old timers are caught up in it.

Well stated. It's really hard to believe that so many are willing to accept only two choices. Sigh.

compromise
01-22-2014, 12:28 PM
Well there are plenty of valid reasons to be dissatisfied with Obama, but obviously a good portion of the blind hate comes from the fact that he's black. That extreme portion of the Republican base makes it hard for the GOP to attract minority voters which will absolutely be needed in elections going forward for them to win. Personally, I'm just waiting for the GOP to collapse on itself and a new party to rise from the ashes. The next few elections after Hillary should be interesting.

Not trying to defend him, but you know that this guy was also black, right?

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/156482_223545827783750_183494050_n.jpg

Tod
01-22-2014, 12:31 PM
How about if everyone tweets that message every day?

rpfocus
01-22-2014, 01:02 PM

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/156482_223545827783750_183494050_n.jpg

Yes, I know he's black. The former street preacher turned extreme Tea Party Republican is kind of hard to take seriously. He merely comes off as a token, spouting rhetoric designed to please his potential base. I mean really, a Black Tea Partier, speaking of hanging the first black president and then following it up with religious quotes. LOL.

Edit: I lump this guy in with "Rev" Jesse and "Rev" Al. I see NO difference. All simple minded shucksters.

Anti Federalist
01-22-2014, 01:29 PM
People working in government are on the record stating that they would love to put a bullet in Snowden (from another thread). That's fine and dandy, but as soon as someone speaks ill of the Emperor, not even using truly threatening language, well, that warrants the attention of the Praetorians.

/discussion.

Christian Liberty
01-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Playing the "racism" card here is really, really stupid. Admittedly, most Obama-hate has nothing to do with race anyway, but in this case, this guy gave very good reasons why Obama is evil, the same sort that Ron Paul would likely have given.

I wish I could vote for this guy;)

moostraks
01-22-2014, 07:47 PM

That's crap. Good portion? Try harder to play that card next time...

enhanced_deficit
01-30-2014, 11:08 AM
Republican: Obama should be hanged

'Execution is the appropriate punishment for traitors'

Published: 01/21/2014 at 8:17 PM

A GOP candidate for the Florida House of Representatives is under fire from his own party and said he’s been visited by the Secret Service after he tweeted Monday that President Obama should be hanged for treason.
Joshua Black, 31-year-old Republican candidate for Florida House District 68, quoted a tweeter, saying “I’m past impeachment. It’s time to arrest and hang him high.” Black added, “agreed.”

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/republican-forget-impeachment-hang-obama/

Related

Mitt Romney says he wants to 'hang' Obama with misery index (http://www.examiner.com/article/mitt-romney-says-he-wants-to-hang-obama-with-misery-index-video)

cajuncocoa
01-30-2014, 11:11 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KQx1XwQ0ubw/TkSBpPcKFHI/AAAAAAAAFOY/3i8N6SiV1hY/s1600/Foot%2BIn%2BMouth.jpg

enhanced_deficit
01-30-2014, 11:14 AM

Does skin color matter?