PDA

View Full Version : I love Bill Clinton: Barbara Bush reveals

donnay
01-22-2014, 07:45 AM
I love Bill Clinton: Barbara Bush reveals her affection for former president and says she and George have grown close to him

By Sara Malm

PUBLISHED: 04:13 EST, 22 January 2014

Her husband was defeated by him in the 1992 presidential election, however Barbara Bush holds Bill Clinton in high esteem.

Mrs Bush, 88 proclaimed her love for the former president as she revealed that Clinton sees Bush Snr as ‘the father he never had’.

She also revealed that Bill Clinton visits the Bush mansion in Kennebunkport, Maine every year, but that politics are a no-go subject.

‘I love Bill Clinton,’ Mrs Bush told C-SPAN. ‘Maybe not his politics, but I love Bill Clinton.’

‘Bill visits us every summer. We don’t agree politically, but we don't talk politics.’

Allegedly referring to each other as ‘41’ and ‘42’, Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush grew close in the years after the 1992 election, particularly after the former left office and the pair began working together on charity efforts.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2543786/I-love-Bill-Clinton-Barbara-Bush-reveals-affection-former-president-says-George-grown-close-him.html#ixzz2r8Peom2x

Ronin Truth
01-22-2014, 07:53 AM
Yep Barbara, Bubba's a charmer (sociopath) all right. Women managed to elect him POTUS twice. :p :rolleyes: