PDA

View Full Version : Grassroots Viral Social Marketing Platoon

me3
11-29-2007, 08:32 PM
PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING!

I'm trying to put together a team of members, to promote and socially market several Ron Paul Issues and Grassroots Fund Raising web pages in an organized and strategic manner.

If you have accounts at any of the services in the poll and are willing to participate, please vote.

The full details are non-public, simply because I don't want the Huckabee Strategy Clones or Paul haters tracking our efforts and trying to undo them. I will be happy to answer questions by PM.

I will contact interested members by PM with more details, including how to join the group.

All votes are public (show your member name)

If you voted before you read this and do not wish to participate, please post to the thread asking to be left alone and I will not contact you.

me3
11-29-2007, 08:46 PM
//

me3
11-29-2007, 09:18 PM
//

me3
11-29-2007, 10:48 PM
//

me3
11-30-2007, 07:33 AM

I'm trying to put together a team of members, to promote and socially market several Ron Paul Issues and Grassroots Fund Raising web pages in an organized and strategic manner.

If you have accounts at any of the services in the poll and are willing to participate, please vote.

The full details are non-public, simply because I don't want the Huckabee Strategy Clones or Paul haters tracking our efforts and trying to undo them. I will be happy to answer questions by PM.

I will contact interested members by PM with more details, including how to join the group.

If you voted before you read this and do not wish to participate, please post to the thread asking to be left alone and I will not contact you.

BUMP, looking for more web marketers, web enthusiasts etc.

me3
11-30-2007, 09:03 AM
last bump for this morning, I think we've got a decent sized crew, but could always use more Stumblers, and people with del.icio.us and Newsvine accounts.

AlexMerced
11-30-2007, 09:08 AM
don't forget to check out http://www.zuki.us, I added a bunch of storeies that should still be in the upcoming section :)

DaronWestbrooke
11-30-2007, 09:14 AM
I've opened account in all of these early this summer just to plug Paul material. I think the 30 people in our meetup at ASU have at least 100+ digg accounts.

me3
12-01-2007, 12:35 AM
bump

me3
12-01-2007, 02:08 AM