PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: U.S. Army’s elite Special Forces train with local cops in a secretive joint exercise

ItsTime
01-21-2014, 10:25 AM
Unwarranted NSA surveillance, the passage of NDAA, stop and frisk programs, and the rise of warrior cops, have essentially turned America into a centralized police state.

Blurring the lines between the U.S. military and local sheriff departments sets a dangerous precedent that erodes freedom and civil liberties.

Those lines are being blurred right now in South Carolina.

According to The State, the Richland County Sheriff’s Department will participate in secretive joint exercise Monday and Tuesday with unnamed units from

Full Article: http://benswann.com/u-s-armys-elite-special-forces-train-with-local-cops-in-a-secretive-joint-exercise/

Dr.3D
01-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Wow

Hey, what happened to the Truth in Media channel on Netflix? I just went over there and it's gone.
Am I wrong, wasn't it there before?

Edit:

Oh my mistake, it's a separate channel on Roku. It's still there.

Snew
01-21-2014, 02:25 PM
it's fer yer safety mundanes!

bunklocoempire
01-21-2014, 05:21 PM
Could someone please show me the way to America? I must've took a wrong turn somewhere.

:mad:

XNavyNuke
01-21-2014, 05:40 PM
Looks like a repeat of the joint training exercise four years ago.

http://www.army.mil/article/25905/Post__county_police_teams_join_forces/

Richland county must be like a heroin junky for Federal money.

XNN

ClydeCoulter
01-21-2014, 05:41 PM
Mods, please merge or delete my earlier thread at: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?441936-U-S-Army’s-Elite-Special-Forces-Train-With-Local-Cops-in-SC

Dianne
01-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Oh, how cute.. I guess I should thank them for keeping me safe, lol ... For once in six weeks, I listened to FAUX News, and every other phrase is "but will this keep us safe" ? I want to be safe from Obozo in the White House, and the Obozo's in the Congress ...

Henry Rogue
01-21-2014, 08:14 PM
If they teach 'em accuracy and trigger control, chances of surviving a police attack just went down.

Mani
01-21-2014, 09:31 PM
And you know for sure all the cops are getting jacked up about running around with real military folks going, "hut! hut! hut! hut! hut!" and feeling all bad ass.

Just wait for them to finish training and bring those skills onto the streets. Oh what a rush that will be. I'd hate to be Jaywalking or committing a traffic violation that week. Or even the poor fool who calls 9-1-1 in a domestic issue. The cops will be jacked up, adrenaline pumping, and ready to re-enact their training. Someone's face is going to get smashed to hell! Hoorah!

Spikender
01-22-2014, 02:32 AM
Great, more joint exercises between the *ahem* "separated" police force and military.

Really, enough of this farce, just admit that the police is a standing army meant to keep the populace in line and make sure we stay kosher with the feds and state governments, that's all there there for. That, and revenue generation. Then again... the military seems to be pretty good at that too, so I guess the police are just trying to be like big brother.

Danke
01-22-2014, 04:59 AM
Wow

Hey, what happened to the Truth in Media channel on Netflix? I just went over there and it's gone.
Am I wrong, wasn't it there before?

Edit:

Oh my mistake, it's a separate channel on Roku. It's still there.

I have nothing to hide.