PDA

View Full Version : It's official. Huckabeee is the Establishments new man

max
11-29-2007, 08:28 PM
McCain and Thompson proved to be too old and worn out...

Romney comes off as a slick Masschuetts snob, and a liberal New Yorker and pro-abortion Giuliani would have problems in the south and heartland.

Huckabee is being propped up and packaged as "an outsider" because they fear Ron Paul.

How many times did CNN show Chuck Norris last night?

This slick talking televangelist needs to be exposed. www.taxhikemike.com I hope Fred Thompson keeps attacking him

KewlRonduderules
11-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Agreed!

Mr. White
11-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Ya think?

billjarrett
11-29-2007, 08:31 PM
I said this in another thread, but Fox just had Frank Luntz on with his "focus group" pimping Romney and Thompson. Looks like the MSM can't figure out which one they want, which is great for us. If they can take Rudys lead, break it up between Fred, Mike, and Willard it gives us much better chances.

Johnnybags
11-29-2007, 08:32 PM
at once tonight. The new GOP man. Good, when he goes west or north of the Mason Dixon line he'll get pummeled in most states. Bring it on. Lets get rid of the pretenders and see if Republicans want a tax and spend war mongering bishop to bankrupt the nation.

fedup100
11-29-2007, 08:33 PM
Did any one else notice that Frank clutx never showed his little yellow and blue line graph's when Dr. Paul spoke, they must have been super pro Ron Paul.

ronpaulitician
11-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Although I wish Paul would get this kind of attention, the infighting that will result among the neocons is good.

werdd
11-29-2007, 08:34 PM
i think its an attempt to stifle romney in iowa so rudy can avoid all of the early states... then hypotheticly if rudy could ever win he would pick huckabee as his running mate to appease the religious right.

To bad we are foiling there plan everyday.

Naraku
11-29-2007, 08:35 PM
I think it's amazing, but the Youtube debates have provided some of the best stuff on the campaign trail. With the Democrats it actually started the scuffle between Obama and Hillary. Now it seems it's started to push up Huckabee, saw the first negative campaign ad from Republicans, and had a pretty major debate going across all different groups.

I really like these Youtube debates. They seem to be making news happen. It was like a slaughter going on there yesterday, all of it YouTube instigated.

billjarrett
11-29-2007, 08:35 PM
I just find it odd that Luntz is back on TV already. He took quite a beating after the fox debate. I would think they would push him off to the sidelines and hire a new spinner.

max
11-29-2007, 08:36 PM
I said this in another thread, but Fox just had Frank Luntz on with his "focus group" pimping Romney and Thompson. Looks like the MSM can't figure out which one they want, which is great for us. If they can take Rudys lead, break it up between Fred, Mike, and Willard it gives us much better chances.

There is one more possibilty..

By elevating Huckster, they may be playing for such a tight race that it has to be decided by backroom deals at convention...

This scenario accoumplishes 2 things:

1. They screw RP at the convention
2. They leave RP with no time to get on ballots to mount a possible Independent challenge.....By the time the convention ends in Augut...it will be to late

Sematary
11-29-2007, 08:37 PM
McCain and Thompson proved to be too old and worn out...

Romney comes off as a slick Masschuetts snob, and a liberal New Yorker and pro-abortion Giuliani would have problems in the south and heartland.

Huckabee is being propped up and packaged as "an outsider" because they fear Ron Paul.

How many times did CNN show Chuck Norris last night?

This slick talking televangelist needs to be exposed. www.taxhikemike.com I hope Fred Thompson keeps attacking him

I thought that was obvious.

Minuteman
11-29-2007, 08:42 PM
It may be only me, but did anyone else think that Hucks answers last night to questions directly put to him seemed a little to polished. I really dont want to go into theories or outrageouness, but just seemed like he knew what to expect to come his way.

klamath
11-29-2007, 08:44 PM
With the exception of Fox the msm likes the democrats. What better man to run against the Democrats. A fire breathing preacher from the deep south. Even I, as a long time Conservative Republican can not stand to hear religeon mixed with politics because of people like Mark Foley, Sen. Craig, etc... How do you think the swing voters and moderates are feeling about a christian preacher in the WH?

deedles
11-29-2007, 08:44 PM
I'd like to see a comparison between how much huckster got interviewed before his speech that was called 'essential' and posted on the CFR website vs how much after.

How does one search and find such info?

h t t p://www.cfr.org/publication/14335/mike_huckabees_speech_on_foreign_policy.html

tmg19103
11-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Of course the Clinton News Network pimped Tax Hike Mike - he is a liberal Democrat except for the war - and thus a neocon. Faux News pimps Romney and Giuiani because they are supposed to be closest to what Bush is. They too are progressives - neocons.

RP is the only true conservative, but who would think it watching the MSM?

As for CNN giving RP such a poor showing at the debate - they want Hillary and I think they realize RP is her biggest threat.

Conza88
11-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Luntz on fox just now. He pwed guiliani and mcain. Liek really brought them down... and they showed avg/ voters (LOL) - all denouncing guiliani and mcain fiercely! it was ace. (Acknowlege there is such a thing called 'editting'. thoguh lol)

Naraku
11-29-2007, 08:53 PM
The media definitely likes Huckabee. It wouldn't be the first time Iowa voted for a minister and it wouldn't be the first time that Iowa was the only one to do so.

Theocrat
11-29-2007, 09:22 PM
Here is another great article (http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2007/cbarchive_20071127.html) speaking the truth about Mike Huckabee from Dr. Chuck Baldwin, Pastor of Crossroad Baptist Church in Pensacola, FL and 2004 Vice-Presidential Candidate of the Constitution Party. Thank God there are still some Biblical/Constitutional Christians out there exposing Mike Huckabee for the false conservative he is.

evadmurd
11-29-2007, 09:25 PM
Although I wish Paul would get this kind of attention, the infighting that will result among the neocons is good.

Nah, don't think so--although I understand your point. All this is to the media is entertainment and ratings. They could give a rats' behind who actually wins this thing. By pitting one candidate against the other, they generate interest and more viewers. Why do you think it is the "news" outlets that put on these debates, if that's what you want to call them.

The election of the next president is a self-fulfilling prophecy generated by the media. They are the ones that are controlling the hearts and minds of the voters. Don't think so? Why are we so concerned about the MSM? Because we know that coverage means votes.

It's up to us to say enough is enough.

Mark
11-29-2007, 10:49 PM

BINGO!! Give this man a prize!!

Mark
11-29-2007, 10:50 PM
It may be only me, but did anyone else think that Hucks answers last night to questions directly put to him seemed a little to polished. I really dont want to go into theories or outrageouness, but just seemed like he knew what to expect to come his way.

He sure did manage to laugh off a REAL answer to "What would Jesus Do".

Huskster.

seapilot
11-29-2007, 11:19 PM

After the CNN debate with the softball question to Clinton I dont think so. In fact if its not a canned question is when most candidates trip up.

Look at Romney he was wishing he had an advisor or 2 with him on the stage. Nothing kills a candidate more than a poorly answered question.

Original_Intent
11-29-2007, 11:23 PM
He sure did manage to laugh off a REAL answer to "What would Jesus Do".

Huskster.

I noticed that. Saying that jesus was too smart to run for office - well the question didn't ASK if Jesus would run for office - he scored big for that non-answer too.

It is just like our court system now. It is not about the truth it is about being able to win.