PDA

View Full Version : Cnn Made It Look Like Ron Paul Was Being Booed

max
11-29-2007, 08:23 PM
When McCain was boosed...the cameras quickly panned to Ron Paul and stayed on him for the duration of the booing. I'm sure many simpletons at home associated the booing with Ron's face...

What a dirty trick! The camaera should have been on McCain as he had to pause for the booing to stop.

lasenorita
11-29-2007, 08:39 PM
I noticed that this afternoon as well. CNN was running a piece about the negative crowd reaction at the debate and showed a way-longer-than-needed video of Ron Paul with the word "Boooo" in bold, white letters at the bottom. Even though it was Sen. McCain who was being booed for his very offensive speech, they kept the camera on Congressman Paul (which I suppose they'll claim can't be helped because they were simply using debate footage :rolleyes:).

robskicks
11-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Even I thought Ron Paul was being booed.

jake
11-29-2007, 08:40 PM
from subliminal to blatant, the msm-bias is here to stay folks

1000-points-of-fright
11-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Maybe they were saying "Boo-urns"

max
11-29-2007, 08:43 PM
youse guys arent suggesting that there is a media conspiracy against Ron Paul are you???

Hmmmm.. Maybe that You Tube punk was right about you?..

jgmaynard
11-29-2007, 08:43 PM
I was saying Boo-urns.... ;)

Hmmmm. I didn't have that feeling at all. It seemed quite obvious to me that the audience was booing McCain and I think they were showing Ron's reaction.

JM

Danny Molina
11-29-2007, 08:44 PM
Maybe they were saying "Boo-urns"

"Excuse me, are you saying boo or boo-urns?"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

ronpaulfan
11-29-2007, 08:49 PM
CNN and Fox news have MANY dirty tricks.

Below is the most obvious and notable one (and I wish there were lawsuits filed for it happening)

1) A candidate they don't like receives massive applause
2) Zoom to OLD FOOTAGE of audience where they are not clapping.

I've seen that happen at least 20 times. LOUD clapping, and *wide-angle* shots of the audience without a single person clapping.

kevinblack
11-29-2007, 08:53 PM
They showed the footage of the tangle between McCain and Paul but they cut off the part where Ron Paul mentioned that he collected the most money from the troops.

McCain: We can't loose bs.
Ron Paul: Cut the retort and then show only the part where he says "I am not an Isolationist.." cut!

Really trying to make him look bad.

Jimmy
11-29-2007, 08:55 PM
They showed the footage of the tangle between McCain and Paul but they cut off the part where Ron Paul mentioned that he collected the most money from the troops.

McCain: We can't loose bs.
Ron Paul: Cut the retort and then show only the part where he says "I am not an Isolationist.." cut!

Really trying to make him look bad.

What else is new