PDA

View Full Version : CNN Debate Debauchary

dawnbt
11-29-2007, 08:15 PM
This is an excellent example of how the federal regulated media is manipulating this election!

h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Y8q6O50iI

TheNewYorker
11-29-2007, 08:40 PM
wow.

microsect
11-29-2007, 08:48 PM
McCain is dead. He is mad cause he is broke. No Need to worry about his nonsense. Di d you guys hear him saying we won the Vietnam war?

Has he lost his mind?

weatherbill
11-29-2007, 09:05 PM
did you hear him say we did'nt loose one battle in vietnam....yeah John, but it sure took quite a number of our boys coming home in a box......sheesh....... and hilter was attacking and taking over all kinds of nations...... iraq was'nt presently attacking any nation over there when we bombed them........these are obviously points that totally invalidate the McVein

dircha
11-29-2007, 09:12 PM
McCain is dead. He is mad cause he is broke. No Need to worry about his nonsense. Di d you guys hear him saying we won the Vietnam war?

Has he lost his mind?

It's not his nonsense we are worried about.

The point of the clip is that CNN's intentional editing made it appear that the crowd started booing when Ron started shaking his head and smiling, when in reality the crowd started booing - and Cooper had to stop them - when McCain tried to imply that Ron Paul would have supported Hitler.

On the internet we call that Godwin's Law :)

Maria
11-29-2007, 09:12 PM

Has he lost his mind?

Yup...he's totally lost it :eek:

kalami
11-29-2007, 09:17 PM
I thought they both got booed.

Also, be reasonable. McCain never implied that Paul would have supported Hitler. He implied that Paul would have stood by while Hitler conquered Europe.

dircha
11-29-2007, 09:21 PM
I thought they both got booed.

Also, be reasonable. McCain never implied that Paul would have supported Hitler. He implied that Paul would have stood by while Hitler conquered Europe.

Yeah, Paul got booed at the end when he said something like "and they don't like us occupying their country and we wouldn't like it if they occupied ours".

But the CNN re-cut to me is misleading because it doesn't show that McCain was strongly booed at the start of the exchange first.