PDA

View Full Version : When the curtain falls, you will be villified and hated for being right

AuH20
01-18-2014, 12:15 AM
An interesting cycle is presently at work. First, rejected by your peers for dare questioning the established story-lines and then hated for being correct.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/on-borrowed-time-theyre-going-to-turn-the-blame-directly-on-you_01172014

When the system finally buckles – and it will – who do you think is going to get the blame?

The answer is quite simple. It’s going to be those people who planned ahead.

- Did you stock up on food and other supplies ahead of time while Americans are starving in the streets? Then you are a socially selfish individual and you’re personal property will need to be seized and distributed for the greater good. In fact, a recent Executive Order gives the President authorization to do just that.
- Did you purchase silver or gold as a hedge against inflation or fear that our monetary system would collapse? Then you are to blame for undermining our national currency.
- Do you have a retirement account like a 401K or IRA while other Americans have to depend on paltry government assistance checks to survive? Then you are the problem because you haven’t shared your wealth. Congressional members have already discussed turning your personal savings into government managed plans much like Obamacare.
- Do you often discuss free market principles like the elimination of income taxes or letting large institutions fail when they mismanage their company operations? Then your ideas are to blame.

This is how totalitarian governments operate and when it hits the fan ours will be left with no other option (save being dismantled) than to create scapegoats.

Philhelm
01-18-2014, 12:17 AM
The solution is to purchase a large quantity of silver bullets.

CPUd
01-18-2014, 12:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6D6IPtS.gif

oyarde
01-18-2014, 12:25 AM
I cannot be villified in my own mind . I care not of others hatred , some of them I hate much more than they could ever hate me :) . I know this to be true for the simple fact they do little else correctly and therefore are novices at hatred as well. Reap it .lol

DamianTV
01-18-2014, 03:34 AM
I told someone while walking my dog today about the new Illinois law requiring Bartenders to wear Latex Gloves when making or serving drinks. They said "Good. Too many people out there have AIDS."

That type of person is ruled by his Fear. His Fear of living without a Nanny Govt to protect him from every little fucking thing.

Fear. Hate. These are Paths to the Dark Side.

tod evans
01-18-2014, 06:23 AM
Fear. Hate. These are Paths to the Dark Side.

I fear government as it is and I hate the tyranny it exhibits...

Warlord
01-18-2014, 07:09 AM
Boobus will be the first to demand you be looted

JK/SEA
01-18-2014, 08:45 AM
''When the curtain falls, you will be villified and hated for being right''

been there done that.

JK/SEA
--Ron Paul Washington State Republican Delegate 2008.

DamianTV
01-18-2014, 08:55 AM
''When the curtain falls, you will be villified and hated for being right''

been there done that.

JK/SEA
--Ron Paul Washington State Republican Delegate 2008.

Now, wash, rinse, and repeat another 314,999,999 times.

Leaders do not attack the sheep. They get the Sheep to attack each other. Like Lemmings off of a cliff.

pcosmar
01-18-2014, 10:44 AM
"If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. "If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.…

The righteous detest the dishonest; the wicked detest the upright.

You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

is expected.

oyarde
01-18-2014, 01:15 PM
is expected.

Yep. The wicked detest the upright. Stay the course , expect trouble. Pretty simple.

Anti Federalist
01-18-2014, 01:42 PM
“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”

― Oscar Wilde