PDA

View Full Version : Feinstein Saw Drone Peeking In Her Home Window

DamianTV
01-17-2014, 04:36 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/senator-dianne-feinstein-encounter-with-drone-technology-privacy-surveillance-102233.html

Sen. Dianne Feinstein says she once found a drone peeking into the window of her home — the kind of cautionary tale she wants lawmakers to consider as they look at allowing commercial drone use.

The California Democrat offered few details about the incident when speaking about it Wednesday afternoon, during a Senate Commerce Committee hearing on drone policy at which she appeared as a special witness. But she used the episode to implore lawmakers to “proceed with caution.”

Feinstein said she encountered the flying robot while a demonstration was taking place outside her house. She said she went to the window to peek out — and “there was a drone right there at the window looking out at me.”

She held her hand inches from her face to indicate how close it was.

“Obviously the pilot of the drone had some surprise because the drone wheeled around and crashed, so I felt a little good about that,” she said.

Feinstein didn’t elaborate on details about the incident, including when it occurred and whether it was in California or D.C. But the website The Wire posted copies of a video and photo implying that the “drone” may have been one of two remote-control toy helicopters that activists flew outside Feinstein’s San Francisco house in June, during a Code Pink protest against National Security Agency spying.

”So was this the drone that frightened Feinstein so much?” the article asked.

Feinstein’s office didn’t immediately respond to requests from POLITICO for more information about the drone sighting.

Feinstein, who chairs the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Wednesday that she has seen firsthand the surveillance capabilities of drones and called civilian privacy concerns “significant.” She singled out drones used by the government as needing close scrutiny and recommended a search warrant requirement.

Feinstein said she is working on legislation with the Commerce Committee and urged senators to move swiftly to create “strong, binding enforceable privacy policies that govern drone operations … before the technology is upon us.”

Even by their definitions, who Governs and who is the Goverened?

angelatc
01-17-2014, 05:10 PM
I actually feel sorry for the drone.

DamianTV
01-17-2014, 05:24 PM

Thats just "wrong". That poor Drone. Was the officer flying that Drone okay?

Carson
01-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Couldn't have been ICE. Didn't they quit looking decades ago?

Anti Federalist
01-17-2014, 05:26 PM
http://static.infowars.com/bindnfocom/2014/01/friends.jpg

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 05:30 PM
I'd really love to see an activist group drone "bomb" a bunch of politicians. Just over saturate their lives with flying video cams. Lol.

DamianTV
01-17-2014, 05:34 PM
http://static.infowars.com/bindnfocom/2014/01/friends.jpg

When Tyranny comes to this country, it will be wearing an American Flag carrying a Bible.

dannno
01-17-2014, 05:36 PM
When Tyranny comes to this country, it will be wearing an American Flag carrying a Bible the cross.

FIFY

HOLLYWOOD
01-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Did the camera on the drone catch Feinstein worshiping Death or Satan?

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 06:14 PM

Yes.

tangent4ronpaul
01-17-2014, 07:30 PM
I'd really love to see an activist group drone "bomb" a bunch of politicians. Just over saturate their lives with flying video cams. Lol.

There is a drone building Meetup in DC. They do group buys so the drones end up being pretty cheap like $100 or $150 range.... just saying...

-t

Dianne
01-17-2014, 07:35 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/senator-dianne-feinstein-encounter-with-drone-technology-privacy-surveillance-102233.html

Even by their definitions, who Governs and who is the Goverened?

Drones, don't peak at Feinstein..... but you have Feinstein's blessing to go take out a few hundred women and children in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan... anywhere you feel like it.

eduardo89
01-17-2014, 07:43 PM

I'm just hoping she wasn't in the shower...poor drone operator.

dillo
01-17-2014, 07:54 PM
If I was operating a drone and saw Feinstein naked id probably crash too

eduardo89
01-17-2014, 07:54 PM
If I was operating a drone and saw Feinstein naked id probably crash too

Because your hands would be occupied by a different joystick?

dillo
01-17-2014, 07:58 PM

Thats not even cool to joke about bro

JK/SEA
01-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Thats not even cool to joke about bro

ask him about sucking...

Spikender
01-17-2014, 08:13 PM

That, folks, is the joke of the day.

I just felt my lungs collapse.

Carlybee
01-18-2014, 09:14 AM

Probably just saw her granny panties.