PDA

View Full Version : Military Style “Gang Sweep” nets a “handful of drugs.”

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 08:43 AM
Oh, look, they found a dog to shoot.........

“Operation Rain Cross” was conducted by Riverside police, in hopes of gathering evidence connected with four unsolved homicides but “all we found was drugs”, according to Sgt. Dan Russell.

Officers seized 40 baseball caps, which police believe the gang “East Side Riva”, or ESR, uses to signify its name, as well as some drugs.

Twenty Riverside residents with alleged ties to the local street gang and suspected of illegally possessing guns and drugs were arrested during a two-day sweep January 8th and 9th 2014.

A total of 22 state search warrants and 21 probation and parole searches were handled by some 650 officers representing 34 agencies, including Apache helicopters, armored cars, the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation, Corona police, the Riverside County Gang Task Force, and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, took part in the raids.

It was an early morning wakeup call that a number of Riverside residents were not expecting. “I’d say 99% are innocent, hardworking folks, but unfortunately, residents get caught in these sweeps too” Chief of police Sergio Diaz told GS.[/COLOR][/B]

One resident told GS he was getting ready for work one minute and the next all hell’s breaking loose and someone’s yelling “get down on the f@*king ground”, then they shot my dog, why’d he shoot my dog?

Sgt. Dan Russell said suspects were arrested for possession of firearms, ammunition, controlled substances and baseball caps that might be gang related.

Anyone with information about the baseball caps or any unsolved homicide in Riverside was urged to contact investigators at (951) 353-7100.

http://generalstrikeusa.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/military-style-gang-sweep-nets-a-handful-of-drugs/

tod evans
01-17-2014, 08:45 AM
This is viewed as pro-cop propaganda by the ruling class..

:mad:

Origanalist
01-17-2014, 08:55 AM
Linky?

belian78
01-17-2014, 08:57 AM
An entire community terrorized, innocent folks being threatened with their lives and having their property destroyed, their dogs shot.. Who knows how many hundreds of thousands of dollars spent. And the take? Baseball hats and a handful of 'drugs'. Yeah, totally worth it.

Intoxiklown
01-17-2014, 09:05 AM
Arrested for owning a baseball hat?

And I would also like to apologize on behalf of my fellow mundane for not shooting his own dog when police showed up. I hope they gave him tasers and batons, to explain freedom to him.

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 09:06 AM
Linky?

Added. :o

pcosmar
01-17-2014, 09:30 AM
Warrants?

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

NO warrants shall issue,,
but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation
particularly describing the place to be searched
and the persons or things to be seized,

And they got stuff they were not looking for
And found nothing that they were looking for.

This is not even a fishing expedition,, it is Trolling a Net. :mad:

Warrants should have never been signed,,

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 01:25 PM
Did I mention 34 different agencies?

This was a multi-force training op. They need to have every agency on the same page when the boot comes down.

pcosmar
01-17-2014, 01:27 PM

This was a multi-force training op. They need to have every agency on the same page when the boot comes down.

That is getting pretty common nation wide.

tod evans
01-17-2014, 01:29 PM
Borrowed China money is paying for this propaganda...

USA! USA! USA!

jkr
01-17-2014, 01:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

torchbearer
01-17-2014, 01:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

coming to a neighborhood near you.

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 04:56 PM
“get down on the f@*king ground”, then they shot my dog, why’d he shoot my dog?

because...

unfortunately, residents get caught in these sweeps too”

So f*ck you very much. Maybe you should move. - Occifer Friendly

muh_roads
01-17-2014, 05:13 PM
“get down on the f@*king ground”, then they shot my dog, why’d he shoot my dog?

because...

unfortunately, residents get caught in these sweeps too”

So f*ck you very much. Maybe you should move. - Occifer Friendly

This shit is so disgusting.

Root
01-17-2014, 05:14 PM
Anyone else read this and think "oh shit, this is how they are going to check/inspect/verify everyone's guns, under the guise of the "war on drugs(/people)"? The sheeple are already accepting every other bit of the propaganda.

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Anyone else read this and think "oh shit, this is how they are going to check/inspect/verify everyone's guns, under the guise of the "war on drugs(/people)"? The sheeple are already accepting every other bit of the propaganda.

Sure. This is exactly the reason all the 18,000 cop shops and alphabet agencies are training together. I'd be willing to bet that DHS bankrolled this whole operation.

Occam's Banana
01-17-2014, 06:00 PM

With Apache helicopters. And armored cars ...

Sgt. Dan Russell said suspects were arrested for possession of firearms, ammunition, controlled substances and baseball caps that might be gang related.

Stick a fork in us. We're done.

ClydeCoulter
01-17-2014, 06:25 PM
“I’d say 99% are innocent, hardworking folks, but unfortunately, residents get caught in these sweeps too”

So much for:

"It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Blackstone is sooooooooooooo antiquated.

Snew
01-17-2014, 06:34 PM
baseball caps? Are you serious??

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 06:38 PM
baseball caps? Are you serious??

Wish I knew what color or team. Wouldn't want to be targeted out of ignorance of the law.

Scrapmo
01-17-2014, 06:41 PM
Keeping the serfs inline.

HOLLYWOOD
01-17-2014, 06:54 PM

WTF did this cost the Taxpayers? No wonder the budgets keep going up and up!

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

http://foodforthethinkers.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/aurora-cops-3.jpg

Dr.3D
01-17-2014, 06:59 PM
Wish I knew what color or team. Wouldn't want to be targeted out of ignorance of the law.
Makes me wonder if I could get in trouble for wearing my WouxunⓇ baseball cap.

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 07:02 PM
WTF did this cost the Taxpayers? No wonder the budgets keep going up and up!

Though not mentioned in the article I'm sure a "fusion" center was involved. That means unlimited funding.

Dr.3D
01-17-2014, 07:21 PM
Though not mentioned in the article I'm sure a "fusion" center was involved. That means unlimited funding.
That's probably how all the cops know who has a CCW or owns a firearm too.

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 07:27 PM
That's probably how all the cops know who has a CCW or owns a firearm too.

[fyoo-zhuhn]. Just another \ˈkän\. ;)

Wolfgang Bohringer
01-17-2014, 07:32 PM
Are all "650 officers representing 34 agencies" ok and did they make it back safe to their families?

phill4paul
01-17-2014, 07:35 PM
Are all "650 officers representing 34 agencies" ok and did they make it back safe to their families?

One may need to file for psychological disability after a dog attack.