PDA

View Full Version : Volunteering graphic design work. Willing to help in any way I can.

arcooke
11-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Hi there everyone. I'm new here, and I just wanted to stop by and let you all know I'd be more than happy to help out anyone needing graphic design work. Completely free of charge, of course. I do this for a living. Anything from stickers, to posters, to billboards, to vinyl car wraps (Wait a second, did I just come up with a really good idea right there..?), to fliers, to web banners, etc. If you are just considering starting a Ron Paul fan site and need graphics, I may have to decline.. as there are plenty of those out there and web layouts are usually a pretty lengthy process. It all depends on exactly what you need, though, so don't hesitate to ask.

I've only done work for one other political campaign before (here is a sample (http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3560/humbersampleik2.png)), however, I have a very diverse portfolio. Unfortunately, it's not put together right now, so I don't have a whole lot to show.

I'm mostly interested in doing work for projects that have a good potential for exposure (fliers, magazine ads, etc) since I'd be doing this work for free.

Credit is optional. I just want to do whatever I can to help out. Let me know! Email me at: arcooke at gmail dot com (don't send me private messages on these forums please.. I might overlook them on accident. Email is the best way to reach me).

Thanks,
Adam

newyearsrevolution08
12-18-2007, 09:47 AM
Looking for design concepts for the new money bomb site which you can see the domain name in my signature below. If you would like to do a concept design OR just a few random designed banners to help out we would all love your support.

AbuHatem
12-19-2007, 03:40 AM
I have a domain and a host and I am attempting to make a Ron Paul website aimed at Arab Americans, Muslim Americans, and getting out voter registration.

However, I have never made a website and I have attempted going through many CMS's and have failed. The site was originally attempted to being a larger personal "political," site with a blog and then a huge Ron Paul grassroots section - but I have failed. :(

alienpyro
12-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Looking for help designing a vehicle wrap

arcooke
12-25-2007, 05:38 PM
@ EVERYONE: From now on, please email me requests. I don't check this forum daily, but I get my emails the minute they're sent to me.

Looking for design concepts for the new money bomb site which you can see the domain name in my signature below. If you would like to do a concept design OR just a few random designed banners to help out we would all love your support.
Is this going to be the "official" site for the next money bomb (like teaparty07.com was the official site for the last one)? If so, I'll most definitely give it a shot.

I have a domain and a host and I am attempting to make a Ron Paul website aimed at Arab Americans, Muslim Americans, and getting out voter registration.

However, I have never made a website and I have attempted going through many CMS's and have failed. The site was originally attempted to being a larger personal "political," site with a blog and then a huge Ron Paul grassroots section - but I have failed. :(
I'm only looking to do website work for sites that already get a lot of exposure or have a high potential to get a lot of exposure. Websites are a lot of work, and I don't have a whole lot of free time to spare. As of now, it sounds like your website doesn't even exist yet, and it takes quite a while for sites to reach the masses. If at some point you can show me that your site is capable of reaching a lot of people, I'd be more than happy to help out. For now, I'm going to have to decline, sorry.

Looking for help designing a vehicle wrap
Email sent.

Also, I just wanted to post a little something extra. I was contacted by someone to do a half-page ad for a Seattle newspaper, and though it wasn't selected as the one to go to print, it was well-received by those organizing the ad. I just thought I'd post it here as another example. Since it was not used in the ad, feel free to grab it and use it for whatever you want. If you need a different size (up to a full half-page), email me.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5056/ronpaul2008colorle0.jpg

Thanks for your interest,
Adam

Ilhaguru
01-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Check here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=81620