PDA

View Full Version : Cop busts mundanes balls...literally

navy-vet
01-16-2014, 04:10 PM
Well, it has officially gotten out of control in Philly...
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/24439892/hs-student-says-he-suffers-serious-injuries-after-recent-arrest

JK/SEA
01-16-2014, 04:52 PM
"I'm just grateful that they didn't just kill him," said the boy's, mother....

maybe next time. Be patient.

tod evans
01-16-2014, 05:02 PM
I'll save others tha agony of waiting for that site to load...

HS Student Says He Suffered Serious Injuries During Arrest

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/24439892/hs-student-says-he-suffers-serious-injuries-after-recent-arrest

PHILADELPHIA -
A 16-year-old charter school student says he was roughed up by police so bad it sent him to the hospital with injuries that could last a lifetime.

We want to warn you some of the details of this story are graphic.

Darrin Manning is still having trouble walking a week later. He suffered a serious injuries to his genitals. He claims his injuries came at the hands of a Philadelphia police officer during a recent arrest.

"I think that was wrong, it was going overboard," Manning said.

Manning, a sophomore at Mathematics, Civics and Charter School, had just got off the subway with a dozen teammates in uniform on their way to play a high school basketball game.

He says the group was confronted by police at Broad Street and Girard Avenue. Exactly why the students were stopped and questioned remains unclear, but Manning says he was put in handcuffs. He then says during a pat down a female officer squeezed his genitals so hard-it ruptured his testicle.

"She patted me down again, and then I felt her reach, and she grabbed my butt. And then she grabbed and squeezed again and pulled down. And that's when I heard something pop, like I felt it pop," Manning said

Hospital records show Manning spent night following his arrest at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, where he underwent emergency surgery.

"I'm just grateful that they didn't just kill him," said the boy's, mother, Ikea Coney.

She says her son may have permanent injuries preventing him from fathering children.

"The doctor told me, 'You need to press charges,' and that just alarmed me," Coney said.

Manning is now facing charges of aggravated assault and resisting arrest.

"He don't deserve no felony. He's not a bad child. He's not in the streets," Coney said.

"I believe he was sexually assaulted," said Veronica Joyner, founder of the Mathematics, Civics and Charter School.

Joyner says she was with Manning 10 minutes before the incident. She says this straight-A model student hasn't had a single discipline problem in his three-year history at the school.

"They shouldn't be able to do that to any child. But this is a 16-year-old, and that force that was used in his private area, it's sort of is concerning to me," Coney said.

Police in the 22nd District tell FOX 29 News they are looking into this, and a possible internal investigation but be launched in the next few days.

But police also tell us that during the eight hours the boy was in custody he never complained of or reported any injuries.

PaulConventionWV
01-16-2014, 05:10 PM
Well, it has officially gotten out of control in Philly...

His mother said it was "sort of concerning to her" that the police did that.

Way to express your outrage, mother.

navy-vet
01-16-2014, 06:02 PM
His mother said it was "sort of concerning to her" that the police did that.

Way to express your outrage, mother.
Pretty clear where her position is on that plantation...by choice too.

Cleaner44
01-16-2014, 06:04 PM
Hospital records show Manning spent night following his arrest at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, where he underwent emergency surgery.

But police also tell us that during the eight hours the boy was in custody he never complained of or reported any injuries.

So the kid had to have emergency surgery but the cops want us to believe all was well... WTF.

Neil Desmond
01-16-2014, 06:49 PM
They ought to charge this cop for being a child sex predator - with about 500,000 volts.

I wonder if Obama will be as eager with the "if I had a son..." line for this situation.

kcchiefs6465
01-16-2014, 06:54 PM
Frank?

Neil Desmond
01-16-2014, 06:55 PM
So the kid had to have emergency surgery but the cops want us to believe all was well... WTF.
To me it's understandable that he wouldn't complain. I have TMJ dysfunction and it took talking to someone else about chronic pain I was feeling in my jaw to realize that that's not normal. Who knows? Maybe he was feeling some discomfort or pain that he thought might go away & maybe he thought he didn't want to complain and make a big deal out of nothing. Whatever was going through his mind, that doesn't make it ok for child sex predators to be ripping someone's nads off.

Snew
01-16-2014, 09:11 PM
It's painful even just reading this story... I feel terrible for this kid :(

Anti Federalist
01-16-2014, 09:16 PM
ETA - nvm

Anti Federalist
01-16-2014, 09:18 PM
Manning is now facing charges of aggravated assault and resisting arrest.

He did it to himself.

Christian Liberty
01-16-2014, 09:24 PM
They ought to charge this cop for being a child sex predator - with about 500,000 volts.

I wonder if Obama will be as eager with the "if I had a son..." line for this situation.

Of course not. I agree with you on the 500,000 volts though. Would that be enough to kill? I dunno how voltage works and what the numbers mean TBH. Just make sure its enough to do the job. To make sure the thug doesn't suffer, of course...

Frank?

Spare us...

He did it to himself.

Yeah, how dare he cause that brave officer to sexually assault him. He was probably dressed provocatively and looked suspicious. Or whatever warped logic we need to make this out as OK...

Origanalist
01-16-2014, 09:28 PM
Y'all quit your squawking, the police are our friends and are there to protect us.

http://www.elmgrovewi.org/images/pages/N214/sbrown%202012%20009.jpg

Origanalist
01-16-2014, 09:29 PM
He did it to himself.

If he would have just followed orders.

Neil Desmond
01-16-2014, 09:42 PM
I agree with you on the 500,000 volts though. Would that be enough to kill? I dunno how voltage works and what the numbers mean TBH. Just make sure its enough to do the job.
It's not & now that I look into it I find that they make stun guns that are millions of volts: http://www.thehomesecuritysuperstore.com/self-defense-stun-guns-high-voltage-stun-guns-sub=103

It's mainly high current that kills.

To make sure the thug doesn't suffer, of course...
I think she ought to suffer for what she did to this kid.

Christian Liberty
01-16-2014, 10:10 PM
It's not & now that I look into it I find that they make stun guns that are millions of volts: http://www.thehomesecuritysuperstore.com/self-defense-stun-guns-high-voltage-stun-guns-sub=103

It's mainly high current that kills.

500,000 MILLION volts then;)

I think she ought to suffer for what she did to this kid.

I was mostly being sarcastic. Although if we're being serious, I don't agree with torture on principle.

Neil Desmond
01-16-2014, 10:29 PM
500,000 MILLION volts then;)

I was mostly being sarcastic. Although if we're being serious, I don't agree with torture on principle.
I was sort of being facetious myself, trying to use a play on words - charge...w/500k volts. I'm not sure a little zap qualifies as torture compared to the possibility of never being able to father children. Besides, from what I understand, law enforcement training puts cops through being subjected to "torturerous" things like being sprayed with chemical mace; I'm not sure about being tasered, but I think I'd probably rather be tasered than sprayed. I think real torture like water boarding probably puts either of those to shame.

But basically you're right. She probably belongs behind bars for a very long time and should never spend another minute wearing a badge or a costume to pretend to be someone who protects and serves the public again.

Spikender
01-16-2014, 10:35 PM
Excellent to know that the tradition of cops molesting- *Ahem* I mean... patting them down continues unabated.

I'm glad this female officer came out okay, that boy could've had his balls booby trapped. Good thing she gave em a good squeeze to make sure he wasn't hiding any narcotics in there.

Fuck her. Jus'... she is a predator, there is no reason to squeeze an underage boy's balls so hard they pop and then feel up his ass.

Child fucking predator.

Christian Liberty
01-16-2014, 10:50 PM
I was sort of being facetious myself, trying to use a play on words - charge...w/500k volts. I'm not sure a little zap qualifies as torture compared to the possibility of never being able to father children.

Of course not. I was simply saying the voltage should be high enough that she wouldn't even need to suffer (GET IT)?

Besides, from what I understand, law enforcement training puts cops through being subjected to "torturerous" things like being sprayed with chemical mace; I'm not sure about being tasered, but I think I'd probably rather be tasered than sprayed. I think real torture like water boarding probably puts either of those to shame.[/QUOTE]

True.

But basically you're right. She probably belongs behind bars for a very long time and should never spend another minute wearing a badge or a costume to pretend to be someone who protects and serves the public again.

No, she should not be paid for at taxpayers expense. (See the first part of my post.) That said, prison would be a starting point.

heavenlyboy34
01-16-2014, 10:58 PM
I feel freer just reading this thread. 'Murica, fuck yeah. (/sad :( :'( )

Neil Desmond
01-16-2014, 11:07 PM
Of course not. I was simply saying the voltage should be high enough that she wouldn't even need to suffer (GET IT)?
Uhhh...the death penalty? Personally I'm opposed to the death penalty unless the person committed premeditated murder. That doesn't necessarily mean I think everyone who commits premeditated murder must get the death penalty, only that the way I see it they forfeited their life. This kid was subjected to something horrible, but AFAIK it's not life threatening.

No, she should not be paid for at taxpayers expense. (See the first part of my post.) That said, prison would be a starting point.
I don't like the idea of taxpayers having to foot the bill, either. I think the prisoners themselves ought to do work to pay for their stay, maybe even generate some revenue to pay for our roads, etc. Those who work harder get to live in "nicer" prisons (you know, to be fair, etc.).

Christian Liberty
01-16-2014, 11:15 PM
Uhhh...the death penalty? Personally I'm opposed to the death penalty unless the person committed premeditated murder. That doesn't necessarily mean I think everyone who commits premeditated murder must get the death penalty, only that the way I see it they forfeited their life. This kid was subjected to something horrible, but AFAIK it's not life threatening.

Here's the thing, if I walked up to you and did that to you, I'd agree. But the thing is, a cop, by position threatens deadly force against anyone he uses force against, because if you defend yourself you will be charged with murder or some other crime. I think there should be zero tolerance for those who are supposed to be enforcing the laws breaking them.

For regular people, I agree, the death penalty should just be for murder.

I don't like the idea of taxpayers having to foot the bill, either. I think the prisoners themselves ought to do work to pay for their stay, maybe even generate some revenue to pay for our roads, etc. Those who work harder get to live in "nicer" prisons (you know, to be fair, etc.).

OK.

heavenlyboy34
01-16-2014, 11:17 PM

I understand the appeal of this, but it's getting into gulag/labor camp/forced labor territory, which I'm not comfortable with. I'm not a fan of prison. Detention centers should be only for people who for some reason can't live among other people. And the funding for these should be voluntary-no for-profit prison-industrial complexes anymore, thnx.

osan
01-17-2014, 07:16 AM

He'd never try such a claim because it is obvious to even the most brain damaged idiot on the planet that he is incapable of producing a son. Now, if he were to say something like, "If I had a sissy like me...", that would fly in an instant and the progressives would tear-up something awful.

Flugel89
01-17-2014, 11:34 AM
Of course not. I agree with you on the 500,000 volts though. Would that be enough to kill? I dunno how voltage works and what the numbers mean TBH. Just make sure its enough to do the job. To make sure the thug doesn't suffer, of course...

Spare us...

Yeah, how dare he cause that brave officer to sexually assault him. He was probably dressed provocatively and looked suspicious. Or whatever warped logic we need to make this out as OK...

Voltage hurts , amperage kills. About 0.15 amps will stop the heart.

Voltage determines how much electrical resistance a current can travel through. Amperage is how many electrons flow through a certain point in a set amount of time.

Its why its generally safe to touch both terminals of a 12v car battery. The average car battery has thousands of times more amperage than needed to kill, but the voltage cant travel far enough through your body.

ClydeCoulter
01-17-2014, 11:48 AM
Voltage hurts , amperage kills. About 0.15 amps will stop the heart.

Voltage determines how much electrical resistance a current can travel through. Amperage is how many electrons flow through a certain point in a set amount of time.

Its why its generally safe to touch both terminals of a 12v car battery. The average car battery has thousands of times more amperage than needed to kill, but the voltage cant travel far enough through your body.

V/R=I (current)

Skin provides an insulator (resistance) of 100k-200k depending on moisture content. Just don't pierce the skin into the blood with the 2 ends of an electrical source.

Use an Ohm meter to test your resistance on a given day :D

Flugel89
01-17-2014, 11:59 AM
V/R=I (current)

Skin provides an insulator (resistance) of 100k-200k depending on moisture content. Just don't pierce the skin into the blood with the 2 ends of an electrical source.

Use an Ohm meter to test your resistance on a given day :D

Fun stuff. Thanks for the info. :)

Most of the little I know about electricity comes from getting hit with wall voltage more times than I can count, and any research I had to do while working on my car.

DGambler
01-18-2014, 12:48 PM
Here to serve and neuter

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/01/17/phila-police-commissioner-says-january-7th-street-incident-remains-unclear/

According to a published report, a 16-year-old boy who is a straight-A student at Mathematics, Civics & Sciences Charter School suffered a ruptured testicle during a patdown by police at 15th and Girard on January 7th.

The boy, Darrin Manning, underwent emergency surgery the next day at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.

However, police commissioner Charles Ramsey says the boy and his family have yet to file a formal complaint and have yet to speak with the police department’s Internal Affairs division about the incident.

“We want to know what happened,” Ramsey said today. “This is a young man with no history in terms of negative contact with the law. My understanding is he is a good student. I don’t know what took place, and I’m not in a position to say at this point in time because I don’t have all the facts.”

Ramsey showed reporters video of the incident from a police camera. But the coverage is intermittent because the camera had been set to automatically pan back and forth across the intersection every ten seconds.
From what was shown, it looked like a routine patdown and struggle between a pair of officers and a young man.

More at link...must have been a hell of a pat down.

aGameOfThrones
01-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Pedo cop

pcosmar
01-18-2014, 02:00 PM
Pedo cop

Naw, just another Ball Buster out Busting Balls.

Brett85
01-25-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm not sure whether this has been posted or not, but this is really sick. I'm definitely starting to view these police abuses as more and more of a problem. The cops in the big cities seem to be particularly out of control.

Dr.3D
01-25-2014, 07:24 PM
www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?441747-16-year-old-suffers-ruptured-testicle-during-pat-down-by-Philly-cop

juleswin
01-25-2014, 07:29 PM
I have been kicked right on the balls quite a few times and it has never ruptured my balls. I just have to wonder if this poor kid didn't have any previous medical condition that made his balls to be really fragile

Brett85
01-25-2014, 07:34 PM
www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?441747-16-year-old-suffers-ruptured-testicle-during-pat-down-by-Philly-cop

Well, the mods can delete this thread I guess.

DamianTV
01-25-2014, 07:49 PM
And we wonder why kids come to school with guns and go on rampages? Naa, it must be that kids fault, not the system.

kcchiefs6465
01-25-2014, 08:08 PM
And we wonder why kids come to school with guns and go on rampages? Naa, it must be that kids fault, not the system.
I'd liken that issue to the fact that kids are told in so many uncertain terms, their grades matter. Nothing is further from the truth. They are told, your school record will follow you for life. I do have my diploma but if wise enough at the time would have explained, my work ethic and ability to do what I consider often to be common 'sensical', that is fix problems, will follow me for life, at the least in what most consider "life." (a job, a home, etc.) They tell these kids if they fail a semester their life is ruined. Needless to say, if they fail a semester (i.e. "ruin their life") they wish to go out in a manner people will remember them by. And to attack those who have "ruined" their life. And the media doesn't help--- their sensationalized whoring. It's a bad situation in any case.

But then you examine the issue of drugs being peddled to children. Advertisements (though now as numerous for Class Action Lawsuits of the drugs they are advertising) of drugs and a pill mill. It's trial and error. They'll say, well take this, (majorly Paxil and Seroquel, though previously Prozac and Ritalin) come back in six weeks, if it doesn't work, we'll prescribe you something else. That is literal. Six weeks at a time children are cycled through psychotropics. After their brain has become somewhat accustomed to what it was being given, it is changed. For behavior indicative of a child, no less.

The issue of mass molestation and sexual assault, perpetrated by police, under the guise of officer safety, is one not to be understated. I've written about my experiences a time or two. One's reaction, when a foreign hand grabs your genitals, is to pull away. That is the excuse they are looking for to beat you (or rupture your testicles). They'll just tell the judge, "He acted suspiciously. He was nervous. We didn't find any drugs, but the way he pulled away when we searched him, we know he was up to something." Or they'll plant the drugs. And I hate giving disclaimers to the sheep when I sound over conspiratorial or perhaps off base but I swear to God and attest this is happening all over the country. Thousands of times a day. Not that the police are rupturing testicles on a daily basis, of course, but the molestations. The sexual assaults.

kcchiefs6465
01-25-2014, 08:15 PM
I just have to wonder if this poor kid didn't have any previous medical condition that made his balls to be really fragile
You what?

Dr.3D
01-25-2014, 08:29 PM
Well, the mods can delete this thread I guess.
Why not just merge it with the other one?

juleswin
01-25-2014, 08:43 PM
You what?

You dont think there is something strange with a man's testicles rupturing from a pat down. Just think of the most violent pat down you can think of and that will still be hard to imagine how anything closely resembling a pat down rupture anything.

DamianTV
01-25-2014, 09:08 PM
Theres a big difference between a "pat" and trying to squeeze someones scrotum like a zit. Enough pressure will cause any testicle to rupture.

FindLiberty
01-25-2014, 09:15 PM
Pliers...

heavenlyboy34
01-25-2014, 09:29 PM
Pliers...

:eek: Don't even want to imagine that! ~shudders~

Henry Rogue
01-25-2014, 09:29 PM
Any police injured in this unfortunate incident?

Origanalist
01-25-2014, 09:37 PM
Any police injured in this unfortunate incident?

It's a dangerous job, keeping us safe.

Suzanimal
01-25-2014, 09:48 PM
Philadelphia police have launched an internal investigation after a teenager allegedly suffered a ruptured testicle during a pat-down.

Darrin Manning, 16, was with a group of teammates on their way to an after-school basketball game at 15th and Girard Streets when he was stopped by police officers.

Manning says he was handcuffed and patted down by a female police officer, who grabbed and pulled his genitals. He underwent emergency surgery the following day.
Injured: The day after his arrest, Darrin Manning had emergency surgery on his genitals stemming from what he says was an assault by a female officer
Manning, a straight-A student at Mathematics, Civics & Sciences Charter School, says that he was stopped for no reason.

'I didn't deserve to be wrongly stopped. They didn't - they didn't tell me what I did,' Manning told Fox 29.

While he was handcuffed, Manning says, one of the officers assaulted him.

'She patted me down again, and then I felt her reach, and she grabbed my butt. And then she grabbed and squeezed again and pulled down. And that's when I heard something pop, like I felt it pop,' Manning said.

He spent eight hours in jail after the alleged attack, but police say he never reported any injuries.

The next night, Manning spent the night at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia where he underwent emergency surgery on his genitals, hospital records show.

Doctors say he may never be able to father children.

According to Philly.com, the police report states that Manning and his friends began running away from an approaching cop.

But then Manning stopped: 'I didn't do anything wrong,' he said.

Officer Thomas Purcell accosted the teen. The report says Manning struck the officer three times and ripped off his radio. Purcell called for assistance.

Manning says he was handcuffed, roughed up and then patted down by a female officer who he says caused his injury.

'I blame myself,' Coney told Philly.com, crying. 'I taught my son to respect cops, not to fear them. Maybe if he was afraid, he would have run like the other boys and he would have been OK.'

A witness told Philly.com that she watched the confrontation, intrigued because of the excessive force.

'There were all these cops and cops cars, and one kid,' she said.

Horrified: Ikea Coney, Manning's mother, says doctors told her to press charges against whoever had injured her son

Manning is facing charges of aggravated assault and resisting arrest.

He and his mother, Ikea Coney, have retained the services of an attorney.

'He's in shock,' attorney Lewis Small said. 'It's such a tragedy to happen to, you know, a young man like this who's going to be scarred, whether it's physically scarred, which is a possibility, but certainly mentally scarred his entire life.'

Coney says doctors told her that her son may never be able to have a family of his own.

'The doctor told me, "You need to press charges," and that just alarmed me,' Coney told Fox 29.

Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey said yesterday that Manning and his mother haven't filed a complaint nor spoken with the Internal Affairs division about the incident.

Exemplary student: Manning is a straight-A student who has never been in trouble at school, says the Mathematics, Civics and Charter School school founder Veronica Joyner

'We want to know what happened,' Ramsey said today. 'This is a young man with no history in terms of negative contact with the law. My understanding is he is a good student. I don’t know what took place, and I’m not in a position to say at this point in time because I don’t have all the facts.'

According to CBS Philadelphia, Ramsey showed reporters video of the incident, but the coverage was unclear because the camera was set to pan across the intersection every 10 seconds.

Ramsey has pulled one female officer from the street until Internal Affairs completes its investigation. According to CBS, it doesn't look like she was even involved in the struggle with they boy from footage the camera caught, but was keeping passersby from getting too close to the tussle.

Police can't comment on the case because it's now an internal investigation.

Supporters of Darrin Manning are planning a rally on January 23 to protest against excessive use of force and to demand the female officer who allegedly assaulted the teen be fired.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541780/Boy-16-suffers-ruptured-testicle-police-pat-infertile.html#ixzz2rTMUF9EZ

Oh bullshit, that kid had to be in horrible pain

Anti Federalist
01-25-2014, 10:02 PM
Oh bullshit, that kid had to be in horrible pain

Shut up in there, maggot, before I come in there and bust your other nut. - Officer Friendly

Matt Collins
01-26-2014, 01:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bp5_1mywJg

fr33
01-26-2014, 03:07 AM
He shouldn't have had balls.

Kelly Thomas did this to himself.

Henry Rogue
01-26-2014, 09:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bp5_1mywJg

Why did they blur out the molester's face, to protect the guilty?