PDA

View Full Version : Police Monitoring Social Media For Death Threats Over Kelly Thomas Verdict

FrankRep
01-15-2014, 04:44 PM
Police Monitoring Social Media For Death Threats Over Kelly Thomas Verdict
http://www.infowars.com/police-monitoring-social-media-over-kelly-thomas-linked-death-threats/

January 14, 2014

Just a heads up everyone.

I know people have said things out of anger over the verdict so just be careful.

phill4paul
01-15-2014, 04:50 PM
Being monitored is kinda my "default setting" when on social media. Of course now that the 1st Amendment, or any for that matter, only applies with "limitations" best to temper ones emotions. "Law and Order" and such.

Anti Federalist
01-15-2014, 04:55 PM
The guards are listening, so keep quiet and don't make it worse for us, with all your kvetching already.

Anti Federalist
01-15-2014, 04:56 PM
Being monitored is kinda my "default setting" when on social media. Of course now that the 1st Amendment, or any for that matter, only applies with "limitations" best to temper ones emotions. "Law and Order" and such.

The brave officers are just doing their job.

Perfectly reasonable having cops monitor everybody.

Why are you resisting?

pcosmar
01-15-2014, 05:18 PM
I know people have said things out of anger over the verdict so just be careful.

I do not make threats.

But I would welcome news of Justice.

aGameOfThrones
01-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Hope God fucks him up badly. Hope God sends an aids infected gorilla to rape them. Lol now you have to go after God.

Police are monitoring the streets for other people to beat to death.

Christian Liberty
01-15-2014, 09:01 PM
In other news, there were these capital criminals who threatened to shoot anyone who dared try to bring them to justice on sight.

aGameOfThrones
01-15-2014, 09:07 PM
and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.

Lol god is in so much trouble.

HOLLYWOOD
01-15-2014, 09:13 PM
Hey, they did that on Alcatraz! See, I told yah we live in an open air prison... soon to be Prison Planet.

Remember, 'See Something, Say Something!' This is a Soviet Union - WARSAW PACT message from the Marxists... enforced by their thugs in Brown BLACK shirts/uniforms.

Hitler's SS would be proud of America's uniformed POLICE STATE

Origanalist
01-15-2014, 10:08 PM
I don't understand, if the police haven't done anything wrong, then they don't have anything to worry about. Right?

Christian Liberty
01-15-2014, 10:11 PM
I don't understand, if the police haven't done anything wrong, then they don't have anything to worry about. Right?

That's right. Turn statist logic against the statists.

Warlord
01-15-2014, 10:33 PM
They don't call it Fedbook for nothing

Anti Federalist
02-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Did Frank give up?

This was his last post...

Origanalist
05-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Did Frank give up?

This was his last post...

Sure looks that way....:toady: :p

Anti Federalist
05-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Timely bump

DamianTV
05-02-2015, 07:08 PM
These kinds of Death Threats would not happen if only one of two things occured: 1 - Cops didnt murder people in cold blood and hide behind their Badges as an excuse to do what ever they want and "get away" with it, or 2 - the Law enforced Justice, not Just-Us.

When death has no consequence, life has no value.

Origanalist
05-02-2015, 07:46 PM
These kinds of Death Threats would not happen if only one of two things occured: 1 - Cops didnt murder people in cold blood and hide behind their Badges as an excuse to do what ever they want and "get away" with it, or 2 - the Law enforced Justice, not Just-Us.

When death has no consequence, life has no value.

NYPD cop shot in the face
NYPD cop shot in the face in Queens Village, suspect in custody: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/nypd-shot-wounded-queens-village-report-article-1.2208183

torchbearer
05-02-2015, 08:08 PM
the water is starting to boil at a dangerous pace. some people may actually start to notice.

Christopher A. Brown
05-02-2015, 11:34 PM
It's a situation with dynamics creating the danger that the ordinary American has nothing to do with.

Dynamics between the police/prison state, cops on the street, the criminals trained and conditioned in the prisons or in the dysfunctional society created by the massive collusive neglect of government drug dealing and incompetent psychology fed by the manipulation of society by media over 40 years.

That entire set of factors is up
and spinning on its own, ready to pop any time or anywhere enough of the dynamics are present.

The only proper way to diffuse it is to charge all officers involved with killings and get them into publicized trials so the factions amongst the people can witness the system working.

At the same time effective mental health care needs to be instituted. It is something very possible but because of church collusion supported by government wanting potential for massive secrecy psychology is forbidden to treat the unconscious mind directly.

If that were to be instituted and those peoples testimonials were publicized along with sincere efforts to provide justice, the flame under the boil would be turned wayyyy down.