PDA

View Full Version : Be Thankful for Income Inequality

SilentBull
01-14-2014, 07:51 PM
...why is “income inequality” even a problem? Is their ideal society one of income equality? I hope not. Income inequality is a feature of a free society, not a drawback. The fact that any man in the United States, even those born poor, have the opportunity to become richer than others, is what incentivizes them to take risks, and start businesses that provide the rest of us with the products and jobs that we need.

The fundamental problem with the way the Left views this issue is that they see society’s wealth as a pie. They assume that if a man has become richer he did so at the expense of others who, in turn, became poorer. But this isn’t right, is it? Do you feel you were made poorer by the creator of the computer or cell phone that you are using to view this web page? What about the creator of the company that makes the clothes you have on?

More here:
http://www.truthinexile.com/income-inequality-is-good/

Flugel89
01-15-2014, 12:02 AM
Im good at working with my hands. Im not so great at business management.

That someone is better than I at running a business is no qualm of mine, but rather a blessing.

e had people offer me more than I considered my labor to be worth numerous times. Im not complaining.

Flugel89
01-15-2014, 12:03 AM
I'm good at working with my hands. I'm not so great at business management.

That someone is better than I at running a business is no qualm of mine, but rather a blessing.

e had people offer me more than I considered my labor to be worth numerous times. Im not complaining.