PDA

View Full Version : Rudy Giuliani is DONE

Paulite
11-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Finito. the guy will throw in the towel to avoid the rest of the embarrasment coming his way.

BTW i would like to see if hannity and colmes will cover the story tonight.

ht tp://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/11/giulianis-mistr.html

OptionsTrader
11-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Plus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wCTXcsB7zU

Lord Xar
with all the garbage on Hillary and she is still around and winning, you think the MSM darling Ghouliani is going anywhere? Not a chance.

Micahyah
nope, not yet.

The MSM has covered for Giuliani for so long, he will still count on them blowing this story off. Anyone else and they would be finished by this.

James R
11-29-2007, 07:37 PM
Wow, I think you may be right! Shocking.

reduen
11-29-2007, 07:37 PM
I wish but nope, this will not happen. He has too much money and tooo much riding on this to quit. Do you really think that he cares about being embarrased?

bbachtung
11-29-2007, 07:38 PM
Giuliani is a lot like the Clintons. He will ignore the story until he can't, then deny it, then attack the attackers before ignoring it again ("Move on"). He will weather this storm because Fox News wants Hillary to be the president. There is a reason why Giuliani surrendered to Hillary in the 2000 Senate race.

MsDoodahs
Wrong, Rudy is NOT done.

This will either be explained away sufficiently for the dumbmasses, OR, this will be buried for a few days and subsequently forgotten by the dumbmasses...you know the drill....Britteny (or Paris, or Lindsey, or Christina) did something.

:)

James R
nope, not yet.

The MSM has covered for Giuliani for so long, he will still count on them blowing this story off. Anyone else and they would be finished by this.

How could be possibly answer for this at the next debate?

ItsTime
That is why MSN is lining up with Huck. So huck can endorse Rudy? I dunno anymore :)

with all the garbage on Hillary and she is still around and winning, you think the MSM darling Ghouliani is going anywhere? Not a chance.

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
Yep, too much time invested in pumping him up.....

jondisx
sorry, the establishment candidates would have to do alot more than that to be shunned, besides its not the people backing these candidates, its the MSM, and if the MSM doesnt care about ties to terrorist then his run for presidency will go on unhindered.

thehittgirl
11-29-2007, 07:40 PM

Sadly, I agree. Too much apathy out there. :mad:

AdamT
11-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Ghouliani could roast a small child on a Weber at a gay pride picnic, and the media would still prop him up as the leading "conservative frontrunner". We are dealing with a criminal cabal and they, unfortunately, control the MSM.

DrNoZone
11-29-2007, 07:44 PM
yep, here's how the Ghouly handles charges of corruption (a MUST see): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT-ouQPgMmI

shrapnel88
11-29-2007, 07:44 PM
the msm must be ready to scrap giuliani for huckabee...

James R
11-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Wrong, Rudy is NOT done.

This will either be explained away sufficiently for the dumbmasses, OR, this will be buried for a few days and subsequently forgotten by the dumbmasses...you know the drill....Britteny (or Paris, or Lindsey, or Christina) did something.

:)

We really don't want Rudy to be done. We want his poll numbers to drop to 15% where they stay. If there is one place his poll numbers won't go from here, its up!

Matthew Zak
11-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Rudy has more ties to terrorists than Saddam had -- maybe that's where the WMDs are as well. Someone alert bush!

TheNewYorker
11-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Americans have proven time and time again that they want to elect the most corrupt candidate possible.

This is why Giuliani will stay into the race until the end, when he wins.

nbhadja
11-29-2007, 08:17 PM
This reminds me of star wars. The MSM is the emperor and the neocon candidates they pump up are their apprentices. First it was Thompson, then julyannie, now Hucko. RP just keeps killing them all and the MSM keeps pumping up new ones.

BrianH
11-29-2007, 08:21 PM
There's a whopper of a story posted on blog today about the NAFTA Superhighway question Ron got last night and if CNN had any credibilty they would have directed it at Rudy. Take a look: http://www.manufacturingnews.com/news/07/0615/art2.html

Rudy Giuliani Benefits From Sale Of U.S. Highways To Foreign Companies; Q&A With Pat Choate On Privatizing U.S. Highways & The NAFTA Superhighway

majinkoola
11-29-2007, 11:02 PM
Speaking of Giuliani, I just beat his son in IM basketball. During the game I crossed him over and he fell down. Pretty much the best experience of my basketball career.

TheNewYorker
11-29-2007, 11:29 PM
Speaking of Giuliani, I just beat his son in IM basketball. During the game I crossed him over and he fell down. Pretty much the best experience of my basketball career.

what?

majinkoola
11-30-2007, 12:27 AM
:confused:

I go to the same college as Giuliani's son. My team played his in intramural basketball, and my team won.